Fucking women

why are fat/ skinnyfat, out-of-shape women so revered and out on a pedestal in today's society, while in shape men have to work so hard to achieve
1. Their bodies
2. Attention of the opposite gender
Seriously, fuck this earth. These stupid betas have empowered women to the point where they've taken over society. MY society. It ends now.

Life isn't fair fag, stop being butthurt that you have to work for something

>It ends now
What are you gonna do?

That's true, being a man in today's society requires me to work. I should stop bitching.
But at the same time, I have to say no to junk food all the time, while Stacy can stuff her face because "muh thick thighs"

They're not. Seeing to be making a change is simply more shareworthy and compelling than consistently picking things up and putting them back down.

It has nothing to do with your insecure projections of women being to blame for whatever nonsense you've decided, it's merely the way media and social interaction works.

Play the game you fucking incel, life is not fair

rise to political power and restore order

Ah. Well good luck.

It's pretty simple. The demand for pussy has always been high. The supply of quality pussy has dwindled since the fatty population exploded. Therefore, formerly mediocre pussy is now at a premium. Men have to work harder to be attractive since competition is fiercer. Don't blame "betas" blame your (and my) dick. Plus you can coast a bit on your body if you bring other things to the table, it's not as nightmarish out there as you think

>count my macros
>lifting for years,bust my ass
>gallon of water a day
>insane ab workout
>calculate every gram of food i eat
>go to the gym even when I don't want to but I do anyway because it's routine
>tfw some obese bitch gets all kinds of attention from 6'4'' muscular men and I can't even get a wink from a fat chick
fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I don't lift for women, i lift to look like Vegeta someday. No lie, i want to look like a z -fighter but some female attention would be nice.

>2. Attention of the opposite gender
You're training in a way that most women don't find attractive.

>MY society
Grow up, boy.

OP here, this is what I meant.

>>tfw some obese bitch gets all kinds of attention from 6'4'' muscular men
That's what irks you, right? That you don't get attentions from "hunks".

>he still thinks being buff entitles him to women

Jesus you are a pathetic faggot. Women about more than jist your 1rm and how much money you make. Get a hobby and a personality other than a victim complex.

Veeky Forums is an alpha board, pathetic betas like you need to lurk moar or gtfo to /r9k/

no you cuck, that we can't get equal attention from the female equivalent of the hunks, which are the cardiobunnies.

>women care more than your looks and status, get a hobby
>literally a numale's opinion (hurr durr my hobby is arts and crafts and feminism)
You have to go back.

>butthurt gay calls everyone cucks
lmao, gb2/pol/ and fap to nigger dicks or whatevs

Do you really think a female hunk is impressed by a physique you fucking brainlet? Wealth, lifestyle, emotional compatibility, etc. They want and can have it ALL because men throw so much shit their way. A nice physique in the dating world is equivalent to a degree in the job market. It doesn't entitle you to shit

ITT: Autistic boys get bitter that getting fit didn't get them laid or improve their social standing

>he's actually talked to a woman before
>automatically a numale

Want to know how I know you're a pathetic incel?

nepotism is the only way i guess

all those things that you listed are great for a husband. But I don't want to be some husband. At the end of the day, when it comes to benis in bagoo, physique is all that matters. Enjoy having your nice and steady job while CHAD LITERALLY fucks YOUR wife

Protip: Chad doesn't exist. Chad is a boogeyman you invented.

chad does exist, you just can't see him because he's inside your oneitis' room all the time doing the diddly doo.

You realize that this scenario is in your head, right? In reality, neither Chads nor a oneitis exist. You are simply mentally ill.

Dont worry user them robot vaginas are getting ever more realistic. Then you and the manlets will stop giving women so much choice.

they're on a pedestal because it's the fucking selfie generation, the culmination of thousands of factors influencing identity, social standing, and the natural proclivities of the sexes. don't matter if it's right or wrong it's the game we've been fucking spawned into, so we have to play by it's rules. forget about the enablers and thirsty thots, it's distracting you from the winning play, focused discipline and long-term plans.

A man being big and strong is desired since he's supposed to be able to physically protect the woman. A woman working out is usually pointless unless she's really fat.

Do it. Please.