Tfw store has been out of regular ultra zero sip for a few days now

>tfw store has been out of regular ultra zero sip for a few days now
>zero ultra black is getting low
>all that is left is red and yellow

That's too bad user, sometimes when my stock gets low I'll swing to my local gas station for an emergency 2 for $4
It's weird that they're out though, usually my local stores never sell out of regular ultra, sometimes the regular standard green flavor sells out but that's pretty rare as well.

>ultra red
>that after taste
>absolutely disgusting

I work construction so energy drinks are pretty popular on site, as you might imagine, and a buddy of mine drinks exclusively ultra red.
Fuckin mexicans man, I swear they have the weirdest palates.

>tfw store has sip special
>3/$5
>They only have green
>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

you guys are faggots. red is alright, but yellow is the GOAT

>dat citrus

>green

the fuck?

what flavor?

Probably mean just the regular monster

Fuckin marketing shills, man. You'd swear they're not even trying these days.

This.
It's just not the same

>tfw no purple sips still

im finna to order a case from amazon

alright, seriously, where the fuck do you guys live that you're having trouble accessing all sips flavors?

i can walk to at least 5 different stores from where i am

do all of you guys live on a farm or something?

I wish I worked in marketing, I'd be making a lot more money and dealing with a lot less spics.

This. You can find every flavor of sips even at rural gas stations in America. These people must be foreign.

Fucking newfags, man. You'd swear they'd learn to lurk more instead of looking retarded in every sip thread.

The only flavor I have trouble finding is ultra violet but I'm pretty sure my local Sam's Club carries it.
Might have to steal my roommates membership card and see if they do.

i've been on Veeky Forums for 10 years and i still forget non-americans browse this site

unless i'm on a flag board

>free admission to the manlet pit
Kek

same

red pill me on this drink ? why does fit drink this ?

0 cal with a decent caffeine content and b vitamins. Tastes decent and not overly sweet.
I drink it on the job and as pre-workout sometimes. I work long as fuck hours and like coffee but it gives me the shits.

>Live near processing plant and they just started giving out samples of melon / kiwi flavored sips

Its coming!

Don't play with my emotions

>Tfw American food stall is finally going to import blue, purple and black sips