Healthy Cereals

What are your favorite cereals Veeky Forums? Looking for something healthy to have in the morning.

Oatmeal is your best option for a healthy cereal. All other cereals are filled with extra crap.

Cocoa puffs. It's 100cal per serving. If you can't fix that into your macros, you're pretty fucking retarded. They're just carbs anyways, literally nothing wrong with that.

High bran for fortified vitamins and minerals.
It's also high fiber and low sugar.

I eat either oatmeal and add peanut butter, cinnamon, and a little honey, or plain shredded wheat topped with a banana.

muesli is great

What do people think about Cheerios?

Pumpkin seeds with water

For me, its Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

plain oatmeal is the meta and will never not be the meta

It's not my favourite but in terms of my go to healthy cereal I go for All-Bran with about half a teaspoon of sugar added to it.

If I just didn't care about it being good for me, it's Cinnamon Toast Crunch for sure. Frosted Flakes are pretty dank, too.

Just eat oatmeal with dried fruit and cinnamon.

>cookie cutter

pure sugar
>nothing wrong with that
>just carbs

this is why fat people are fat.

Talking about oatz, what can I add to them that has 0, and I mean none, kilocalories? I've tried 0kc sweeteners from MyProtein and they taste like shit. Any ideas brehs ?

All the way

First time trying the raisin one

Google and check ingredients. One of few actual healthy cereals

Cereal is usually disgusting to me no matter what I eat with the exception of peanut butter captain crunch.

Golean crunch + banana slices

>Healthy
>Breakfast cereal

Pick one.

But seriously steel cut oats or you aren't gonna make it.

Overnight oats and diced apple with cinnamon for breakfast and Fiber One for dessert.

Flavdrops.
The ones from Got 7 nutrition are the Best ones I tried.
Also that zero/ ultra low calorie syrup stuff from walden farms or another brand.
You could also simply add some ceylon cinnamon or a Hand full of frozen fruit. Still not much calories.

I don't really enjoy oatmeal and grits and all that shit, but I do like rice krispies. Only very lightly sweetened puffed grains of rice. Can't go wrong there.
Also cheerios and special k are good but special k is corn. Honey nut cheerios are okay if you don't eat sugar elsewhere

Pic related is like fucking crack to me

But it's not very healthy really, quite a bit of added sugar, so I have about 70% oats/bran and 30% pic rel. when I do buy it

Usually just have muesli (oats, pumpkin seats, brazil nut chunks, dried dates) cut with yet more oats hehe

Shredded wheat