what's up with your shoulders user?

My friends call me Mr. Teal Ice

>only OHP 110

pussy ass bitch op

6'3" 92 kg

My lifts
A bit over 1/2/3/4

don't want to make a thread so i'll ask here

how do I handle doms, I deadlifted for the first time in awhile and now I can barely walk, should I train tomorrow and run or rest?

When I rest it usually gets worse and worse, do I just work through it?

all turquoise intermediate if I eliminate rows, which are apparently -15% the average

how to get better?

doms is just something you get when you use a muscle you haven't used in a long time, look it up on wikipedia if you want. just power through it and after a while you won't get it anymore, you'll be sore but not disabled sore.

thanks

Been training consistently for 6 months at home, spend 2 years before barely ever working out at home and eating on bulk so I wouldn't count those.

Don't even train legs. Not sure how I got anything proficient. 5'9, 155lb, best lift 25lb pullup x 10.

also 5'6 manlet here

You're the pussy ass bitch

What's your pull up? Estimate if you don't do them.

I hope I can get to 3x160kg squat sometime in my life.

Memes aside, I'm supposed to count the 40lb/20kg bar when I input numbers, right?

i mean i know i can do like at least 10 without weight

Bullshit.
Post pic,height and weight.

Are those numbers even that impressive? I've seen red dudes on this board.

I'm 160lbs 5'7" I'll get a pic in a minute. I just ate a huge plate of pasta so I'm bloated AF

This is me. I think my camera is borken. I dropped it now it's blurry any ifag geniuses here?

>calflet

It's OK I just wear speedos or short shorts when I go out so my legs don't look totally DYEL

You must be extremely fat.

There's no way you can have those lifts and be in the negative strength percentiles.

Holy shit lol

This is me

And your mom is fat

And your bench is 250 but still in red.

I'm still calling Bullshit.

mirin
pls squat
Sad pancake ass
bueno
on everything except pull ups and dips

Snatch is finally over 1 plate. Still not as good as my power snatch because lmaonoob, but I think I can get 80kg this year

I dunno dude go to the site and input the numbers. I think I need to get to 275 to get to advanced bench it's pretty hard DESU.

Also my mom isn't fat. I am

Idk senpai.

Did you input age?
Not sure it makes a difference but still
I'm fucking 185 and my bench is only -5% compared to your 11%. But you have almost 2x BW bench. So wat

Yes I put age.

Do people not understand how this site works?

Your percentages are in comparison to your OTHER LIFTS. My deadlift and pullup are high so in comparison to someone deadlifting 465 my bench is LOW.

i guess you have a point,i have never been in a gym before and i do my exercises at home.Here is what i do:
Car Pull Run(Renault Clio 2002):
1x50m
Farmer Walk:
1x100m,88 kg
Atlas stone lift(two logs superglued together)
130 kg,1 m,3 reps
One arm preacher curl(a bucket with two peices of iron)
3x12
22 kg
Push Ups
4x16
9 kg weighted

no.
my legs are for endurance and strength.
see

Are you some kind of hired farm hand named Ox?

6' 81kg

im a chicken farmer.

5'11" 165lbs

5'7/ 4 months in the gym

6' ~80kg. Lifting on and off for the last few years i.e. no progress but work a physical job. Only been consistently training for the last 5ish(?) months. I also have long legs which helps my DL I guess

long legs are typically bad for DL it means you have to lift the weight higher unless you pull sumo like a bitch

Forgot to add 155 lbs.

nah baby all conventional. I reckon early on I saw good numbers in Deadlift so was more motivated to work harder for it, hence the higher numbers. Was scared of squat for a long time but now I enjoy it. Fuck yeah i love lifting shit

I hated squats until I discovered low bar, it just feels so much better for me. But my deadlift is still where it's at for me. I love feeling that bar bend. It starts to get noticable around 4pl8.

Yeah man i'm doing high bar as long as i've lifted. The technique was easier to begin with, but I have to say I do enjoy the depth.

Don't have proper shoes for squatting and fucking hate it. Deadlift is double overhand, 6ft 180lb.

squat barefooted. your shoes can't be fucking your squat up THAT bad.

Will try it, also suspected I've got longer than average femurs with shorter than average tibia that makes doing proper depth somewhat awkward.

also double overhand grip on DL

it's most likely just your mobility. It takes a while to build up being comfortable going a2g. Leverages might account for about 10%+- on your lifts unless you have absolute freakish proportions

lol no offense but it's not worth mentioning double overhand unless you're at 4pl8 or above.

These fuckers need a mobile app

yeah but your biceps arent even there

it's on android and iOS, but it's like 3 dollars

your mum is 3 dollars m8 LMAOREKT

>inb4 purple t rex

Posting from phone. All my lifts except for bench are close to 1/2/3/4

kek

>sad pancake ass

Honestly shouldn't be touching squat until the rest of my body grows because I have abnormally large legs, I think I store more fat in them than the average person.

Not very balanced, but I don't really care

this life i lead is suffering

Only having a laugh, mate. Strongman is awesome, and I wish I were enough of a bear to do it.

Calisthenics?

Green men unite

My friend's stats are hilarious on that site, he squats 2 pl8, deads 3, and benches 3.5.
His chinup stat puts him in world class on lats, biceps and upper back.
His symmetry is the worst I've ever seen.

Finally got something green

Tfw I would probably be all green if I just focused on diet and dropped 20 pounds

5'9
191 lbs
Started working out again for 11 months now

uh

I'm still waiting for the day someone posts a completely red one of these

you're welcome

you made a typo dum dum

btw, do you guys know where they take those standards from? i use strengthlevel.com for reference, and the standards are slightly different.

Post your progress
>18
>Squats with suit and wraps
Probably throws it off

>23
Kinda stopped lifting for a while kill me please

5'11 84kg

Bench stalled while everything's still progressing. Halp me pls.

5 foot 7, bout 140lbs

Just started lifting a month ago what the fuck is wrong with me

Second week lifting. 5'11", 150lb

/fat/ass in recovery checking in

>tfw almost /tealman/

Either you're overhead pressing using your legs, or you played some sport where you used your shoulders a lot (basketball?)

All I have is bodyweight exercises right now. Would I be able to still use this?

no

soon you'll miss being able to get DOMS easily