Best compound exercise for working the forearms a bit?

Best compound exercise for working the forearms a bit?

Sit ups

farmer carry

dips

kek

this and also shoveling, digging and pretty much anything that involves gripping

Climbing.
Grip walls/whateverthefuckthey'recalled walls.
Parkour.

Anything that involves using your forearms with heavy loads obviously.
>Deadlifts
>Rows
>Pull Ups
>Farmer's Walks
Also you could google what a wrist roller is if you want an isolation.

jerking off

This

You need to lift with a thick bar. You could do 40 pound weight vest pull ups with a pull up bar and still have DYEL forearms. You need a thick bar. Google "Fat Gripz" and thank me later.

But I jerk off without using any hands

hands down double overhand dead-lifts with no straps of course

4x8 SLDLs with overhand grip

Jack to Traps 5x5

I am partial to rag pull ups. Hang two towels from a bar, grip them and do pullups.

Hang cleans

Reverse grip chin ups, they burn like hell on your forearms.

Secured footlock.
I swear. Look it up. The world record is under 14 seconds.

Lookit these fucking forearms. I don't even lift.

I just noticed that my bf% is up... I'll cut back the little debbies.

Why do my forearms look good when the plam is facing me but DYEL when it's facing away? Are wrist curls and reverse wrist curls not enough?

start giving out handies in the gym locker room

>do exercise that requires grip
>forearms grow
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM really makes you think huh?

can confirm that this works the best.

Your arms are wide but not thiq. You got the structure but you aint got the filling. Chins, deadlifts, taking it up the butt, anything that makes you fight to squeeze down with your palms

Ya'll should be doing some form of these exercises anyway. Nigga's need that wrist roller exercises.

They are called hangboards.

manual ;labour

Doubt mg34s even weighed that much, his loader probably carried the tripod and most ammo for him.

Its more about hiking 15 miles while holding it user.

that is one awful shoop

I'd imagine stabilizing it while firing does a bit of work too.

Never fired one, but it doesn't exactly seem like a .22 with all sorts of balancing.

>secured footlock
>not L-sit rope climbing

Apparently it weighed 26lbs and 42lbs with the tripod, light when thinking of it as a 25lb plate but i can imagine carrying it around with you everywhere you go, the stabilizing etc. Wouldn't want to be a machine gunner anyways, pretty sure they had the lowest life expectancy aside from flamethrowers. Thing is 4ft long and 26lbs. That wouldn't be nice to stabilize.

I wouldn't want to be the loader/guy that got that mg34 fired off of his shoulder as a makeshift tripod.

My gym has pullup positions with the rock climbing fake rock grips. They're great.

>Reverse grip chin ups
Will you speak english you fucking dyel. It's either pull ups, chin ups, or neutral grip.

Why is your hand so fucking small?

faggot

seal ups

How do you lift with such tiny hands?

Neutral grip pull ups (hammer grip).

Diddllies and pull ups.

this is a small hand