Apologize

I made about 10 threads over the weekend telling you what would happen with bitcoin cash.

I even counted down the hours until Monday morning in Korea.

Now Korea is awake and guess what's happening.

Own up, who bought BCH during the weekend dip and who sold at a weekly low?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was already holding it, but doubled my position at around $580.

Is $800 our target?

Good call, yo, made some moves on it

i remember your posts, Rebecca.

Saw your post but thought you were another troll and didn't invest. Good call, good luck.

Thank you. Now, all I want to know is if we will hit .095 within the next 2 hours?

Rebecca doesn't need your luck, gypsy.

>inb4 blockstream cucks flock to the thread to hurl faeces at everyone

OP, what’s your prediction for prices before the BTC segwit 2x fork?

I bought more during the dip.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8
get comfy lads

once this b2x drama is behind us, this is just going to be another ethereum classic, and you can see what happened to that

Retard reporting in
I cosigned you in the very first post, when it was 350 bucks
Set up exchange account or BCH just today
feelsbadman
I still firmly believe BCH is up to 2,5k

Link me to your other posts.
I bought in at 0.089BTC.
Put in all I had. Then I saw it dip. And dip. and diiiip.
wh--what do I do n-n-now?

haha bcash shitcoin strip mining EDA alt centralized trash evil roger ver jihan wu

HODL for the post fork FUD ffs
Then sell the top for guaranteed , but not outrageous gainz or HODL even longer with risk of dipping

bait

But isn't BTC going to go up to like a billion kazillion dollars? It jumped sooooo much late last week. Shouldn't I get to 0.1 or whatever and then cash into BTC?
Thanks for your response by the way. I appreciate it .

Is it likely to take another dip you think? I'm making a killing playing XDN and would like to move into BCH.
I had orders for 565 that never popped.

Are you me?
Did exactly this, now waiting

srsly btrash is worthless. if people actually wanted to use bitcoin then core would update blocksize. core knows best
fees are good becuaus it means we will get lightning network

Target is 0.1BTC/BCH

USD price will fluctuate depending on bitcoin's price.

Koreans bulls and USA bears are currently battling it out.

I hope to see more gains in the next few hours before once Americans start going to sleep.

Thing is, Bitcoin Cash is backed by Roger Ver who owns 250k+ bitcoins. Plus many Chinese miners seems to be onboard.

They won't let this thing die easily.

That's a high entry point.

De-risk yourself. Sell a portion when you've made a modest profit (watch both usd and BTC/BCH 2 ratios). Then buy back lower.

I don't want to see anyone posting pink wojscks cos of me.

no because that extra 1mb will fill up in months and they'll be back to square one while bch just keeps growing in real world adoption

roger ver can't loose financially, he doesn't care what wins. He publicly backs bitcoin cash because its economics aligns with his libertarian and voluntarism

Both are solid option, BCH is now the true BTC alt. It moons when there is BTC fud. Good to offset some losses at the dips and prevent panicking

loaded up and waiting and watching for the banker coin to crash and burn

Anybody who can research knows Bcash is the true BTC coin. People that don't will find out when their BTC segshit coins don't mean a thing when miners switch to Bcash.

Why is Bcash pumping? The miners are playing their games and getting ready for X10 when after all the shitshow with the fork comes to an end and BCC is the defacto standard.

21 BCH
rest ZEC

if you've done your research on BCH, do the research on ZEC and decide what to do