He doesn't have a membership at equinox

>he doesn't have a membership at equinox

Neither do you.

>he doesn't waste money
oh boo hoo, user will just have to train with other men and women who are not fixated on the decor of a gym and are more concerned about the aesthetic of their body.

I was going to get a membership but I can't afford to tip two gym receptionists.

this looks like a really good place to take gym selfies for the gram!!!

I did a trial there. Crowded as fuck with the most vapid people imagineable, and EDM music blasting so loud i could hear it over my headphones.

The only gym i ever liked was a tennis club in Chicago where very few people used the lifting equipment, MILFs everywhere, and i could play tennis for cardio. Since i moved i went home gym masterrace and never looked back.

non-burger here, how much does it charge for a membership?

Chicago was $500 initiation fee and $180/month

Nigger I don't even know what Equinox is, suck my dick.

What is equinox?

>180$ per month
I just agreed to 160$ for 14 months with my gym

Do billionaires go there or something ?

One of my roommates works sales at equinox, so she let's me in as a guest whenever I want. It's like 50 minutes from the house though, and the opposite direction from work, so I only go every week or two.
It's breddy nice.

Rich CEO type people and Instagram models, and spoiled kids mostly. Theres a time my roommate calls "model hour" which is like 2 pm every day the gym fills up with models of all kinds. I have yet to see it because im usually working but it doesn't surprise me at all.

>no swimming pool
>closes at 10pm
>$195/mo here
wew

gyms in the downtown core and upper class neighborhoods will have CEOs and "models" in them too

All the equinoxes in NY suck ass. Every single one of them has poor service and every single one of them has multiple instances of people stealing your shit from your personal locker despite a lock and code. Not to mention it's crowded as fuck to the point where you can't even work out

The only good premium gym in NY is Chelsea Piers and it's actually cheaper with better equipment and huge as fuck space to do whatever you want. Wanted to go there but it's literally too fucking far away. Unless you live in Chelsea, getting there and back to whoever you live in NY is a literal huge pain in the ass

The one she works at is open till 11 and has a bigass pool.
$170 a month I think. I think it's retarded too but if I can get in for free then the amenities are just too damn nice.

You used "literally" to add emphasis twice in this post. If you dont know what a word means, don't use it just to try and sound smart

id definately go here to get pozzed desu

suck a dick, what is this, Veeky Forums - semantics?

> he doesn't hire people to lift the weight for him

Think I'd rather be in a scum gym, at least I'm surrounded by people who aren't dyel CEO's or cardio bunnies.

What sort of fucking amenities can a gym have to justify that price? My favorite gym was this ymca that had a sauna, a steam room, two power cages, a squat rack, a captain's chair, bumper plates, a set of boxes for box jumps, an indoor track and some basketball courts along with all the standard machines, benches, and dumbbells. It was at most $20 a month. Plus, the people there were great. A bunch of regulars who would all talk to each other and genuinely try to help with lifts and even ask about your life. It was like a gym version of cheers

That actually brings me to something I've wanted to ask. I've had an idea of writing a script for a sitcom that is essentially cheers but in a gym. Entire show would be in the gym and revolve around the regulars and the proprietor and would feature a revolving door of randos like early seasons of cheers. I figure main cast would be standard gym types
>dudebro Chad type
>executive lawyer/business man who is clean cut and professional
>natural stoner hippy dude
>that small skinny guy that is really good at bodyweight shit
>the old man who stays in shape and always is good for a laugh or some really good life advice
>the cardio bunny
>the girl who actually lifts
>the overly enthusiastic roider who seems like a dick at first but is actually really nice (and just kind of stupid)
>the power lifter who is the strongest dude there but not shredded (hopefully he can appease the fats)
>the personal trainer that spends just as much time shooting the shit with the regulars as he does doing his job
>the guy who is always in the sauna

Would you guys watch that show? I'd write it to be based on the relationship between the characters and how said relationships grow (like the business dude hates the stoner at first but eventually they become best friends)

Fit/lit master race motherfucker

The Equinox near the Marina in SF is packed to the brim with MILFs, if that's your bag.

It seems autistic user, just don't.

Nice premise. Write it or I will

>spend a large amount of time if your fee time at the gym
>it has no class and you feel like shit
good job

they go to the Core Club which is 90k a year

lol
it must suck to be such a servant to the jews to need an expensive fitness club to "Feel good"

you are fucked, equinox is in NYC and owned by zionists

best decision of my life to workout there for one month when i was in the us, paid $150,00 for the month, couple victoria secrets models doing bullshit workouts and talking to people there just to kill time, i was the strongest dude on the gym by far, got two dates with a wanna be instagram model and a hot chick that was the daughter of a rich dude and also no indian dudes smelling terrible and dropping the weights everywhere, no old guys doing nothing but taking machines to do the minimum weight

>not training at oxygen gym in kuwait

Thanks man! I'll be writing it (soonish). Figured I could draw on my own experiences like seeing two of the biggest dudes at a gym geek out over comic books or seeing a group of guys talk about the drug krokodil and how fucked up it is for an hour.

What about it puts you off? The way I see it there are some sitcoms with terrible premises that do pretty well (Mike and molly, two broke girls) but am looking for feedback so am willing to hear criticisms

Literally no one, bar literal autists, cares.

he lives in NYC, give him a break, that's just how those douche bags talk