What's Veeky Forums doing tonight?

being lonely.

Lifting weights.

Browsing soc

Texting this girl pics of my dick

I want to go to the gym after work but it's raining so fucking hard I'm not sure I'll be able to walk it.

I've spent the entire night on the Internet.
Got on my PC around 8pm after Gym and Dinner and now its 7am. fml

Suffering

Tinder swiping and jacking off.

playing Dark Souls

I need to do pull ups or cardio or both. Haven't exercised since Monday. I need to stop being out if shape or else I'll never get out if this subhuman zombie existence.

Unless it's not soviet-level cold run there, then when you get there have the best fucking shower of your life.

Then bang plaets around while you look good after your shower. Then fight mother nature again and have a godly shower when you get home.

I like showers, if you can't tell.

binge eating until i want to puke
nice

Prolly play sum oberwotch

eating after a lifting session.

Watching "get out" with my wife while simotanioisly struggling with a possible inner ear balance problem I need to get looked at.

Working

>light cardio workout (twisted my wrist so probably just push-ups and crunches)
>watch some old Initial D with dinner
>maybe play vidya
>bed before 11 ideally

Going to a barbecue in my best friend's house with two of his friends that I don't know very well, he says one of them is almost as autistic as me so were probably going to get along.

Going for a run with my girlfriend after work, then will do some body exersices. After that we will probably make love and shower right after. Have plans to make Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn ,asparagus for dinner. Overall should be a good night.

Congrats, welcome to every night of my life :)

Gonna try to go for 5 with 105s on DB bench and hit 375 on a 3 inch def deadlift

umbrella?
hood?
wtf is wrong with you

got some codein from my doctor
I'll paint something and have a skype date later

I might watch planet of the apes w family
I pulled my back 2 weeks ago and it still hurts when i get up and move around. Havent been back to the gym yet.

>pic related

>workout with wife
>shower with her and fuck her
>make dinner
>get ready for work tomorrow

Going out to a party with friends.

supposed to be at the gym but got high ordered pizza and now feel to sick. Hate that I'm like this. Starting candida diet tomorrow though.

Doing some homework and playing Titan Quest

welp i blundered the db bench pretty bad. this is what i get for working out hungry