What the FUCK did I get memed into doing to my body?

What the FUCK did I get memed into doing to my body?
Whats the point of legs if girls only care about arms, and now I look ridiculous my arms look even smaller because of squats. Fuck you Veeky Forums fuck you riplletits this is literally a meme workout regime.

Are you a fucking idiot?

then lift heavier things or something dude, come on

Nice legs brah

>manlet

Trust me no girls are looking at you anyway

you look good

t. girl (girl)

just don't train legs for.... EVER

it'll solve itself soon enough.

Women compliment my legs. Maybe you're autistic, OP. You look like that by your pose at the very least.

you did back squats didnt you

how long did this take for your legs to become that big

I think you look nice, no homo

Yes

A couple years, but they really started growing fairly recent once I started doing over 2 plates for reps on squats.

Seriously though, when your leg is almost as fat as your torso and your arms still aren't growing I think it's a sign that squats do not actually make you more attractive.

Here's another angle. My already small penis looks tiny now next to my legs. I'm afraid to show it to girls.

>tfw 200kg squat with normal sized legs

Lmao what sort of meme program have u been doing?

I want your legs, user ;)

20 squat routine

>cross necklace
>wal-mart tier underwear
>that grotto of a bedroom

I don't think any girls are going to see your penis

Are you training for hypertrophy with your legs or something

I want his legs around my neck.

Why the fuck do you do high rep if you don't want your legs to grow? I got my squat to 200kg by rarely going over 5 reps. My legs are "slim" and very defined

You look good senpai
nohomo

>implying
When you squat like I squat you don't need girls anymore. I pray to my Christian God and I pay homage with my squats, to live as hermit and to squat becomes better than any sex.

>wears a cross
>tries to get girls

you're not a real Christian.

>does a routine designed to create a strong foundation
>then complains when he gets a strong foundation

great, you're done with SS. now you make and do whatever routine you want.

Cope, huge legs help you slay

you just lack overall girth lmao, start slaying 1-2x frozen super market pizzas erry day for ultimate bloatmaxxing, also up creatine to 10g a day and sodium to 10000mg

Chug the bleach

>sodium to 10000mg
(dies in a sauna)

I'm sorry to say this champ, but without those legs, your upper body would look even worse.

We don't squat and deadlift to increase our leg size. We don't want to have to buy baggier pants to fit all our junk in.

Squats and deadlifts cause strain and damage to the central nervous system.

Beyond the extra calorie burn, this damage can only be repaired by testosterone.

Our bodies know this and increase their testosterone output. This is how lifters can stay leaner and eat more than they should be able to.
This is how we can fuck nonstop without being carbo loaded
This is how joocy bodies are made without gear.

You say your legs are too big, I say you have a bright future in fitness ahead of you.

lol have fun fitting in pants bro

thanks brah

n-no homo... right? Bro?

>Veeky Forums

I'm sure it was a girl that said that.

All the homo, bro.

>squats do not actually make you more attractive
you only realise that now? bet you're going to blame it on SS when you yourself are retarded

why would u even do squats its gay af u like sticking ur ass out infront of other guys in the gym?

That's mostly broscience.The effect on testosterone by training legs is so miniscule you might as well not do it if that's your main goal.

>manlet

don't worry about it, squirt. you're fucked no matter what.

Amen.

Better to die a bloat overlord at 30 than live to 90 as a twink

Let's see your ass bro. Everyone knows the purpose of squats is to build a big round apple ass.

>glutes for the sloots nigga

Just cut?

Why is it that everyone who makes these threads are skellies who use downlighting and camera angles, and then complain about their non-existent gains.
Wear a normal pair of jeans and a medium t-shirt, guaran-fucking-teed you'll rethink just how massive you think you are.

I've been lifting for 8 weeks and am doing 2plate 5x5 back squats

How did you train for years to just get there

>Wear a normal pair of jeans

About that bro...

>he actually thinks he's too big to fit into a pair of non-fuccboi jeans.
Don't turn your feet sideways and flex while trying to put pants on, bro.

bro i cant drive, work 12 hours a week, live in my parents house, room is a literal shit hole, AT 20, and i have never had a problem flashing my benis at girls on public transportation. theres always a way.

SS CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

but what if i find a big strong bear that takes care of me till im 90?

Just stop squatting they will shrink

Top kek. I spit some of my sardines out.

u look great brah
we're all gonna make it

Message to all Manlets, stop trying to get big.
Manlets are supposed to look lean.

Bulky legs just make you look shorter.

kek

Will sl 5x5 do this to me? I add curls and skullcrushers at the end of every workout in hopes to not be a trex

No.

Mirin

>Weak before god
God had 6 days not lifting shit, and then had a rest day.
His first invention was light and he never even lifted that, let alone heavy.

You do realize you were supposed to do Chinups, right?

with that necklace you must own at least one pair of speedos, why roll up boxers?

You and should get together

It's like the wizard of oz

you look like you're trying to projectile shit into that bathtub

audible kek

what do I do if that looks like me in the right?

delet your extra x chromosome

wish I could

he probably does full range of motion and not 1/8th like you do

>Batman blanket

It took me 5 months of squatting 5x5 3 times a week to go from 1 plate to 2.5 for a 315 single.

Shiet was easy.

Then again I was literally doing nothing but resting and eating.

Manlets should embrace the dwarf look. Trying to look lean as a manlet is like wearing thick shoes to appear taller. Nobodys gonna buy it and you'll look insecure and stupid

I don't plan on going over 2 plate because then I won't fit in my jeans. There's already one pair I don't fit in and the inner thighs of my other ones show signs of wear. I'm a faggot that likes premium denim (Nudie Jeans) so I don't want to get new pants

I wear denim.
And Hollister. Those pants are MADE for twinks you're just a pussy.

Seriously though. At least work on strength. Don't need to get huge but get some sex legs.

Mine aren't even that big

you have to wax body hair, wig(or weave..), makeup, crossdress, otherwise no deal

do you have postural problems in your legs? this picture is discombobulating me

nothing more embarrassing than a guy who stuffs his underwear lol, show us your actual dick mate come on

One leg foward. the other one is turned to the left.

I just wanted to show off my quad. :(

But I also have hip imbalance so yeh.

By not being fat

and the fact that he's wearing a homemade loincloth

Fuck you, you have sexy legs you fucking manlet

>covers face with hand
>covers hand with scribble
>doesn't hide his shameful desk space

mehdi recommends pullups&dips. I did curls&pushdowns after each set for a bit and it worked. As long as you add arm accessories to hypertrophy you won't hit trex mode

source for the 6gb of middle ages chants plz

Retarded.

You should first train for SS to get all your lifts up, then you can transfer when you have a 2/3/4 or approximate since it will only take a year or less. Doing this while bulking builds a solid base to cut and commit to a more volume based routine.

Going for 8-10 reps when you can only bench 100 is stupid and a waste of time. I made this mistake for a good 2 year.

How do people end up with the T-Rex mode anyway?
I look like I have chicken legs doing 3pl8 squats for reps, my upper body looks much bigger in comparison even though my bench is proportional at 235lbs for reps

Kek

>How do people end up with the T-Rex mode anyway?
>my bench

They do nothing but squats. That's why.

I work on whatever the fuck I want to work on. imo huge legs look stupid, but maybe that's my background as an endurance athlete. I'm not fat and don't want my shit chafing

did you forget to train your arms as much as your legs? if you just had bigger arms, chest, and delts you would look pretty fucking good imo

Well you're obviously such a fucking idiot I doubt you'll understand this, but I'll bite -

1. It's called STARTING Strength for a reason. 4 months. 6 months MAX. Fucking around on a routine like that for a few years is bound to have that effect. Jesus, read the program. See if you can spot the issue.

2. If you're trying to improve your body, may I suggest looking in a mirror more than once every few years? That way, you'll spot the fact your legs are getting huge but your arms aren't growing before it becomes a major issue.

That aside, you've got a good base and it's easily fixable. Do a 6 day PPL or something.

just be proportional. if you're an endurance athlete then so be it. if you're low bodyfat and not thicc, you're not all of a sudden going to have thunder thighs...

You look fine you dumb fuck, if you think girls aren't gonna fuck you because you're a T-Rex you got bigger problems

>he went t-rex

>Tense legs like fuck
>Angle them outwards
>Completely relaxed upper body
>Find the right angle to emphasise leg size
Walk around like a normal person and nobody will comment your legs.

We can get in, but...

Please die.

>girls like this
>girls like that
>I know because it's in the girl code ยง7-264(A)(ii)
>it was decided at the Girl Preference Convention of 1977

Different girls like notice different things you retard.

Also, you did SS wrong and probably didn't read the book so go fuck ylurself with your shit body that YOU created by doing things wrong. Kys, my guy.