Are my hips too wide for my shoulders Veeky Forums? Or if I actually lift and eat will I make it?

Are my hips too wide for my shoulders Veeky Forums? Or if I actually lift and eat will I make it?

dont worry about it, youll make it

You probably won't be able to get a latsbrah-tier V-Taper, but If you fill out your frame, you can still be aesthetic. Gotta get big son.

If you lift and eat you will look infinitely better than you do now, so you might as well do it regardless of whether you think you can reach some nebulous point of "making it"

Nah. Look at the outside of your shoulders and the outside of your hips - they're a lot wider. They just don't look like it because your obliques are defined but you don't have any core or lats so it creates an hourglass shape. Just do a lot of pulling and some weighted core work and you'll still have a decent taper.

You're gonna make it, bro.

>they're a lot wider
Your shoulders, that is.

Thanks brahs. Looking in the mirror before showering his morning I realized just how fucking shitty my body is and freaked out for a minute.

Your shoulders are fine, you have a small twink tier ribcage and will NEVER be a muscle god

They are wide but the reason you look like this is because you don't even have lany lats at all. There is an awkward empty space around your core area , which exaggerates the width of your hips. And yea not to mention that your delts are also DYEL mode. Easily fixable with serious lifting, but have in mind you will never achieve peak aesthetics.

What else will build delta beside presses and lateral raises?

Not much.If you train your OHP well and get to 1pl8 for reps, you should have pretty decent shoulders by then.

just lift, heavy focus on upper back, and shoulders and you'll be ottermode in 6months

What are your status op?

Anyway you'll make it just lift heavy and get big lats and delts

Just get some bodyfat, train your core, lats and pecs. Well train everything.

Should look way better once you stop being a skelletor.

How about you put some fucking drawers on.
Reported.

Your tattoos are pretty gay

what would happen if someone like this hopped on juice? probably fuck his tendons up?

Currently dyel status.
Lift hard and eat clean, you have no body fat so if you go on keto diet for the rest of your life while lifting you will be zyzz sexy

Yeah and he will get a fuck load of stretch marks. Definitely not worth juicing this early

You'd make a pretty girl

lots of pullups, lots of ohp