Thinking of buying pre workout

Should I buy this gold standard pre workout by optimum nutrition?

It's $35 in my country

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3886980/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally no point. Just have a cup of black coffee. Do not waste your money.

How long prior to working out do I need to drink this coffee?

Only good to get you into feeling ready to lift. From what I understand it translates into very minimule gains. I was thinking about buying some caffeine pills because I hate drinking to much a few hours before a work out. Probably much cheaper than pre workout stuff.

i use 4 scoops of that every time i work out. gets me going into alpha mode. would reccomend
>inb4 'you're gonna have a heart attack user!'

Well by the looks of things it's either this or black coffee maybe an hour beforehand, so long as I have enough energy to finish my workout I'm happy

10-15 minutes. Take a shit then work out.

i just finished a can of this shit, i took a can of C4 before and it was much better. idk if its that i became immune of PWOs or if gold standard is shit but it didnt give me any energy and only a better pump

It takes half an hour for caffeine to really kick in

>It only takes 45 minutes for 99% of the caffeine to be absorbed through these membranes. In humans, the half-life for caffeine is anywhere from 4 to 6 hours on average, which explains why the average energy drink or coffee's effect lasts about 4 to 6 hours.

U'RE GAY!!!!!!!!!!! Kid....

>dehydrating yourself before working out

die homo

I take it and it gives me the energy to get down to the gym, not much more

The op gold was my first PWO. Great energy and an amazing pump. C4 is explosive as fuck but the pump is meh.

It's all a jewish ruse goyim oY vEy

Patrician

Just ordered pic related. I hope it's not shit, but it certainly has a much more reasonable price.

Don't use mine, ordered the raspberry one? Chemically tasting, too much l arginine, painful headaches, clumps in container really easily, doesnt mix well

Had high hopes but so far is their worst product for me

Sister picked me up The curse by cobra labs and its the best i've tried so far
Have to double or triple scoop it though

Didn't rate C4 either, it went mouldy

This but the snowcone flavored. SO MUTHERFUCKING GOOD. Body tingling in 10 minutes after one scoop

I used to love C4 50x before stronger pre workouts started giving me the shits and headaches. ON pre-workout is my shit now and the pumps I get from it are fucking great.

>Not ingesting 20 grams of plastic explosives before a workout
DO YOU EVEN WANT YOUR MUSCLES TO BLOW THE FUCK UP

coffee isn't dehydrating you, retard
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3886980/
fuck you, I thought that myth was already dead

things to look out for in preworkout

>good level of caffeine
>good level of beta alanine

everything else is dubious as to whether it works or not

if you want you can just take coffee/caffeine pill + beta alanine and it will have the same effect.

personally i like preworkout because of the taste and convenience, cost isn't really such an issue for me because i'm not a NEET

>When the DMAA hits

Wait can you still get this? I thought DMAA was banned from dietary supps (in the states)?

Ahem
God level preworkout coming through

You make my own PW with this, never had better pumps and energy on the gym with any comercial PW without DMAA
>caffeine, at least 150mg (on the PW, you can take more)
>Taurine, at least 1,5g
>Beta Alanine, at least 3g (this is important, get more if you can)
i get those in 2 scoops of a cheap pre workout then i take those below separately
>Arginine 5g
>BCAA 10g

I workout at 2100, I won't be able to sleep anymore that way.

Kek'd and checked

a1supps has it dawg, mine is coming in today. There's a promotion going on, i got some of their test boosting bullshit for free. It looks like it's still going if that sounds like a deal to you.

yohombrine, 1,3-dmaa, and L-citrulline/citulline mallate are great ingredients, too.

i bought this stuff and it mostly makes me feel sick. like i'm gonna throw up sick, or just "sloshy" or something. it sucks and i regret buying it :(

plus it tastes awful. i mix it with a little grape juice to kinda sorta not really mask the taste and it's so nasty.

FUCK YEAH LOVE THIS SHIT

I don't get the make your own preworkout supplement meme. I can't imagine how that is either cheaper or more effective.

Are you actually retarded or a dyel? Because both of those have never actually had pre workout before.

the curse is god tier, but tastes like absolute ass
c4 is great but i get a better pump from golf

they don't market it as DMAA in the ingredients anymore, it's some kind of geranium extract that supposedly is the same thing.

anyone else use this pwo? I like it a lot and it often goes for about 10 dollars on amazon.

>don't drink coffee (caffeine), it'll dehydrate you!
>drink pre-workout (caffeine) instead!
Really roasts my beans.