Veeky Forums guys can't be effa-

>Veeky Forums guys can't be effa-

A decent amount of gays are fit. At least that's what all the PRIDE parades showcase

nigga looks like an oversized kid from the 90s dressed by his mom

this. he also appears to be about 5'6".

Because he's wearing jorts!

>undersized pink v neck
>rolled up denim shorts
>teal wristband
>visible ankle socks

He's doing a good job, if he's gay

Thats right, not effay

More like 5'4

a croat, hahahahaha, this has got to be fake, wearing pink in croatia

Fuck that guy's short. His luggage is half his height! What's the point of being /fit and effay if girls in heels can't even see you?

OP looked disgusting, nipples portruding, in his faggy outfit on Veeky Forums

can someone estimate his height based on suitcase?

You better not be talking shit.

ayyyy

...this is effay? Looks worse than a skellie.

>being Veeky Forums doesnt automatically mean you're homosexua-

He could easily be European. Ive seen a few of them over the years dress like this and they find it fashionable.

Veeky Forums is so far up its own arse it's like another reality. To themselves they look amazing. To normal people they look like freaks.

Memes that take the piss out of fit or other boards are generally parodies with a few home truths thrown in. Even the parodies of the average r9k robot aren't completely true.

But fa..... the memes are real. They are utter freaks.

His shirt is too tight and it looks shit. Veeky Forums is garbage but that doesn't mean this guy is dressing his best. Plenty of posters on Veeky Forums are skellies but acknowledge a good physique helps.

>european
>manlet
do not disgrace europeans with your inferior manlet genes. move to asia or america, idk

Yeah Veeky Forums is a complete shithole. Nobody there looks good in a normal setting, it's just pseudy fashionable faggots dressing up.
Same way /mu/ and Veeky Forums are full of pretentious faggots. /tv/ is completely the other way around with 99% memes, waifu, capeshit and /pol/ threads.
Veeky Forums is objectively the best board by far, together with /sp/ and from what i've heard /k/

/fa is great for hair advices tho, ive seen balding threads both on /fit and on /fa, but /fa bois seem to have better knowledge on this matter

in shoes and with thick socks. realistically, he's probably just under 5'2.

only the lame ones. that's a fuckboy anywhere in the world.

this is shit

What can you even do when you are balding besides shaving it off?
Actual baldie here btw
Please don't say wig or implants because that just proves my point about them being faggots

Nigga looking like Phil from Rugrats

The cuffed jorts ruin it. Everything else is fine, except maybe not the color of his shirt depending on the city you live in (in mine, you get called faggot).

he looks 5'9"
that's what you look like you're just unaware

>not recognizing Jeff Nippard

He also has the cutest gf. You guys are all jelly fags.

trying too hard
his outfit is a horrible middle ground between casual comfortable summer wear and trying to be a preppy frat bro.

cut the cuffs off those jorts, wear flipflops and a regular tank, boom now hes actually dressed well for a relaxed look. Or if hes actually trying to "dress up" wear regular (golf style) shorts and slip on shoes. Either way the haircut and wristband are retarded tho and will ruin everything

>Read that as "he is the cutest gf'

A nigger asian fame slut

he's clearly 4'11 u blind plebs

>falling this hard for the legitimate critiques = jealousy meme
Ask me how I know you can't take constructive criticism

That's not effay, that's awful.

Zyzz could be a good example of Veeky Forumsfa/ when he actually wore clothes

This isn't that bad considering the time it was taken

He does eurotrash v well here

>Wearing a v neck in 2017

Am I stupid? I don't think that looks bad. Maybe not particularly fashionable or stylish either but I think it's sort of a "safe" outfit.

Looks horrible, kekles.

>When you gotta try so hard to show of your gains that u have to wear skintight clothes, n-no h-homo right

I'm embarrassed for you

holy manlet

Nigga is ultra manlet look at his head ,its half his center body.lmao

I had a guy like that at the gym after 2 years he looked huge as fuck but lifted the same as me and i still look DYEL while 6'4

>oversized
More like undersized.

>lift
>use overly-tight t-shirts
why do you keep doing this? Fitting clothes look infinitely better even if they compliment your gains slightly less, dressing like a tight foreskin just looks tacky

lanklets pls