Is this how pregnancy usually affects the female body?

Is this how pregnancy usually affects the female body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAZUkkWMQWU
youtube.com/watch?v=jHcyCO_BdKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOMMY

gib milkys mommee

no

This is how being lazy and using pregnancy as an excuse makes the body

Women just use it as an excuse to get and stay really fat. My mom had three kids and one year after the third one she was the same weight she was before having the first

No. Breasts deflate after lactation ceases. Abdomen and vagina will be larger. 75% will never return to pre-pregnancy weight/bf.

M O N S T E R J U G S

The female body is a dispensable good, nature only intended it to be used a couple of times for bearing children. The male body is a masterpiece of human nature. Capable of fertilizing women no matter how old he grows.

Mal just has amazing genetics.

>Those child-bearing hips
Would breed like a rabbit. Who here /hips/ master race?

Name?

MILKY MOMMY
I WANTY I WANTY

They gain massive tits lol

In the OP.

This. I'm older and a decent number of my friends have kids. The girls who ate right and have always cared about their bodies snapped back into tight shape right after having the kid. The borderline fatties who ate everything in sight during pregnancy blimped out and now they complain about "how hard it is" to lose post-baby weight even though they never work out and eat shit all the time.

Finding a thin girl who doesn't overeat is really more important than a lot of people think for long-term relationship happiness. If your wife gets fat you're going to resent her the rest of your life.

It's just keep getting bigger and better

the thought of somebody typing that out makes me want to die

this woman has perfect female genetics. All her fat goes to her hips, ass and tits. Female version of "chad eats pizza and still looks better than you ever will"

Most turn into cows because they use it as an excuse to eat whatever.

Would be better if she worked out, wasted god tier body genetics

I think that's called being a fat indoor bitch who does no excersize and like McDonalds and lattes. They look like that until early 30s then they just go full on ham planet.

People above low 20s bodyfat are fucking disgusting, unless they're also strong as fuck.

I cannot say I like that but I've seen way worse after the first born.
It's not pregnancy a lot of women become lardasses during this period "it's not me, it's this baby I'm carrying" or "I'm eating for two here!"....and then, after that the added weight is almost impossible to lose.

Found it by ''Mal Malloy''

Only if you date some lazy whore who was going to get fat anyway

>the thought of somebody typing that out makes me want to die
That's frogposters for you. These are the faggots that heard about Veeky Forums on CNN and think it's so cool to post epic meems then talk to their friends about it on facebook.

>three male children
>wife still slim
what a lucky fucker

L I T E R A L L Y my fetish lads.

god damn

an ass only a nigger could love.

gay desu senpai
now if you had said that to this webm I wouldn't object to much, but what kinda faggot thinks the other webm is too much?

>what a lucky fucker
?????

Mal was huge years ago. Popularity wise, look at those views.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAZUkkWMQWU

I hope so

Disgusting cottage cheese ass. Bitch needs to loose weigh.

How do we encourage pregnant women to be lazier, then?

If women get any lazier you'll have to carry them to the fridge ever 30 minutes instead of them waddling there themselves.

The first pic is the most attractive by far.

>Why?

Because she doesn't have any kids.

>getting married

HOPY SHIT MILKY TIME FOR user!

>wife
She's a single mom.

Is the tit growth permanent?

I wish desu, lactation and breast expansion has always been my kink, and the carnal act of milk from the tap is an absolute 10/10

My wife goes running three days a week, but eats ice cream and snacks seven days a week. She often complains that she isn't losing weight from running.

It hurts, brehs.

>Talk to her about it

I do. Fuck off with that, Dr. Phil.

The husband. You on the spectrum, user?

What's her BMI?

Look closer at her gut, chin and arms. She's storing plenty of fat there, too.

Too high. Probably 25%.

This is the really real world. There ain't no coming back.

No, it has to do with the way her body reacts to estrogen. I have no evidence to support it, but I know a girl who breastfed her kid for years (kind of a weird hippie) kept her boob size after pregnancy and they just kept getting bigger after every kid. Who knows?

Not enough science on tit-growth, a crying shame.

I hope you're cheating on her

>bmi
>%

>Caring about BMI
You're on Veeky Forums. You should know better.

I answered bf% so I did mess up. Sorry.

Yeah, that'd set a great example for our daughter. No, I'm not, even if I think about it.

Some women have a genetic "disorder" where their tits grow permanetly after pregnancy. It's rare though and the tits can get retardedly big.
The girl in OP most likely has those genetics.

Dude trust me there's a way to go back. Granted she isn't gonna become a fitness model, but you can bring her down from 25 percent to 17-18 percent. You'll see a world of difference. It'll just take time. If she snacks a lot, try to replace stuff in your house with extremely low calorie snacks. And encourage her to go to the gym with you, if that's possible.

Why would your daughter know about this

>that second and third image

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Shes too farm gone after 2nd, her tits will be 2 feet long in a couple of years. I would also be embarrassed to go out with what shes wearing in 2nd.

after 1st is god tier

Second image is literally perfect

Try to just sneak anavar into her coffee every morning, that's what some guy on reddit did. Sure that's probably illegal but how is she ever going to find out?

found the husband

Woman are a fucking mess

>During pregnancy, your growing uterus puts pressure on the two bands of abdominal muscles that meet in the middle of your stomach. This can cause them to separate in a condition known as diastasis recti (or abdominal separation). A bulge may be visible down your midline.

>A third-degree laceration during birth is a tear in the vaginal tissue, perineal skin, and perineal muscles that extends into the anal sphincter (the muscle that surrounds your anus). A fourth-degree tear goes through the anal sphincter and the tissue underneath it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHcyCO_BdKY

Pregnant women should really eat as little as possible.

too many people act like babies come out weighing 50 pounds

We'd need a babysitter every time, but the bigger issue is she just doesn't care about lifting. You can lead a horse to water and all that. Sometimes you just have to accept that you can't make people do what's good for them. Ripp talks about this. You can't coerce people into getting under the bar. They have to want to.

>it will surely never be revealed
Just fucking my shit up isn't worth a cheap lay. I've been in this relationship for thirteen years, which is probably longer than you've been alive. There are other things in life than sex.

I don't know, user, maybe the miracle gains and growing clit?

how much ice cream does she eat a day? if she is legitimately eating a bunch a day, see about switching to ice cream sandwiches. they're like 150 calories per sandwich so they're honestly not too bad if you just have 1

Britney Spears took clen and didn't gain noticeable amounts of muscle

Those little remarks she makes to try and comfort herself that you still find her attractive - stop affirming her.

If she thinks you want her fit in order to find her attractive, she'll start to gravitate in that direction. You can't just SAY it though. You have to do that thing that is the only way women understand anything, and hint it to her.

"Honey, remember this thing we did from 4 years ago. Look at this photo, wow. God I could barely keep my hands off you."

Don't tell her that you will always like her just the way she is. Because she'll keep letting herself go - since you care about her no matter what, it doesn't matter how fat she gets. Don't reward that behaviour and belief.

>somebody took a fat burner and didn't gain muscle
Really activates my almonds.

You know anavar is a mass gainer, right? It's for AIDS patients to help them build and retain muscle mass to keep their T-cell count up.

>implying normie girls know the signs of Var

Bro, I appreciate that you have good intentions and want to help, but please don't try to give me advice. I didn't ask for it, I don't want it, and I am skeptical you have more relationship experience than I do and you don't know my situation (you assume I'm rewarding her behavior). I just chimed in on a pregnancy thread.

I might be biased because my mom and her friends all maintained healthy weights after marriage and pregnancy, and I live in a country where fat shaming is huge thanks to the fashion industry, but if my girlfriend gained 20kg I probably wouldn't want to fuck her anymore. If I were you I'd fuck a hooker before coming home after work for a few times, your wife wouldn't find out but like all women she would be able to feel the smell of another woman and that would instill in her the doubt that you might leave her. She would then be motivated to lose weight, especially if you already made her notice how fat she has gotten.

I guess the difference between us is I'm a good person and you're an evil prick.

Hookers are expensive. Why not just fuck a regular woman.

Well, your wife is already showing how much she doesn't care about you since she's staying fat, so I don't see why you should care so much about her

>Well, your wife is already showing how much she doesn't care about you since she's staying fat,
She's showing how much she doesn't care about herself. It's not a reflection on me. Your head's on backwards. Protip: I'm only married to one woman, but lots of women fail to lose pregnancy weight. It isn't anything to do with me.

>so I don't see why you should care so much about her
Because you're a child and you're thinking with your dick.

Because of the chance of his wife finding out, and because he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who has lots of female acquaintances (otherwise his wife would want to be as attractive as his female friends for the fear of losing him). Here in Italy a street prostitute can cost you as low as 20€ for a quickie, I don't know about the US.

My exes tits got fuckin huge after she had a kid. I'll still hit her up every now and then to see em

Lmao I work in an office that is majority female, like 70/30. You're no Sherlock Holmes, dude.

I hope I never end up with a shitty wife like you did, rip user for not being able to save the whale

She probably doesn't have a real job.

I wish, but no. This is fap fuel, not reality.
I recommend reproducing though.

t. lazy fattie

>board where people aim to achieve their physical peak
>everyone is leaking cum at the sight of a disgusting fat bitch with tits and ass
Fortunately, most of this board are just desperate, larping, dyel virgins.

pre and post the 1st pregnancy is hot but ewww the last one

She is a good mother to our child, helps out household financially by working, gardens so we have fresh produce and herbs to cook with, and shares in household duties like cooking and cleaning.

You'd be lucky to have such a good wife, especially since you don't deserve one. She carries more fat than she should, but bf% isn't the only thing than matters in a partner. Maybe you'll learn that one day.

>women working 50 hours a week and raising 3 kids has time to spend 2 hours a day in the gym maintaining muscle
I know that diet is easily controlled and a normal weight is more than achievable, but come on

she probably had surgery or had kids young

>trying this hard to justify a lazy whale
keep thinkin about those skinny girls bud, your wife's shit

>diet is easily controlled and a normal weight is more than achievable
You said it

In Eastern Europe they do all of that while having an healthy weight, except that the husband doesn't have to clean or cook and can beat her too

t. single lonely virgin

>can beat her too
Like I said, evil.

I want to be all over that

How tall/heavy is she? Just cause I wanna know really how unhealthy we are dealing with (or pics). If it's just moderate and pretty thicc then whatever

Pro tip every year your wife is obese leads her down the path of coronary artery disease and one day closer to a stroke. Don't peddle this is "one day you 'll understand" b.s. at me. If you really cares for her you wouldn't just care for how she just looked at let her rot her body away. You'd take action to live as long and as healthy as possible with your wife beside you

Tldr. Your wife going to have a heart attack before she sees any grandchildren

>knows wife is shit and can't refute
go give the heffer her daily sundae if you're not going to man up with her

Why are you justifying her fatness? No doubt a fat person can be a good person, I'm not questioning her ability to be a good mother and a wife. But there's no reason to dance around the bush. Would you defend smoking in the same manner? Fat is a serious health hazard even if you culminate it by eating healthy. Just the physical aspect of it is dangerous, not to mention I have no doubt in my mind that she eats dirty. You'll change your mind once she starts having serious health problems in her 60s and you spend your last 20 years alone

I can't take it anymore. I need a big titted wide hipped woman to cum inside.

I've been swiping every fatty on tinder and cant get any matches.

Gonna fap to giana michaels again FUYCK