800 SALT, 50k LINK, and 100k REQ

>800 SALT, 50k LINK, and 100k REQ
>JUST so hard this month im about to puke
Am i even going to make it biz if i hold for a year? I bought LINK a week before SIBOS and I got fucked so hard. I'm talking about several years of entry level salary.

how many link to shit in her mouth

The salt will save you in the shorter term. When it hits 20USD you can sell a little bit of it to put into other promising projects that are sure to launch soon with feasible products.

Ninja savage

Thats almost a x8 in price. Is that really possible by december to january wtf.

You'll make it fag

You'll make it with LINK for sure but itll take a year

You'll never make it

I'm thinking about buying more SALT with fiat or maybe switch 1/4 of my REQ. But REQ's marketcap is so fucking small it could literally go x2 or x3 easily.

Yes, each unit of salt can be used in lieu of 25USD to repay a part of the interest every month on loans on the salt platform, which is going to be a hugely successful platform, so so long as it's below 25 USD, people who loan from Salt Lending will have incentive to buy (accumulating hard) at exchanges, which will put upwards pressure towards a bit under 25USD, probably somewhere between 20-25USD.

Salt Lending has promised never to resell the tokens that are paid to them for less than 25 USD, this introduces a price roof of 25 USD for the time being. They plan to increase this price in the long term, which is why I advice you to only sell a part of your salt. Maybe 200-300. Unless POS ethereum is imminent or something.

Yeah i was thinking of buying more SALT but the only thing that concerns me is the possibility of low demand or regulations. Did the team respond to any of these concerns already?

I mean have they tried testing how much demand there would be by asking or querying those interested?

Signups for loans and depositing salt for membership has already been open for some weeks. They say they have gotten way more interest than they planned for.

Yes, they have been in communication with authorities and financial sector lawyers for over a year to make sure everything is legal. This project has been in the works for a long time.

Are they releasing the platform this November or December?

They were unspecific about which month, but it will be one of them. I think that's promising for a possible release before second half of december.

Just sold half of my REQ stack to add to my SALT stack. Wish me luck nigga.

i wish upon you butthole cancer and halitosis.

>just hold the bags and you'll make it
Any day now...

What? i still have 50k REQ wtf. I'm going to buy back in once SALT moons.

gl m'nigga
may the sodium serve us well.

Get some RCN , next week they are launching their platform