Who else is only in crypto because it's jew resistant?

dont worry, goldman will ruin crypto soon enough

im in it because its also mostly gov and tax resistant, but you need to worry about chinks now, especially the games they're trying to play with bitcoin.

the next minefield is going to be trying to avoid coins that the chinks have large stakes in

>bought Tezos
>jewed after waiting for months
Only wasted 1.2BTC though.

(((alt coin)))

But that's a gorillion dollars in 2020 (but only because the dollar hyperinflated as the US printed to repay its batshit unpayable debt).

We are not out of the game yet. Tezos might make it.

>jew resistant
Nothing is jew resistant goy

Blocksize limit says otherwise.

The crypto equivalent of the Jews are (((whales))). But they are certainly not as organized and evil as the international clique.

It is jew resistant but it's not impervious. They can't subvert it quite so easily.

It's not Jew resistant, plenty of us are making a killing. My secret bag of jew gold has to be carried around in a potato sack.

All we need is a working blockchain.

There aren't enough women or blacks in crypto goy. Hand over the bitcoins now before this racist space stifles any more black voices.

PS. buy BNT and ZCash.

Yet there is still retards who are holding bancor and cripple

and you wonder why you've been thrown out of every land you've inhabited since antiquity.

As soon as I read this a huge lightning bolt struck just outside my door scaring the shit out of me and the power went off momentarily.

Yes. Those damn Jews! Time to gas myself!

> "wonder"
They know perfectly well user, which is why they spend so much time and effort neutralising the ability of their hosts to exercise in-group preferences.

Oh boy, the red light at JIDF HQ has gone off

Don't worry goyim, I am harmless. I was born poor to a single mum and I am just trying to make my way up just like you.

U mad little hobo?