Why does no one care if this man poo-pooed on himself as such?

Why does no one care if this man poo-pooed on himself as such?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmartset.com/article10240701/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, what if some of his farts lied to him at times???

What if he had poop in his pants when this picture was taken???

Why does no one care enough to reblog my shït as LittleMissPoints on Tumblr??? Why do the likes of putschgirl get so many reblogs whereas I get none???

Why did people just unanimously decide to look the other way all his life? I don’t understand why no one would ever decide to ask him if he’d ever had poop in his pants as an adult?

Why would no laundry lady have come out with a story about some pants like this if she had to wash them?

And what if there were other men in Nazi GERMany who occasionally did that in their pants?

What if he stunk terribly?

thesmartset.com/article10240701/

Why does this not interest the majority of people???

Why am I the only one replying???

Oh shït!!!

Oh crap!

Why does no one care damnit?

I want to know?

This is far too obscure for me.

He really did though.

>hehehehooohooohoo poo poo!
What is with jews and their obsession with poop?

I’m not Jewish but my hair and eyes are dark brown.

I thought he liked getting peed on?

He did! And he liked being pooped in as well! But he also did it in his own pants numerous times, which is way more shocking!!!

Pooped on

He liked for women to poop their panties on purpose and show him. But what he also liked to do was inspect his own by pooping in serviettes (napkins) he would use to line his underpants when his stomach was giving him problems.

He was an old fashioned version of the ABDL, using makeshift adult diapers to deliberately shit himself and play with it.