TFW 21 and still living with my parents

>TFW 21 and still living with my parents

What is even the point of squatting 325lbs if I can never have sex and always feel like a manchild?

Well?

Most of my friends are still living with their parents in their mid 20s. As long as you're not a Neet and working towards something its fine

if it bothers you so much then stop living with them

You could always go to trade school, cheaper and shorter than college, and you can make a pretty comfy living as a welder, electrician, machinist, ect.

Your friends are degenerate fucking loser parasites.

>21
Lmao you're still a child anyways

When will this meme of "you have to move out when you're 18" die. That's an invention of the late 20th century. There's nothing wrong with living with your parents if you have a good reason to do so and actually take part in the household (i.e. not "reee mom bring me tendies")

I am scared to bring women to my house with parents. Hotel is the only option?

this

this is an amerifag psychosos, its not rare nor shameful to spend a few years at home after you turn 18, especially if you are saving money/studying in a big city, living on your own is just a waste of money

It's an invention because wealth has grown so much in recent years that people literally sell shit on eBay and make a good living...

By that logic everything is a waste of money. Living alone has major benefits.

Moving out when 18 is an American thing only, its made to support the culture of debt.
I'm from Balcan and reasons to move out here are:
>you are getting married
>you have a well paid steady job
Since most of people are at college till ~25 thats around time most of people can start supporting themselves ( we don't have college debt)

If you study somewhere where its not your home town you live in a cheap student rooms with like 5 people sharing one apartment. It sucks but its cheap and teaches you independence

in society today, a lot of people live at home in their mid 20s

yet on Veeky Forums, if you havent moved out of your parents house when high school ends even if in college and dont already ownyour own house, you're a loser, because everyone here is an engineer making 100k a year just at internships in college

>tfw 22, neet, and still get poon
just fuck at their house, faggot

Why compare yourself to plebs?

In society today a lot of people are fatfucks, gay, study retarded bullshit in college and spend like retards. Why compare yourself to that instead of seeking something higher?

NGMI if you compare yourself to the lowest common denominator.

yeah i know. every guy on fit already owns their own home at 18 while studying engineering in college and working full time as interns at engineering firms making 100k a year while maintaining their 4.0 GPAs but still partying every day and fucking dozens of girls a month.

I'd argue that if you don't have an exceptionally good job, then you are dumb as shit to move out at 18. You'll have literally no savings at all compared to someone who stays until their mid twenties at home.

If you are a NEET, then that's a whole different topic.

But what if she also lives with her parents?

This thread has nothing to do with fitness, fuck you.

No one said that you pathetic faggot

Moving out by 21-23 is COMPLETELY reasonable in any first world country. It's not a stretch in any way.

>18

Again, who said move out by 18? Why do you people strawman so hard?

>No savings
No you fucking retard by 21-22 you should have either been working for a few years(which means having $30k+ saved) or have graduated college. No excuse.

>Again, who said move out by 18? Why do you people strawman so hard?

Not a strawman. You'd also be dumb as shit to move out at 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24.

I live with my parents and am 23. It's actually great and the best decision I have ever made.

>free food
>free rent

I work and make good money and it goes 100% into savings. If I want sex I just drive to my gf's place.

>living with parents, 10/10 would recommend.

Why would you be dumb to move out then? What is an appropriate age to move out then according to you? 45?

What kind of cuck parents do you have that don't ask you to contribute to the household?

>crtticizes for strawmans
>then tells a guy who says moving out before 24 is dumb that he means to wait until you're 45

I mean I do chores and stuff I guess. I'm not a slob and keep to myself mostly.

Dude 21 here too, economy is fucked. I got my aunt, uncle, cousins, grandma, siblings living here. If your gonna fuck I advise getting a cheap as hotel.

Why 24? It makes no sense to spend the best years of your life living with your parents. I sometimes wonder if the infantile views of this board are correlated with the amount of TFW no gf bullshit. I've never met a person who lived with his parents that long who wasn't a loser.

Not that cuck, but I go to school and fix cellphones on the side. Parents don't give me shit cause I pay the light bill and buy groceries.

of course you didn't, because even though its well known that in society today a lot of people are having to live with their parents into their mid 20s, the guy on, surprise, Veeky Forums, has never known anyone who wasnt a loser doing that

because everyone on fit has their engineering degree making 110k a year by age 22

Yeah those are usually skinnyfat numales who study social sciences then graduate and work part time at a grocery store or some other minimum wage job.

Why would you have to live with your parents into your mid 20s? Average starting salary in STEM/business is more than enough to live comfortably on your own.

>tfw 25 and still live at home in bay area california
>shut in besides work because no friends and permavirgin
>pay parents rent and do chores
>work shit job for shit pay because i cant get into grad school after multiple attempts

Some people can't get jobs. Even with STEM degree.

Why can't get into grad school? GPA shit?

Because they have shitty GPAs, didn't network or didn't do any internships. Or all 3.

So you agree, some people can't get jobs; even with STEM degree.

because markets get oversaturated with graduates so there arent enough jobs for everyone? because immigrants can come in and do STEM jobs for cheaper? because the economy is such that a lot of new graduates have to take shit paying entry level jobs even in their own fields for years?

just because you're one of the STEMlords who got his engineering degree, had his $50 a hour internships while in college and got 100k a year starting plus stock options at 22 doesnt mean everyone does

It's not the gpa. I'm blaming the fuckin pajeets. Just ask the fuckin cookie cutters on /g/

Finding a roommate is easy as pie brah. You can move out and make it on your own just gotta get out there and find decent apartments.

Yes, some people are retarded and cannot get jobs.

Just like some people cannot lose weight. Or get to a 100kg squat, or lose their virginity

I'm 29
My parents live with me

You sound angry.

I think some people have different college experiences. Some people have to work to pay their way through and barely have time to study, let alone get "networking and internships."

Yeah and they wont if they keep living with their parents rentfree. There's no push to work hard, what's another 10-20 years living with mum when you have no bills to pay? Just fun x DDD time to post on Veeky Forums and play league of legends :)))

Yes im angry because you faggots make as much excuses as fatsos crying about their slow metabolism or inability to gain strength. What happened to this board? Truly pathetic.

lol calm down I am in medical school and doing just fine for myself.

just trying to find out why you have the opinions you have.

Every single person that had to work to support his study at my engineering college now has a great job and bunch of network.
Losers are gonna be losers no matter what they study, people that work hard stand out and don't make excuses

>21
kek, I'm 29 and still live with my parents.

I see. I think that might be true. I guess if you want to not be a loser enough you wouldn't be one.

Thats like saying
>So you agree, some people aren't fit even though they paid for gym membership

Studying at STEM college is just like 50% of work. Networking with smart students and succesfull professors, proving your worth in subjects you love and fighting for summer internships are all crucial parts.
Whoever goes to college to study and be passive is an manchild

I have the opinions I have because I'm an immigrant from a third world shithole who's parents immigrated and worked hard to actually make it and now I'm making it and there's people I see at my local grocery store or McDonald's who are 30+ still working minimum wage. Or hearing about some manchild Anglo who's studying a meme social science that will never get him a job.

>TFW 23.5 year old loser trying to reform
God help me

>think guy is defending fellow people
>turns out he's some super rich genius med school student

big sutprise

fuck bro im in the south bay born and raised...still crashing with senpai

even if i had a solid job, I would still be living at home...hate these fucking hinduvishnu faggots and east coast preppies moving here

why does the world have to be like this?
why cant you just be smart and do well in school?