POWR your crypto portfolio with this resilient utility token

Power Ledger is a project focused on solving the issue of renewable energy viability through a decentralized incentivized network provided for by Power Ledger. This project is led by cofounder/chair woman Dr. Jemma Green. She is the deputy mayor of Perth, Australia, was awarded as one of this year's 40 under 40 businesses in Australia, has a PhD in disruptive innovation, and much more. Check her linkedin profile here: au.linkedin.com/in/jemmagreen.

Here is a link to their 36 page whitepaper: powerledger.io/media/Power-Ledger-Whitepaper-v3.pdf

Exchanges available: Binance, EtherDelta, Cryptopia, +1 more in a few days if not tomorrow (rumored to be Bittrex, Bittrex follows Power Ledger on Twitter). The token's symbol is POWR.

POWR has been trading since three days ago being listed on BINANCE first. During the first 24 hours of listing on Binance, volume was over ~$8 million dollars, and POWR shot up from its low of around 600 sats to 2430 sats. Since its ATH during its first 24 hours, it corrected down to 1200 sats, and has been increasing in price AND volume exponentially for the past 48 hours. It is about to touch its ATH again, currently sitting at ~2300 sats. Despite being listed in the midst of BTCs insane run up, POWR has only been rising in value completely ignoring BTC rebelliously.

Power Ledger has one of the largest Telegram groups. Power Ledger also had a few posts on r/Cryptocurrencies garnering over 135 upvotes and 140 comments on one of them.

Accumulation stage is now. This will continue to gain exposure and thus traction during the BTC rally up to the 16th. BTC market cap will being to seep into ALTs a bit before or on the 16th. When this happens, even more eyes will be on POWR given its track record during the ALT bloodbath, and will be received well by the market.

Pay attention to this development. Do you want to remedy your nonstop Blockfolio checking & gain more sleep? You've come to the right place at the right time this time.

Price has jumped up to a touch over 18 cents now and approaching 2400 sats.

approaching 2600 now

The sell walls at 2600 are getting gobbled up

noone bothered to buy it in ico lol

Approaching 2800 sats

i bought 10k, not much but now im pissed i didnt get more

I'm waiting for the dump to buy more but nigga I have 472 rn. Cry me a river

So it's already up 30% since I mentioned it, buy pressure of about 2million POWR versus sell pressure of only 800k up to 3200 sats...

My advice is just HODL what you have, POWR is going to break serious boundaries. Its not just another pump and dump coin. It will keep growing. The company is getting noticed across the board.

tfw i got in at 13c.

good job, user

Too late to get in?

i got in at 8c

it's always too late

>tfw you investing in green energy coins
>trump is president
>wants to bring coal back
>left paris agreement

get in now and hold that shit

Same, but only 12 bucks worth kms

fuck i got 70k last night at 12cent....biz folks created fud saying that token does not worth....i sold half of it...thanks got i hold half of it...its almost doubling now.....is this serious moon or just p and d

cuz merica runs the planet?

actual moon material, hold that shiot

Aussies can buy this on Coinspot, they managed to list it only just before the moon mission..

I bought $100 of this token the 3rd and its now worth $234

have we already reached the moon on this one ?

Not even close. Its dropping now but thats expected. Just keep holding.

It's extremely volatile. My portfolio with go from 14k to 11k to 17k in a one minute refresh. I would hold on, but its making me nervous

It feels a bit late to dump 1k into this
I regret backspacing that extra zero right now..

i was having really good luck there with swing trades. can you guys get it back up to 2950 pleeeeaaaaaseeeeee

Missed the pump.. waiting for the dump.

Told you guys 2 days ago this will moon hard.

It went to 2700ish... You may have missed it already

>he didn't buy into the ICO

Typical Veeky Forums, would rather just buy the bags at 2.5x ICO price a week later

This is just the beginning guys. Buy pressure on Binance >> selling pressure up to 4000 sats. The new exchange that POWR is supposed to be listed on hasn't even happened yet. When BTC rallies up, we'll see POWR REALLY jump up in response to the market. This is one of the most competent and well connected teams out there in the renewable energy blockchain industry. Congratulations to all those who got in. It's not too late. At the same time, do not invest anything you aren't able to sustain complete loss of.

Idk man all ICOs have been terrible for investors lately
Them common thing to do is wait for exchanges and buy st a lower price

What is the circulating supply/market cap?

i hate this high volume. its so hard to walk away and i have shit to do.

Dead cat bounce. Macd looks atrocious. It's coming back to 25

4000 tomorrow. Making some nice gains here.

the trend is still upward

looks like you're right

Phew almost bought the ATH haha
Will wait until it dips even lower now

is shit another p&D?

looks like back to .2 retracement

fuck, now im stuck holding these 2900 bags

it was just supposed to be a quick flip >:(

guys...where do you see price stabilize...want to jump in but in the past i burned my hands during ATH buy....so am missing bottom or where do you think this moon will settle ?

same here, but got in at 8 cent aswell, put about 5000 coins.

it's going to break a dollar soon enough.

>joined the crypto australia jewbook group a while ago
>they started shilling this project pretty hard in september
>already had a list of icos i was planning on participating in anyway
>start seeing suppoman shill it, they announce a bunch of partners, ect
>see that they raised 15 million in the presale and think fuck that
>plan on never participating in an ico that doesnt have kyc, US & china cant get involved, ect.

>gets added to binance
>wait for it to drop below ico price
>dont want to sell any of my other alts since they havent recovered from the JUSTing of october
>dont buy in
>goes from 5 to 21 cents within a week

FUCKING JUST

it hasnt even hit all the exchanges yet and theyre on track to keep climbing despite BTC rise. So there is no telling, i honestly think it will hit 4k by the end of this week.

i can see people have just dumped their bags.

cunts.

bought at 3100 im fine r-right?

Lmao poor faggot. Just wait till bittrex this week.

>not even worried

awww cry baby!

so it's going to be trading on bittrex with week, i'm not moving at all. i might even dump some other alt's to buy into it.

still holding onto a considerable amount of verge aswell. seeing their wraith protocol thing comes online on tomorrow, australian time.

Guys don't you see? This was a ico coin shilled by cryptonigger aka ian balina. They're coordinately pumping this coin so that the cryptonigger follows can dump on sad fucks on biz and you'll be left holding heavy bags. DONT FALL FOR FOMO BIZ DON'T YOU LEARN.

majority of the people who bought the initial ico were australian consumers.

this is where the majority of the base is. not from scamming cunts.

australian is fill with pajeets, how do I know this is not another shitty PND?

we've got a power crisis in australia. people are willing to invest in alternatives.

you'd get a few shitskins investing in it, but they are scared to venture away from bitcoin. indians literally have a hive mind, they can't think outside the box.

ignore, niggers who can't do their own research aren't needed onboard

You're literally retarded. This coin just mooned but it wasn't obsurd, now there's a healthy correction and we'll resume uptrend

Don't buy now. But after this asshole dumps it on the exchange and price is back to ico

This will continue to increase. It is on an uptrend and will remain that way. I would hold on. Bitterex will enter the market soon and may raise the price by 50 percent. I anticipate this coin reaching .30 by the end of the week

well just read a bit of it, seem legit. So whats the expected majority think it will read eoy?

.0007 to late?

>isn't even in top 100
>too late

Jup isnt even 70 million mcap yet. Enough room for growth.

just bought at 2.75 and set a sell for 3.3

will it trigger before i wake up in 8 hours?

holy shit 3mil sell wall. Ok i sense another link.

>tfw dgb marine, link marine, and now powr marine

just kill me

should've known, binance. GL with this.

Already partnered with Tech Mahindra running trials in New Zealand and announced in tasmania. Trials in Australia's biggest energy provider nest energy all at ico stage. The team is fucking solid lads, Jemma Green now Lord Mayor of Perth having big influence on Western Australia and other states moving forward. Very successfull meeting in Queensland helping solve there energy crisis boys it's a long term hold but a coin with exceptional value.

What fucking energy crisis? Australia is filled with fucking natural resources and nuclear power.

We have a fucking desert in the middle of the country that can power the entire earth.

And to top it off during ico stage Elon Musk reached out confirmed on Jemmas Twitter to send across company ifnormation. Currently the biggest solar battery bank in the southern hemisphere is being build in South Australia and having technology like this behind it being able to help communites and locals not be fucked by government regulated monopoly of power makes this a huge possible turnover

Have you been living under a rock ? Victoria is on a power crisis if they have another summer of last year's energy consumption theres gonna be another blackout across Vic and South Australia. Elon Musk and SA wouldn't be building a battery bank if there wasn't a shortage of power. We have one of the best environments in the world to setup renewable energy who the fuck wants to install nuclear and coal power when clean energy is the future ? Battery's and panels are still far away from maximum effeciency but the curve for enquiries and potential future is spoken about world wide.. not just Australia

What we need is to setup massive solar farms in our unused area of land in the nullabor and utilise company's like PL and energy providers to provide peer to peer energy trading across Australia or even the globe. The problem is the government monopoly like synergy and others that set 7c sell back to the grid when energy is supplied at 20c. We could utilise PL to trade at 15c and cut the bullshit market that energy suppliers are pocketing

What's the market cap on this if priced at 20 cents?

Retracement back to 2000-2400 sats may happen, but for me its not worth the risk trying to short this. If/when powr gets listed on Bittrex, volume will go through the roof and the insane demand will eventually drive the price up, especially after what the world has witnessed on Binance's POWR charts.

I believe market cap from telegram is about 30M don't quote me

i thought bittrex doesnt list erc20?

If you bought in during the leg up, do not sell for a loss. You only lose money at the point you sell your POWR tokens, and it will be in your interest to hold them rather than sell. This isn't a pump and dump shit coin. It is one of those rare few coins that has high short, medium, and long term potential.

QTUM used to be ERC20, OMG is ERC20, FunFair is ERC20, etc... It's incorrect that Bittrex does not list ERC20 coins.

im gladly willing to support an australian token. But man i be disappointing to see another Sergy on stage.

>This project is led by cofounder/chair woman Dr. Jemma Green.
Just sold 100k

someone keeps crashing the order book to 2200 sat. lol

its a coordinated dump brainlet, this will go on for the next few hours

Bought at 2400 sats, this actually looks really promising. Definitely a keeper.

When you got in at $0.10 AUD and sitting on 15k coins.

Can't wait for money to seep out of BTC and into Alts.

Let me tell you she is only acting mayor and will be temporary. Elections have been held and she was not even a candidate. She can't do much within a few months. I should know I live in Perth.