Veeky Forums feels thread

That feel when your realize no matter how many sluts you fuck and how many plates you deadlift you can't stop thinking about her

Post your feels

tfw when she's moved on without you.

tfw when she moved on to a meaningful relationship with an actual fitness model and all you did was fuck a bunch of sluts of varying degrees of hotness while getting less and less fit.

>Starting to turn my life around after a decade of living like a shut-in neet with depression

>Finally got a job, keep losing body fat and making gains, both socially and physically
>Got new close friends after being friendless for so long
>Actually go out weekly now, get noticed and approached by people and girls who genuinely seem to like me and my bold drunk ass banter

>Never felt so alone in my life and can't help but feel something like resentment at how superficial people seem to be. It's like they're here when I need them the least, can't help but feel some sort of resentment and emptiness from this whole charade...

Anyone else in the same boat? I wasn't expecting these feels desu

Anybody else contemplating just giving up?

All the girls I end up closing with on tinder and bumble are either fat or ugly. I don't even know how my grandfather (mothers father) did it and scored with a good looking chick with just a 7.5 inch cock that he passed down to me. He was able to marry an 18 year old chick that lived down the street. There's dating apps nowadays and you can't get away with being ugly and lucking out with the virgin chick down the street. Plus I'm 5'9, 3 inches shorter than him and he had wavy hair. I'm bipolar on a shit load of meds and I'm the family black sheep. I've never had a single friend my entire adult life. Working a full time in a blue collar job my days seem to be getting shorter. Months and now years pass by and I have the social intelligence of a stunted 8th grade boy.

I lift everyday but nobody besides my family ever compliments me on my figure or gains. Only thing I get from a stranger is "Durr do you workout?" ,"Yeah I do", "cool"

Now I'm sitting on the ground outside my apartment chain smoking 3 packs of cigarettes.

I'm committing suicide in my own way. Why would I breed with an ugly chick and give my children a more difficult road than my own? How can some people lie to their children and tell them they are going to happy when they are doomed from the start. I know I won't do that. My line ends with me and it sucks that I can't fake it with an ugly chick.

I did stop thinking about her though and from what I understand she's a very happy person now living the life I was never really going to be able to give her

I know that feel far too well. It's going to be okay, right user?

Have you considered learning the way of our lord and savior Jesus Christ?
I'm dead serious

You know how big your granddad's dick is? That's a lil weird user

I really need it to be okay.
tfw too weak to cut contact.

(Man) Grandfather Penis (7.5 inches)
-(daughter) Mother carrier of penis genes (7.5 inches)
-son (7.5 inches)

How can you call yourself redpilled when you don't even know whom you get your schlong from.

>Feels for the week

One of the biggest shit is about to happen in my life starting in the morning until Friday night

The next two days might change my life, thu/fri might be my best or worst days of this year

If things are bad, I'll post in a friday night feels thread the whole situation, you wont know who I am or the post, but I'll share what is going on and honestly

I hope things go well and I don't need to stay up friday night and cry on Veeky Forums and post my feels

Did you really expect to join the normies?

I literally can't squat and I don't know how I'm going to work on legs anymore

I come here to forget, why bring this up

Mine moved on to a druggie loser and is now doing heroin
Not sure if better or worse than yours tho

I will be there user, although I hope I won't read you.

>tfw no matter how many sluts you fuck she's still there because it turns her on

Sorry OP, can't relate

Why would you go in a feels thread if you wanted to forget.

>She moved back to town
>She works at a local bookstore
>She got fat

Rip

Feeling bad bros

Feeling fucking bitter and hopeless. Living with my parents at 25. Making $11.50 per hour and building basic career xp as a pharm tech. School is more than a year away.

Lifts progressing okay but im not feeling very aesthetic which is a big goal for me. On a messy bulk and still not in optimum control of my diet.

Ive distanced myself from all highschool and college friends as a defense mechanism so they cant hurt me by leaving and i cant make cringy memories.

Hang out with nobody. Never go out. Havent touched a vagina since 2014. Probably more decent looking than i let on but have absolutely crippling self-doubt and low self-esteem. The loneliness is actually fucking up my health.

Fuck bros its so tough. Will i ever own a home? Will i ever have a family? Will i ever command myself?

Fuck

feels bad man

You should probably start hanging out with your old friends again it makes it easier

Not totally familiar with these feels but i hope it becomes more wholesome for you. I know superficiality is shitty. Try to open up with a qtpa2t maybe youll luck out and get a wholesome gf.

>Lifting for 3D women

Completely true story
>go to prom with 10/10 wife material conservative girl
>she really likes me
>don't date her because I want to get laid at college
>gonna be a senior and I've only slept with 2 girls at college
>haven't talked to her in years
I really fucked up with this one

This is exactly what happened to me it feels so fucking bad, I wonder if I can ever get her back

I'm scared to try and contact her. I bet she never thinks about me. And if she had a boyfriend or something I don't know if I'd be able to handle it. Thing is, its completely my fault. She liked me before I was Veeky Forums and I chose sluts over her. I hate myself

This is pretty much exactly what happened to me. I have no idea how to contact her without seeming creepy. I randomly see her around town about once a month and have a short small talk conversation and I still have her number and everything. I hope she still thinks about me.

Your mom has a 7.5 inch dick?

Say hi to your new stepdad, champ

>be 31
>mfw I've never had a thin/skinny/fit chick be into me, offline or online

If you could pull a 10/10 in high school, you're definitely not trying in college. Go out more. Pussy doesn't magically walk into your life

the more weight i lose the fatter the chicks i'm attracted to