Explain how heightism is more acceptable than racism

Explain how heightism is more acceptable than racism.

Oh and

Yes I am a manlet. 5'7
I will never learn.

Go on now, do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBbr0X-JBl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you short faggots were never enslaved/raped/killed off like the blacks and jews

quit crying and find bigger shoes

Because unlike race, your height is not determined by genetics. Hit the gym lazy logs. No excuse not to be 6 foot or more in 2017

>implying racism isnt acceptable

i dont mind black people but i would never date a coalburner

Asians were never enslaved/raped/killed
nor were hispanics.

And if you want to make an argument that they enslaved each other then thats just dumb.

A lot of subtle, informal instances of bigotry permeate. It's not so much that it's acceptable, it's that if it's not codified in law or explicitly stated then it's harder to take action. Manlets experience it but so do millions of other people.
I used to think anti-racist people embraced the mindset of "you shouldn't be judged on things outside of your control" but they don't. It's moreso about correcting historical slights. There's no hypocrisy in their mind when it comes to judging manlets while withholding judgement on skin color, for example.

There is literally nothing wrong with racism, it's a purely natural reaction to discriminate people from an outgroup at the profit of your ingroup.

who else /manlet and racist here/?

Because it only affects men, so nobody gives a fuck

Wish I could be. "White culture" too individualistic for it to not feel like LARPing to me.

two wrongs make a right

What? Who the fuck do you think built the intercontinental railroad as slaves for slave wages? The Asians.

I dunno if you've noticed, but since forming a functioning society we've kind of moved away from a lot of stuff that's "natural"

Irish did just as much work on the railroads sweetie. Also it was the Chinese not muh Asian race. Why be overly reductive? Pan-Asian identity is as much a spook as pan-European identity. Asians understand ethnicity as much as whites, which is what makes them good people

You can still pull plenty of chicks at 5'7 if you look good and have a personality. If not though.... You should probably consider turning gay. You could probably pass as the woman in the relationship.

and that's precisely the cause of pretty much all problems we are facing today. But we got drone delivered dragon dildos and virtual girlfriends, that's more than enough to make up for the downsides of "civilization".

Americans literally interned the Japanese during WW2

How is that enslaved, raped or killed? They have already received reparations as well

Niggers and Jews received and are still receiving reparations.

WHEN.

(jk i agree w u babe

Latinos are mestizio rape babys

Why can't manlets just go for really short women?

If the only history you know comes out of a high school or college textbook, you don't know shit about history

They want tall ones.
It dooms the next generation to be manlets for sure.
Manlets have preferences too.
Womanlets wear heels and can still be taller than manlets.

I will never touch a woman under 5'7"

I'm 5'8 and I don't care, why should you OP?

People will always find something to fight about, its just how we are.

5'7" here. i'm just content knowing i'm stronger than literally every taller guy i know who pretends like height is some huge advantage.

heavy coping on both sides anyway. we should just put this height shit down and focus on the real enemy: niggers and race traitors

i actually like this manlet thing. justifies my hate against society even more
although with 180cm i dont really feel personally offended

>falling for these stupid LARPing threads

>Explain how heightism is more acceptable than racism
Both are completely acceptable, necessary even. It's just evolution eradication inferior genes.

>i'm just content knowing i'm stronger than literally every taller guy
But not bigger kek when will they learn

Doesn't matter, we are still animals and the instinct built over millions of years will not leave anytime soon.
No matter how much utopians repeat "diversity is our strength" it really isn't, multicultural societies are more violent, have lower level of trust, lack social cohesion, are less stable and ultimately lead to a climate of conflict because if you put multiple groups in a same place they will inevitably compete for ressources and dominance.

The irony of the western world is we just condemned colonialism as morally wrong during the last centuries while we now cheer at the prospect of being colonized.

>tfw too short to be a man
>tfw too tall to be a trap

Just breed with another race. Mixed race kids tend to be taller and smarter. That's part of the reason why I'm going for an Asian woman

>manlet
>racist
And yet I bet every time you walk by a black guy you look down at your feet

Was sexism really a mistake?

taking the bait here but I'll go on:
mixed race is shit tier except for rare circumstances where otherwordly women are produced. even then, there are tons of associated health risks you get JUST from being mixed. also, unless you're actually tall, the chance of having tall kids (esp with an asian) is low af.

>Asians were never enslaved/raped/killed
This is a joke, right? Literally every race has been enslaved to some degree during history.

by other asians

read

I haven't reeeeee'd this hard in my life.

Im 6'4 and any 'man' under 6' just feels like a child to me

>health risks
Lolwat

No. By every metric (other than deviousness) women really are inferior. Only by stopping the whiteknights who defend them can they be put back in their place. Womens real power comes from the men who back them up.

Personally I do and will do nothing for a woman. Getting beat up? Not my problem. Being raped/on fire/stuck under a bus? Not my problem. I'm not even being edgy or larping, I genuinely hate women. Ironically it's women themselves who make me hate them, I grew up loving women but all I've seen of their behaviour since then is just repulsive.

I wonder which shaming tactic will be used in replies to this post. considering this is Veeky Forums I'm guessing some variant of loser/virgin.

>there are tons of associated health risks you get JUST from being mixed
Imagine being so inbred that you are this retarded.

How the fuck did those cunts get away with this?! What the fuck is happening to society???!

youtube.com/watch?v=XBbr0X-JBl8

this guy is 5'7, dresses as a nerd and can still pick up chicks
getting laid is a combination of so many things

is your height the only thing going for you?

>tfw 6'3
>make height related joke to shorter friend
>immediately feel bad
It's just banter, but I'd spazz the fuck out if people joked about my insecurities as often as shorter guys seem to get their height brought up.

Yeah but what about ugly and unfunny manlets

You aren't giving enough credit to the presence of a camera crew and libations. They don't see him at all.

he isnt that good looking but hes genuinely funny (hes the only youtuber i watch in this category) and confident as fuck
like, if he was just sitting alone quietly no one would give a fuck about him.
i think almost everyone can improve to a point where he can get a decent looking girl

there isnt a camera crew, just a single guy with a cheap dslr. its a two way thing anyway, some girls will become curious and excited but some will fear of being captured slutty, no matter the alcohol

Because lanklets are mentally weak (semi srs)

>t. Cucked Asian man

You get used to it bro. Nothing beats seeing my tall friends freak out when they see someone taller than them.
>get into elevator with 6'3 friend
>elevator opens again
>taller guy enters, probably 6'8
>taller guy hits the ground button multiple times in order to get the doors to close faster
>friend freezes up
Later he told me he was scared of the guy.
Veeky Forums makes height seem more relevant than it actually is. I'm 5'6 and I've never been given shit for my height outside of this board or had trouble getting women.

>Girls talk about not liking short guys
>Tell them you can relate cause you don't like short girls
>tfw "that's shallow and not the same thing!"

> Engagment/Marriage ring on her finger

Why even bother going after that tranwreck?

This isn't even healthy to read, it's that fucking outrageous.

I'm 6'5 and I think calling men "manlets" is gross. Short men is cool people. I'm also not a racist tho.

> its different for girls!

>nor were the Hispanics
Not only did a huge percentage of the indigenous population die due to disease when the conquistadors came but they also were forced into labor through the encomenda. This fell out of favor when races became more mixed and the Catholic church turned on slavery but you had whites enslaving Hispanics, Hispanics enslaving other Hispanics, Hispanics enslaving Africans, etc.

Any and all forms of discrimination, stereotyping and segregation is completely unacceptable.

Weight, height, skin colour, hair colour, hair length, complexion, culture, accent, language, dialect, beliefs, diet, hobbies...etc.....

Because manlets are less then men simple as that they are inferior.
Growing up girls become women and they have a period and develop assets to show they are proper breeding material.
Boys become men by growing tall and more masculine.
Manlets never become men because they never grow and they can never be men they will always be boys and they are genetic garbage.
Its only natural that women want men to breed with so they pick superior tall men manlets are good for nothing trash and should just all kill themselves.
>Ewwwww fuck off manlet we don't want your shit tier genetics we only fuck superior tall alpha males.

>heightism is more acceptable than racism
It doesn´t even realy exist outside of Veeky Forums, you are just a faggot wanting another victim card.

-t. 5`3 manlet

I dont understand why short people get so made fun off. Just because I am a few intches shorter I get no respect fuck women I get rejected so many times for my height I lost count.

Any female rejecting a dude for his height, she most likely got dumped because she's only a 6.

We are no longer in any hunter gatherer cycle of life. There is no need to be the biggest/fastest/tallest/strongest.

Lifting weights is a luxury. You are no more healthy if you're able to squat 200 than if you were able to squat 500 lbs.

Underrated, memes aside.

>Any female rejecting a dude for his height, she most likely got dumped because she's only a 6.

A woman may reject you purely on height, just like you could reject any woman based on her:

>weight
>nose
>face
>height (midgets, anyone?)
>attitude
>sluttiness
>health
>etc.

You can't force attraction. I'm not into midgets, no matter how much you would try to talk me into "how it doesn't matter in 2000+17 that she can't run from a lion", it still wouldn't make me want to ever procreate with a midget.

Just because there is no "need" for certain qualities, doesn't mean we don't sexually select for certain qualities.

t. babyface lanklet with a 4 inch dick

>80% of the population is midgets

Having standards in general would be a good thing, but women took the "you're worth it" meme seriously, resulting a bunch of "Yass queen" basic bitches with no ambitions, direction in life other than drinking, sucking dick and becoming addicted to xanax at 29 when she realises that time is running out and none of the guys who fucked her at the club bathroom wants to settle.
Honestly, girls fucking suck, I used to laugh at these posts but as a grew up, this is what I see. There isn't a single area in life where women would dominate, not even in fashion, not even in the most feminine areas.
You cant take responsibility for shit, you call 4 years of conscious decisions of fucking up a "mistake".
Every time I see this "youre worth it babe", "wait for it", "he doesnt deserve you anyway" comments I laugh because those people gonna end up being miserable when they realise that theyre mediocre at best and not princesses

What does this have to do with height? not much, I just wanted to vent

Imagine being this much of a faggot

>5000 years of civilization have erased instincts old of millions of years
It's never only the height my fellow manlet, but you are delisional if you think women are not genetically programmed to prefere tallness over shortness.

At least he's got a normal face

lol I listened to Goarge toaki tell about how terrible it was but the worst he could come up with is that his family just had one radio to share. So they listened to that a lot.

Sounds pretty bad

is this a kpop band

Its not your height, its that your really insecure.

im not even a manlet but this like the biggest bullshit on the internet.
the typical retarded egg or chicken thing, turns out people who have been made fun of gonna be insecure and people who had success with women gonna be more laid back. really fires up those neurons

>manlets

They were.

i only know chaelin cl, what are decents bands?
and what are they doing on that pic anyway

Lol no. Im 5'8 and have a friend that is 6'3. Do you know how much pussy he gets? Zero, same as me. There is more to women than just height. Sure he makes fun of my height, but there are things I can make fun of him for too.

>height is what matte-
>face is what matte-
>ripped body is what matte-

Veeky Forums BTFO.

yeah im not THAT retard i know there are a lot of tall people who are unsuccessful with women. i see many of them every day
BUT also there a lot of men who are absolutely mediocre at every other part of life but their height pushes them over the edge. i have so many friends around 6'4 (not even a tall country, somehow just most of my friends are tall) who would have absolutely no chance with average height

if you want real american war crimes look at what it did to fellow whites during the civil war where more americans died than slaves ever lived here, or the post-ww2 german internment camps where the concept of "disarmed enemy combatants" was born

no idea who this guy is but there is something very friendly about his face. he has big ears but i wouldnt call him ugly and i get his appeal

Re-read your post. Then imagine you were going to show it to your waifu. Would she think "wow this guy sounds great to be around" or would it be more like "wow this guy sounds pathetic".

i gave up on finding a relationship long ago

>Lifting weights is a luxury

This is real talk. Becoming muscular is a privilege we all take for granted.

you are trying to convince the world you are useless and pathetic, eventually everyone will just agree with you.

Really oppened my eyes, OP. I will now become a racist as well.

5'6'' isn't manlet, 5'5'' and under is.

for women, correct

i was always a nerd but i used to be a normalfag. meaning, there was a pretty girl crushing on me, i had social life, i had no insecurities, i had no problems basically. i remember lurking /b/ when i was a teen and every week there was a thread with the question: "how often you think of suicide?"
at that point, i couldnt understand it. i actually got angry at those people that theyre so self-loathing and negative
fast-forward, im 21 and feel like there is no turn-back from this

more waifus 4 me den

as long as you arent stealing girls(males) im fine

so if my gf is taller than me and im a manlet, does that make me a relative Alpha?

Hol up.
Modern blacks and jews aren't being enslaved.
Historically, whites were enslaved as well - by the Turks, for example.
What is your argument again?