>DES
>PA
>CITO

>get home, neighbours are blasting music
>DES
>PA
>CITO

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE AT LEAST LEAN ON WAS SOMEWHAT CATCHY

My gym puts rap and nignog hood songs 24/7. Panda panda panda panda i got broads in atlanta, twistin da dope lean and da fanta

walk into the gym
>couple of gym bunnies doing cardio and that stretching shit they do where they kneel on a mat and shove their ass in the air
>several dyel guys doing shitty brosplits and spending most of their time talking and checking their phones
>a few old blokes doing 5lb curls looking like thier 3rd heart attack is just around the corner
>Capital radio blasting out the same shitty pop music on repeat like a 12yr old's Spotify playlist
>I enter the arena
>18 stone and 6ft5 of pure God
>they all know what is coming
>I march straight into the gym office to the music system
>nearly wrench the tuning dial clean off as my gigantic hormone-disfigured hands perform perhaps the most important part of my daily lifting ritual
>5 minutes later, everyone on the gym is looking on in a mixture of pure awe, astonishment, and fear as I blast out 3pl8 OHP sets to the dulcet and reassuring tones of John Humphreys as he presents the Today programme on BBC Radio 4
>leave an hour later, treading through puddles of tears, old man sweat, and pussy juice, making my triumphant exit as the chimes of Big Ben echo around the gym signalling the midday news

>go to church on Sunday
>DES
>PA
>CITO

>about to squat
>how low can you go starts playing

isn't it no treble?

>walk into gym
>I think of all the education that I missed

>I AINT WORRIED ABOUT NOTHING
>I AINT WORRIED ABOUT NADA
>WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

>capital radio
literally the fucking worst, thank goodness for Humphreys

>I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER

>>I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER
I didn't know this existed. Just listened to it and lel.

Sounds like me 6 years ago when I cucked myself with a girl for over 2 years, fuck this type of whore in particular.

They still playing that song in 2017? I haven't heard that shit in ages

Is true enlightenment realizing no girl is actually yours, no matter how much you want to believe it?

underrated post

Monday an user posted about walking into the gym and hearing a manaical laugh and
>FEEL GOOD
and for some reason that post made my day infinitely better. I bought the song on iTunes (I had forgotten the song existed) and went and had a workout that I'm no joke still sore today from. Thank you user, wherever you are.

>SHALALALAH

>WHEN YOU'RE CLOSE TO ME

>If drink if I smoke then I keep up with the guys

>Be in gym
>MY MIND IS TELLING ME NOO. BUT MY BODY MY BODY IS TELLING ME YEEEEESSS

"For the glory of communism" if anyone is wondering

>8 the b8 m8

>walk into the gym
>FOR THE GRACE FOR THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD FOR THE HOME OF THE HOLY

>walk into gym in 2017
>SO ROCKABY BABY ROCKABYYYYY

>walk into gym
>Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris Quia non est alius Qui pugnet pro nobis Nisi tu Deus noster.

>walk into gym

>WAR BEGUN THE KAISER HAS COME