I feel like going to the gym is a waste of time as a manlet

What's even the point, at 5'5 no matter how good I look girls still want men taller than them in heels, I think not only stopping going to the gym but stopping my life, ending it. Maybe I should try cutting my balls off instead so i won't feel the need to have a gf anymore.

>at 5'5 no matter how good I look
>5'5
>how good I look
height is part of looking good. you don't look good.

That kid in hunger games is good looking but short. That tall dude in hunger games is outright ugly, but tall.

>That tall dude in hunger games is outright ugly, but tall.
>ugly
are you gay

That's just your hormones talking. Girls don't care about height as much as this board would let you believe. Get a gf and you'll see how your attitude changes. Then you can lift for yourself, which is 100x better.

How fucking right you are.

I'm 5'8" in the netherlands, and all my girlfriends have been 5'9" - 5'10" without heels.
It's a non-issue if you have confidence.

Besides, the user is twice right: lift for yourself, faggot.

i'm 6'1 and would prefer a gf taller than me

if my son is smaller than i am, i'll feel i've failed as a father

I'm 5'11

>before Veeky Forums feel totally normal height
>after Veeky Forums feel like a midget and see taller teenagers than me everywhere

>another one learns he should not lift for paussay

jump into gymnastics, no pun, much more rewarding. See lanklets fail doing shit and laugh at them. Get pucci by fiscal means

alright man, listen up. im 5'5" too bro, it fucking sucks, i know it does. but one thing about being shorter is putting mass on is exceptionally easy, plus tall people can't squat for shit.
I went from 54kg to 70kg in a matter of 1 year and 9 months. it's mainly the hoes that go for taller blokes, plus most girls are 5'5" or lower so you'll be the same height. Just fucking train, eat well and put in the work brother.

Looking good, bro.

Got any before pics?

I'm 5'6 with no problems.

I have a buddy who is literally an autistic 5'2 brony for fuck's sake, and he pulls occasionally. Imagine what you can do with three more inches and not being what most consider having all the traits you want in a typical vaginal desiccant.

Literally just stop letting this board's anti-manlet ways poison your lil brain, grow some fucking nuts, and get over yourself. Play with the still winnable hand you were dealt instead of feeling cheated because you can't live life on what you perceive as easy mode, you weak fuck.

DONT SUCCUMB TO THE MEME. You can lift, get jacked, and be fine.

same here bro
god i fucking hate young tall people

well would you rather be an ugly dwarf or a THICC dwarf blacksmith who gets all the dwarf biddies wet and makes the faggy lanklet elves jealous?

- t. manlet

better to change and improve what you can than be salty about things that won't change

GF is taller than me in heels. You seem really insecure op. Log off for a while

I saw a manley today. Filthy, disgusting creatures.

Girls don't are typically retarded when it comes to height. My gf is 5" and she thinks im 6"2. Im 5'10, of course i tell her all the time and she just giggles

This board spews alot of memes like sips and "-lets" but just remember that poster is likely insecure about his gyno or his ugly face. At the end of the day no ones going to reject you for your height and outright tell you, im serious, no matter how many niggers post a sick screen cap of manlet getting btfo, its all just a way to bully you.

>im 5'5"
>70 kg

LMAO at this pissed off little turbo hobbit trying to pretend he's an actual man. also worth laughing at:

>tall people can't squat for shit.

nah, people with shit flexibility can't squat for shit. i'm 6'5" and i can squat 3 of YOU just fine because i'm not a half rep spamming midget who thinks he's hot shit because of his 4 inch ROM "squats". know your place, squirt.

This guy is 5'4

yeah, the turbo hobbit probably lied about being 5'5", so you're probably right. good observation, slugger.

I'm 6'7 lmao fuck off you dwarf, 6'6 is the manlet cut off in any respectable area... like Sudanese tribes

>Girls don't care about height as much as this >board would let you believe.

>tfw jawlet, brainlet, framelet, incomelet, browridgelet, symmetrylet

b-but at least I'm 6'1 right? haha

>5'6"

Dicklet?

A large precentage of girls wont date a short guy. Ive heard it so many times. Its so common. However there are lenty of short women, so there shouldnt be an issue.

I had an ex who was 5'10 in heels, I'm 5'11". Her brother was 5'5".

She told me several times she didn't care about height and that height didn't matter to whether or not she found men attractive. If a girl has a manlet father/older brother/etc. they probably won't find manlets unattractive.

There are girls out there for manlets. Lifting will ONLY help you, and CAN'T hurt you in pursuing women. So you should stick to it. There is literally no point in not lifting.

Fuck sakes
All these threads on lifting for other people
Look
You have to ask yourself
Let's say hypothetically you are the last man on earth
(And you can't kys)
No one is there to see your gains or your strength
Would you still lift?
Is the answer is no, then stop lifting because you're wasting your time
Or only go to the gym as a casual
Because otherwise you really are wasting your time I m o