Does a water fast for 30 days mess up your metabolism or is it a meme...

Does a water fast for 30 days mess up your metabolism or is it a meme. I don't have a lot of muscle mass so I'm not worried about losing that.

Just got off a 3 day water fast because I was extremely dehydrated and it wasn't pleasant. I had tons of water, but my electrolytes levels were low. I don't suggest doing it unless you have proper electrolyte supplements.

probably fucks up your gut microbiota, and for that reason alone you shouldn't do it

Did it for 3 weeks. Starting to eat again and just had my first shit.

How much weight did you lose? Any supplements used?

eat some salt

isn't a resason to water fast to clear your gut microbia and then rebuild it right by eating certain foods?

It's a meme.

Just get your micronutrients and electrolytes, and you'll be fine.

Best way to get electrolytes and micros?

I wouldn't know, doesn't sound right though

>mess up metabolism

Don't you also need potassium and magnesium? I don't know how to get that since I'm a neet.

pink salt should have all that shit

25~ lbs and had multis.

what in the fuck does being NEET have to do with it?

anyway, go to fucking Wal-Mart and buy a magnesium pill, either 400 or 500mg, and take 1 a day. as for potassium, don't bother with pills, buy some "salt free Seasoning" from your local supermarket. check the nutrition facts, it should be something like 600mg potassium in 1/2 tsp. just down one teaspoon of that shit or mix it into your water, then eat sodium, and that's your electrolyte supplementation for the day. EZ as fuck

You will never last 30 days.
30 days is fucking useless anyway unless you are morbidly obese or a buddhist monk.

Hey matey. Water only is annoying, you're body hates it. I've done 30 before. I recommend concentrated bone broth once per day to give your guts something to do, that won't bump you out of keto or fuck you around.

google concentrated bone broth, about $30 for two weeks worth having 1 or 2 a day.

anal sex...

Can't you just eat between 1000 - 1200 kcal a day?

Interesting

Thanks buddy

im thinking about going to one of those fancy water fasting clinics where they monitor your electrolytes and make sure you don't die.

i read studies showing fasting for weeks supports aptosis which can prevent cancer and clean up any bad or dead cells in your body. some people use it to heal from diseases or chronic conditions. i have gut inflammation problems so i hope it helps.

Why dont you guys just fast long enough for ketosis and then manage your eating habbits from there?

Genuine question

Autophagy sets in after 6ish days.

>all this misinformation

If you really wanted to water fast you wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums.

for me its easier to simply not eat at all