You are at the gym hitting arms when this guy steps in front of you...

You are at the gym hitting arms when this guy steps in front of you, blocking your view of the mirror and says "might wanna try these this way" and tries to show you a better way. Wat do?

Taking an authograph, I fucking love Vsauce.

Mumble meekly and then post about it here

Blaha just posted this on his IG, bragging about how much weight he's lost and how good he looks

He looks like a legit dwarf because of the perspective though

As a general rule uf anyone bigger than me offers advice I hear them out I completely ignore anyone smaller than me

I don't take advice from obese manlets.

under-fucking-rated comment here

What the hell is going on with his voice, though?

>interest ye in a pint?

What the fuck are you doing in my house? Please don't shoot me please don't shoot me I love your vidoes what the fuck are you doing in my house please don't shoot me! I hate Strap-on Destiny too! please don't kill me please leave please leave

>forward head posture

I would literally kms

Why not take some advice? If anything, it's another spotting buddy to lift some weights with and caress my nuts while I squat.

When he was in the powder wars he had to keep his voice down in the jungle with other expendables to not get detected by narcoterrorists

Old habits die hard

He's a solid, legit good guy. I would shake his hand and ask for an autograph and take his advice

I'd at least hear him out.

As much as he's a certified nut job he was at least a power lifte/competing bodybuilder in the past.

He looks like a legit dwarf because he's 5'6.

>Oh cool, so how long have you been lifting?
>Twenty years.
>Huh, why don't you look like it?
>I-I-I'm actually bigger than Ryback in r-r-real life...delta squad requesting extraction, copy coppertop, coppertop this is hemingway, come in coppertop over.

>go to his YT
>latest video
>still obese

Nah. Someone got lucky and got a great angle, he's still fat as fuck.

Keep in mind the guy has to use a wheelchair. The angle is such that you can't see he's leaning on a cane with his right side, but it's obscured by his leg.

Ask him for bicep shot to confirm his knowledge.

Tru his way and if it ain't working say "this sucks " and continue doing it my way

As a general rule, i don't take advice from ANYONE in the gym EVER. Fuck off you faggot.

What the fuck, I've always thought they were saying 'fight'
World crumbles rn

ICF is basically SL with accessories, but the way you guys roast this guy makes me feel like it doesn't work...

Why would do a routine written by a guy who looks like Blaha? Why not check out Arnold's recommended routine for beginners instead?

Is that my boy Hemingway?

Because objectively looking ICF is a good routine

You seem like a real tough guy, an alpha male. Why dont you put on this +5 hat for weapon smithing and hand load some brass?

Then why does Blaha objectively look like shit? How can you know a routine is good when the guy who invented is a fat fuck with mediocre strength?

>As I walk by, I slap his ass
>When he turns around, I slap his face
>As he turns away, I slap the other cheek

Because blaha ofc doesn't do it. Nigga probably barely goes to the gym anymore