DNP

anyone have any experience with DNP? I just ordered my first cycle yesterday and was wondering what I could expect
I'm
>188lbs
>21% BF
>5'8
>And need to cut 15lbs
My cycle consists of 375mg DNP and 80ug of clen. I'm going to do 250mg for the first 4 days then bump it all up. Should I be able to cut 15lbs in 3 weeks or is that not possible? Also I'm already dieting so when I finish my cycle I won't be slapping weight back on. Just want some advice/results anybody has had with this stuff

You're going to die.

>anyone have any experience with DNP?

I find that the bigger the leaves, the better chance DNP has of killing it. So it's great for killing thistles, but not so much at killing crabgrass. Which makes sense, I guess, otherwise it would kill your lawn too, which is obviously NOT what you want when you use DNP.

quality post bud

I'm a lardo that's currently losing a lot of weight and came across this and read up extensively about it. You're definitely going to die. This stuff is no joke.

It's very effective but for the love of God read up A LOT on the stuff before taking it. DNP is no fucking joke - one dose that's a bit excessive and you'll be going through side effect hell that may even include death.

then you didn't read that much because there are a shit ton of people who have great success with it and are totally fine, it's only dangerous if you're stupid with it

I have, I'm going to get my supplement pack tonight and at least 3 gallons of water to carry around. I've read up quite a bit, once it actually gets here though I'll double check that I have everything since I'm not to fond of death

A man who fears death, is not living
- Zyzz

And he's dead
-Me

>tfw you're such a pussy about ordering DNP online that you're gonna go through the effort of just synthesizing it yourself.

wow good luck, you are seriously gonna get hurt if one thing is wrong

I ran 250 for 3 weeks once a while back. I had no sides at all besides the occasional warmth. Lost quite a bit of weight. Oh yeah my cum was radioactive but that's about it. Buddy of mine ran it and had a allergic reaction tho so YMMV

eh, it's an easy synthesis, and i can probably sneak it into an nmr to test it.

don't do the clen with the dnp (or at all) it's complete trash and pointless. DNP when done right AKA not killing yourself will leave you with 0 permanent sides, for a massive metabolic boost (around 38% at your dose and weight) while using it. Meanwhile clen will give you 10% boost at most while potentially fucking up your heart forever, it is literally worse for your heart than harsh steroids like tren

Also enjoy the side effects, people who aren't seriously into roiding and bodybuilding don't have the will power to handle this shit. You are just going to wind up binging your ass off from the extreme carb cravings + hunger from the rate of fat you lose. It's why you go on the DNP subreddit (where you ordered from which is why you have 125mg caps and clen) and you see fat fucks talking about being on their 6th cycle and stupid shit like that. Because this shit isn't for normal people, they don't have the dedication to resist the inhuman hunger and cravings it causes

and that kids is why you don't combine permablasting 1.4g of tren a week with various recreational drugs including retarded amounts of cocaine, with going in a fucking sauna

Wrong. Zyzz was natty he just had a genetic heart defect.

0/10 at least put a minimum of effort into it, i dont think even the kids spending $2k on supplements and routines would fall for that

Still got a (you) so I'll give you one too

how much did you lose??

yea I'm not gonna be a fag and say I can handle it without trying it but I will give it my best shot and if it is too much then I'll just go the normal route but I think I can do it. Also I'll hold off on the clen for the first few days, I only bought enough for 2 cycles if needed. And my gf is gonna keep me in check with the cravings so I should be good there too. I've read a lot of people just eating everything in sight and still losing weight so I'm just imagining how much I can lose with the gym and dieting with this stuff

Yes. Did 2 weeks. First week 500 and second 700. Measured from powder and filled my own capsules. Lost 10lbs. The 700 was rough during the night, heavy breathing and sweating.

only 10lbs from 700mg?? that seems so small

10lbs in 2 weeks is small to natty kids these days? let me guess, you think if you do ster0ids you are gonna look like arnold in 2 days right?

t. Giantpussy

Don't do clen, DNP is already making you lose weight like crazy. Also, don't increase the dosage, 250mg is more than enough, this shit makes you lose a week worth of natty cutting in one or two days, without losing muscle.

Also, drink lots of water, reduce cardio and try not to be in hot places.

>>
>Also, drink lots of water, reduce cardio and try not to be in hot places.
implying i am not completely fine right now doing 1 hour cardio ED on 250mg

What is your macro split and cal defecit?
Are you doing a supplement stack electrolites potasium ect..?

Is it safe to do an EC stack on top of dnp assuming its a fairly mild dose 250-500 a day?

on dnp running those dosages that is kind of low

nope, you have no idea what you're talking about. back to bodybuilding.com, youtube fitness channels, and buying supplements for you

you'd be able to cut 15lb on 250mg of dnp alone, if you're dieting and working out the whole time. maybe even less than 3 weeks.

gl getting over 2.5k deficit on 250mg without eating only 800 calories a day

>ordered my first cylce
>wondering what to expect

Do you have an actual deathwish?

Who puts pesticides inside of his body and hasnt extensively researched the effect and what to effect

Yes, I've seen people on the dnp generals who do this to reduce cravings, no noticeable benefit for fat-loss tho

i ate 1550 a day whilst running 3xweek and lost 1lb a day during a 3 week cycle. It's tough, but it can be done. Going any higher than 250mg makes me too lethargic and dehydrated to want to do anything but sink into a couch with a fan on me. it's horrible.

so by only running 3x a week your deficit was 3500, which means you were burning a total of 5050 calories a day including the dnp

which provides a ~27.5% boost to your TDEE at 250mg

which means your TDEE from running 3x a week only was (5050 / 1.275) = 3960 calories

sounds legit. with that reasoning you could have lost 5lbs a week with the same diet but without the dnp, or 5/7 of a pound a day.

sounds. legit.

>DNP+Clen

Cramp city.

Avoid gatorade, invest heavily in V8.

Also I hope you're in the southern hemisphere, or are looking to wait 6ish months to start.

how are you assuming my height and weight and bodyfat percent all in one post without any of that information?

you're fucking retarded.

Seriously though. Just make sure your acid's don't have a lot of metal in them. Only thing that puts me off is dealing with isomer separation

when did i ever mention height weight or bodyfat are you fucking retarded?

dnp was found in the studies conducted in the 1930s to provide ~11% boost to your tdee per 100mg. simple math shows that for you to have lost 7lbs a week with a 27.5% boost to your TDEE while eating 1550 calories a day, you would have been burning 5050 a day (5050 - 1550 = 3500 deficit per day)

which means that without the 27.5% increase that 5050 being burned a day would only be 3960. from "running 3x a week".

sounds. legit.

yeah your math is fucking retarded.

my tdee was 2500, I cut 1000 calories, and took 250mg dnp, which was a 27.5% increase in my tdee.

so doing that, without running, at the end of a normal day i was surviving off of 812.5 calories per day after dnp took it's effect.

then i went running 3x week.

>my tdee was 2500, I cut 1000 calories, and took 250mg dnp, which was a 27.5% increase in my tdee.
2500 x 1.275 = 3187.5
3187.5 - 1550 = 1637.5 deficit, is what you're saying?

nice. so then running 3x a week, would have to have burned an extra (3500 - 1637.5) = 1862.5 calories a day with the dnp factored in.

so 1862.5 / 1.275 = 1460 calories. so the "3x a week running" would have averaged to an extra 1460 calories a day WITHOUT the dnp, from running 3x a week.

... so you think that through the magic of jesus christ, each running session burned ((1460 x 7) / 3) = 3406 calories BEFORE factoring in the DNP.

what kinda running are you doing? laps around the entire country?

60% protein
30% fat
10% carb
And yea I'm going to stack supplements and buy a few gatorades

I know what to expect I've done all my research I just wanted to know if anyone else had done it and their results because it seems like a mixed bag some people lose crazy amounts of weight and others lose minimal amounts

I live in Florida and I'm starting as soon as it touches my fingers, but I'll invest in both plus a gallon of water everyday, I'll probably just live at the gym since sweating forever is okay there

Depends on your dose compared to your weight (you shouldn't have too much issue with sides) but I had no problems besides it being the summer and fucking hot.
You will drink a shit ton of water and take the occasional cold shower. Also your cum and piss will be an odd shade of canary yellow. It does work, but you lose a LOT of water so don't expect that once you stop all the weight will stay off. I also had some issues with constipation.
Your cycle might cut that much weight.

>Florida
>summer
>375mg DNP

And people wonder why all the good shit gets regulated

Your ass will get kicked by sides, I don't think you'll be able to exercise in any meaningful way.

If you're gonna do it buy like 2 gallons of water and don't eat any carbs. Lot's of cold showers, and change your sheets.

Noob question, can you run DNP natty or you have to be cycling?

>florida man cooks himself from the inside out and his head explodes like a grape while smoking "dnp"
the headline writes itself.

Have you considered working out and being healthy before taking such drastic measures?

maybe if he keeps playing dumb youll eventually get tired of replying to him, because hes clearly lost this argument haha

>implying I'll be anywhere near the outside world

I am I'm just taking the next step in speedy weight loss for military

You'll be fine, just don't be a fucking idiot and take 1000mg cause you "want to speed it up". You're gonna want to stuff your fucking face so use EC stack to stave off hunger. The anti-hunger effects of Eph only lasts about 2- maybe 3 weeks so you're gonna need to cycle, and wait at least the duration of your cycle before doing another. Here are the supplements I'm taking and would recommend;

Supplements

Antioxidants
- [x] Glutathione
- [x] Alpha Lipoic Acid
- [x] CoQ10
- [x] Vitamin C & E
- [x] Selenium

Additional Supplements
- [x] Pyruvate
- [x] NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)
- [x] Potassium gluconoate
- [x] Taurine
- [x] Melatonin

Also have Benadryl in case you get a rash. Eat at a deficit and you'll lose about 15-20. Be careful after cause you can easily gain it back after a couple of weeks with cravings.

thank you for your knowledge bro, is EC available over the counter?
And I plan on staying at my dose. I just wanna lose and keep it off. No craving for me.

>No craving for me.
lol
two weeks later
still stuffing his face with fast food after already having eaten 10k calories of junk

I really hope not, I've had cravings now since being on keto but I don't follow through or I take a small piece just enough to get the taste

lol. dnp cravings aren't "cravings", they are "feel like you haven't eaten food in 6 months" no matter how much you eat

fuck. is the only way around cravings some supplements? I have pills now that are hunger suppressants but they are also thermos and I don't wanna stack weight loss with weightloss

forcing yourself to keep food completely out of your mind is the only way that works, trust me I have tried many different things. ephedrine works but you have to be mentally prepared to abuse the fuck out of it. the half life of ephedrine is only 2 hours or so, so if you take it before one meal, it's going to be pretty much out of your system by the next.

you do NOT wanna eat anything on DNP without a good dose ephedrine already inside you. call it bullshit or overdoing it, but go look on the dnp subreddit, or random peoples DNP logs. 99% of people wind up binging while running it.

once you start eating on this shit, you do not ever want to stop. it has nothing to do with willpower, you have a METABOLIC POISON inside you causing you to lose fat at an extremely rapid rate while also dropping your blood sugar. your body is going to make you literally unable to stop eating at some points.

if you take ephedrine ~20-30 minutes every time before you eat though it is perfectly controllable.

the dnp carb cravings on their own are insane, and in a normal state of mind they would be barely resistable, but when you factor in that dnp ALSO depletes the fuck out of your thyroid, AND makes you feel like complete shit, AND that your body would already be feeling ravenous from losing massive amounts of fat rapidly, beyond what is even possible naturally... then it's obvious that an appetite suppressant is needed

if you go on steroid bodybuilding forums, and try to propose using DNP without an appetite suppressant, people will just laugh at you for being retarded. everyone with experience knows it is complete retardation to run it without an appetite suppressant in you at all times.

see this is the type of advice I was looking for, thank you I'll look into suppressants, because like I said I wanna do 1 cycle, 2 tops and then just keep the weight off and not have to worry about it again