What is this?

What is this?

T bar row

Russian arcade machine

Here we call it "bear" (as the animal)

water pump simulator

Anal Pulveriser

Took me a second because it's backwards but it's a T bar ramp. Whoever installed it is an idiot btw for placing it backwards

an angle adjustable dildo. why does your "gym" have something like that user?

it's not backwards the rod at the end is where the weight goes

What the fuck do you think it is, you pathetic braindead idiot?

T-bar with built in handle. Fancy stuff. Bent over rows are probably the goat with the lifted platform for your feet.

You put your head on the block and then the gym executioner loads up your bodyweight on the end and drops it on your skull

it's for people who break gym rules

Skullcrushers?

Your next mind blowing orgasm

what is the point of making a machine with a platform to do t-bar rows and not even making the option of having it chest supported? you could easily accomplish this with a landmine attachment and a elevated platform.

btw, t-bar rows are the ultimate meme excercise. just because arnold did them, everyone wants to do them. a seated row is the exact same fucking thing without loading your lower back with unecessary shear forces.

Shove it up your ass to find out

manlet crucifix

>landmine attachment

Explain. I've been doing an exercise I call (and was told by a regular at my gym) are called landmines where I put a bar bell with one end wedged in a corner, load the end not in the corner with weight, lift it (essentially clean it) to shoulder height, and then start pressing it with one arm. Are those not landmines? If not what are they/are they even a real lift?

The bar setup itself is called a landmine, you're doing a landmine shoulder workout.
People use the thing in OP pick related to not risk fucking up the wall or having the wall end of the barbell shift around..

Landmine really REALLY "shines" in ab category workouts. Instead of lifting individual arms out and in, try holding it centered above your head with both hands, then bringing it down to a side while keeping your feet stationary and lightly twisting your core.

This at just 1 pl8 along with other light ab workouts I guarantee you'll have some kind of sixpack

A chest supported T-bar row would be absolutely pointless. You're just doing a close grip row that would be easier done on a cable machine at that point. The whole point of T-bar rows is that they work the spinal erectors as well as the lats because you are supporting the weight with your back. Supporting the weight with a platform under your chest defeats the exercise.

>unnecessary shear forces
Lmao I bet you don't squat or deadlift either.

It's a 1-person see-saw your morons. It trains explosiveness in the quads and glutes.

Should I use this or barbells to do bent over rows?

Thanks

That's Excalibur and if you pull it from the ground, you shall be crowned Arthur, King of the Brythons.

are you looking at this thread through a mirror? its clearly been installed backwards

Is this bait? First of all why would it matter which way it's facing?

Nice, thanks dude, I'll have to look into that ab workout, sounds fun

Its for decline sit ups, the skinny bar forces you to engage your core

Honestly it's the best ab workout I've found and everyone I've showed agrees. I don't know why it's not more popular or mentioned here, I don't think I've ever even seen it in a brosplit

Single player seesaw

>Landmine 180° Abs Workout
Dear diary,
today Veeky Forums eventually taught me something new and interesting
I'd honestly have never guessed it would have even been possible
ktxbye,
user

Just so I understand you mean keeping your arms extended but twisting your body (thus working your abs) so that your arms end up at shoulder level

>What is this?

its not a landmine, its a tbar row. its for your back.

these idiots think it has a pivot point on the bottom. cant do core with this one faggots

lever to the pit

its a t-bar, not a landmine.... fucking smart dumb niggz actin like they know something.

>its not a landmine, its a tbar row. its for your back.
I know, but we started to discuss landmine as opposed to t-bars. Read the quote history ( ) next time.

see I know that millennials have the same attention span of a clown fish, but FFS

you're probably fat

you're probably underage, and fat.

Underrated.