I just got a Roastie permanently banned from the best gym in the area

I just got a Roastie permanently banned from the best gym in the area

How

story. now.

Will OP deliver or will he be a faggot as always ?

Story?

greentext?

Hol' up

Some backstory: I went to the same highschool as this girl. She was 1 year my senior, but I kind of knew her by her reputation. She was known for being extremely arrogant and having 0 humbleness, typical rich girl.

So anyway

>We attend the same gym
>Its the best gym in the area, a World Gym
>fucking huge and it's even got a semiolympic swimming pool
>Girl is a roastie so she needs attention, always snapping and taking pics in the gym
>Notice she sometimes records other guys
>check her IG, start to follow her anonymously
>like 90% of her ig stories are her making fun of other members while training
>like "Omg haha look at this idiot he's got such poor form!"
>guy in the video doesn't even have poor form
>she even makes fun of some fat people who I know, who legit want to lose weight and work super hard
>I suffered an injury in my arm a few months back and still in therapy for it, so I train that arm with very reduced weight
>find out she made a video about me mocking me for "being weak!" because she doesn't know im only lifting that low because of an injury
>laststraw.jpg
>approach her and tell her I follow her on instagram and snapchat
>she peels her eyes
>tell everyone around that she's constantly recording them to mock them
>go to management to complain
>show them the evidence
>they tell her she will not have her membership renewed for harassing other members
>roastie leaves in some autistic fit
>check her insta later
>she's posting an entire sob story about how she's actually the victim (she doesn't mention what happened specifically) and says that she will "carry on and endure"
>she joined some extremely shitty gym with barely any equipment

thats about it

Post her instagram

I have doubts about this

yeeeees

Seconded. Easy to prove. If no proof: OP is a faghot

dubs commands it. post her ig

>women in charge of not being a retarded sociopath

>dubs
What's it like being unable to count past two, newtard.

>Post her instagram so that I can DM her telling her the dude who got her banned is spreading the story about how she was banned from the gym

same

Post her Instagram dude. You owe her nothing. She put YOU on the web so tut for tat says you should show us her video where she refuses responsibility!

CHECK'ED

NOW

He could black out her name. I doubt any of this even exists.

QUINTS DEMAND IT

Quads checked. Post it OP

you did good user, post the insta

Quads requires it

if you post the instagram it will make the screenshot better

Are you dumb

Can nobody count in this thread?

perfect!

the irony will probably get to her.

btw if you are OP you are a fucking lier

I dont know what you guys expect to get with the insta. As the greentext says she posted the stuff on her STORY. Instagram stories are the same as snapchat in that theyre temporary pics/videos that disappears in a few hours

O shit. Yeah, I'm dumb.

And yet he was able to show the "stories" to the gym management.

what the fuck is a roastie?

Because they hadn't disappeared then, they don't disappear in a second.

Stories are also videos btw, how are you going to show an IG video on Veeky Forums without linking the ig?

What was her reaction when you told her you follower on IG?

trips checked

A girl that is bitchy and has a high sex life

Convert to webm retarded retard

Trips command, give us the insta

Stories last 24 hours. We're supposed to believe she had posted enough stories in one day to gst banned from the gym?

Greetings newfriend, I hope your summer is well

It's a reference to her vagina that looks like beat up roast beef from fucking so many guys. She's typically bitchy, high maintenance, slutty, and stuck up

He squints for quints when squads got quads

And you know how to read mouths retarded retard? Because Veeky Forums webms can't have sound.

its already there

No she didn't do it all in one day but she used to do it almost every time she went there so it was pretty easy to show them. There were 3 when the report was made

Answe my question

Septs require that this bitch get outed. OP you had better fucking deliver.

Tbh in a situation like that one story would be enough

>And you know how to read mouths retarded retard? Because Veeky Forums webms can't have sound
You'd be able to know the context because there'd be other people in the videos that she'd focus on so there's no need for sound
Also you want us to believe that she insulted people out loud in the gym and no one noticed the whole time?

>all the /r9k/ sadcunts celebrating this made-up story as a victory
lmao

Tldr op made everything up for attention like the faggot he is

Fucking idiot

Yep this is super believable

The sad part is that you made up a story about BTFOing some girl to make up for your shitty life and it isnt even a good story

OP you better deliver.

You have never used instagram
When roasties make these videos where they explain some situation to paint themselves in good light, it's just a video of them sitting in their room talking, with the camera on their face. There's nothing more on those videos, you expect it to be a video of her in the gym with a giant sign saying "I got kicked!"

>Also you want us to believe that she insulted people out loud in the gym and no one noticed the whole time?

Again you have never used instagram.

They just record, say nothing, and then the app lets them write text on top of the video, like "oh shit what is this guy doing??!"
just like snapchat

"Yo man why don't you jump through a bunch of hoops just to "prove" something to anonymous people you'll never know?"

Post ig and we will believe you OP

There is actually no way to prove or disprove this story, but since its Veeky Forums you may as well say its false.

yeah posting a webm on another board is jumping through so many hoops

fuck off back to /r9k/ with your embarrassing powerfantasy you sad dyel cunt

>They just record, say nothing, and then the app lets them write text on top of the video, like "oh shit what is this guy doing??!"
>just like snapchat
So why can't you post one of these definitive videos then?

implying there isn't at least 10000 apps that will save stories from instagram and snapchat

Not only has it been mentioned multiple times that the story has already been deleted, but do you know how much of a fucking pain in the ass converting an IG story video to .webm be? First of all you would need to have a rooted phone to get superSU privileges to access IG cache and pull the story video in a permanent, viewable format, then you'd need to move that to your pc, convert it to a format that can be converted to webm, convert it to webm, go make a thread at that other board, link you that thread to this one. Do you honestly think anyone would be willing to do that?

Its like you retards have never used instagram, for real "LOL WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T SHOW US A STORY VIDEO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T EASILY CONVERT A STORY VIDEO TO WEBM?"

Because they have already been deleted, as stated multiple times

hard to save something which no longer exists :,)

>Its like you retards have never used instagram
yeah no shit we aren't fucking sub-human /r9k/ faggots who stalk women on ig on a daily basis

But also has stated she made a sob story video

I understand instagram just fine. Just seems unlikely that you'd have NO screencaps and that NONE of the posts you described were EVER a non-story post, and that there HAPPENED to be three stories posted in 24 hours you could show to the gym. A lot of things had to perfectly line up for you to have no postable proof of this. Hell, you could just post some random pic of her at the gym from her other posts just to throw us a bone.

But my guess is you rarely leave the house and this is all some sad fantasy. Kys

And why would that be immune to deletion?

You don't understand life then. This didn't happen today, the videos have already been deleted
>are you saying she recorded 3 videos in less than 24 hours woooah

are you fucking kidding me? and you pretend to know instagram? 3 videos is nothing, these people record at least 50 videos a day, not even exaggerating.

Also, pics of her instagram have already been posted, look above

>typical p'stute on tinder
>does that venmo shit
>say i'll venmo her if we fuck
>ignores me
>report a tinder roastie for using the venmo scam
>her account gets deleted and she's banned from tinder

Ayy lmao

In reality

>OP is r9k landwhale
>went to the gym once
>an attractive woman was working out there and looking at her phone
>OP is so self absorbed he thought she was recording him
>went home and made up a lame revenge story
>spent hours defending it
>(hopefully) killed himself

>>go to management to complain
>>show them the evidence
>>they tell her she will not have her membership renewed for harassing other members

i bet you any money that if a guy had done this they would find a way to spin it into some sexual harassment bullshit and call the cops

>And why would that be immune to deletion?
Alright now to destroy your delusional story..
>from that screencap we can get your timezone which is -7
>then go to world gym website and look up gyms
>3 gyms that are in that time zone
>Only 1 which has a swimming pool
>your gym is in Yuma
>Yuma world gym doesn't match the gym posted in the screencap of that girls instagram
So now you can simply screen cap a picture of her at that gym and btfo us all
>inb4 she deleted every photo she ever took at that gym

Sometimes top-tier Autism can be helpful.

This is one of those times.

lmao

True Autism Season 3

Actually it isn't.

You retard do realize that World gym is present in over 20 countries right?

But nooo, only america exists

There was also not a single timed screenshot in this thread to tell you taht the timezone is -7, where the fuck are you even getting that from?

Filename retarded retard

You idiots realize his post was ironic right? He was giving an example on why op can't provide evidence, nobody here ever posted a timezone. Also what said world gym has franchises all over the globe and of course not just 3 of them are in one time zone.

World gym site in fact doesn't even tell you where ALL the gyms are, seeing how they have like 500

You could always tell us what country you live in. It's pretty obvious you're american from the way you speak. Jesus christ this thread is cringeworthy. Give it up

it just gets better and better

its just a date?

>hehe you got me there pal, I'm a retard who didn't account for the fact that america isn't the only country in the world, so be a good goy and tell me which country are you from so that I can actually know which one of the 500 global world gyms was?

And what the fuck does the last part even mean? You retard really think that only americans speak english?

The filename says what time it was on your phone when you took the screenshot down to the second.

>its just a date?
Compared to post date I can get the time zone, he took that screen shot minutes before posting

I just checked my local time and it's not even the same as Yuma so you must have fucked something up hard, check again

BTFO
T
F
O

Are you 15?

He didn't BTFO anyone he didn't even get the correct time zone or even country

the fact that you dont just know what major cities are in your time zone tells me you are lying.

I literally just went into google and searched "time in yuma"

put me in the screenie lads

Good for you. im glad to see someone so young have basic internet proficiency. Now if only you told lies as well as you google basic things.

So you're admitting that you fucked up and couldn't even get a timezone right? Leave the weaponized autism to /pol/

Do what? Just claiming victory wont work. Im not autism user. Your the one who cant prove he doesnt live in Yuma..

You could always just say where you live and post a pic of the girl at that World Gym. You'd BTFO all the haters and your thread could get back on track. You should do it.

I'm just surprised at how hard you BTFO'd yourself here, and at all the retards who think that anything else happened.

See my post The reason why I said "he's being ironic" is that since you said "Lol he's in Yuma" out of the blue I just figured "oh, he's giving a hypothetical case for what someone could do if they provided time zone or something" because I'm not even remotely close to Yuma.

Then I tell you that you're not even accounting for the fact that time zones exist in multiple countries as well as world gym and you say "uhhh yeah but you're uhhh american because uhhh you speak a coherent form of english and as we all know only americans can learn english" (btw another detail you missed: I could be an american expat or simply had been raised in the US).

Then I tell you that Yuma isn't even in the same time zone as my home, and you say "UHHH HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS AT YUMA???? THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD DO THAT IS IF YOU LIVED IN YUMA! even though we're on the internet and google has an instantaneous global clock search"

you're not even trying at this point, like I said leave this shit to pol

Do you not understand how timezones work?

I don't need to prove I don't live in Yuma because I didn't claim it, the burden of proof is on him.

But here you go: The screenshot filename says pic was taken at 10:12, and it was posted over 2 hours ago.

Fucking retard, it's currently 10:59 in Yuma according to google, what kind of time traveling happened here?

Alright I double checked my 2:14 am aest compared to your 10:14 am day earlier and it seems it's actually -6 utc, but it's still Canada, US or Mexico, but the point is you cannot post a picture of that instagram girl at a world gym because she didnt go to one
Just post a pic of her at the gym and btfo of us or admit you made the story up because you're a faggot

I think it's you who doesn't understand them

>Claim pic was taken in Yuma
>Pic time is 10:12 AM
>10:12 AM was 50 minutes ago in Yuma
>Picture was taken almost 2 hours before that

So BTFO, need I say more?

can't you autists just figure out who she is from the pictures and go from there? It shouldn't be too difficult

confirmed for high school dropout or 15...

So I'm not going to read all this shit, but just to confirm, OP's story didn't really happen, right?

No or he'd have shown some kind of proof instead of "nah it's all deleted" and avoiding posting her insta and avoiding posting her at any world gym

If he posted a normal res picture of her we could.

The fact is OP has refused to provide any useful information whatsoever that would allow his own story to be verified in any way. He just keeps telling people they are wrong and implying he might not live in America without giving any answers, photos, nothing.

So not only are you still missing a bunch of countries from that list but also you just realized that this effectively widens your search by like 300 gyms and you still think your argument was slightly effective?
And I was looking for a picture with location where it said "world gym" but she has none, so what do you want me to do about that? Or do you expect to recognize one of the 100000 world gyms in the world just with 1 picture?