Is this a good workout Veeky Forums?

Is this a good workout Veeky Forums?

You'll look like a high school track runner so it's decent in that you won't be fat if you do it

> no back work to oppose the pushups

rip in peace shoulders

>wasting time doing it a hundred times when you could do it weighted
>killing your gains with too much cardio

3/10

Is /a/ retarded? Legitimate question, has anime ruined their brains?

No because it completely neglects the back.

>bodyweight routine
>no pullups
pullups are the best bodyweight exercise you can do

its supposed to be shit
did you even watch the anime?
that guy kills literally every enemy really easy with 1 punch

then they ask him how he gained his spower

and he responded with the routine in the OP

the other guys even said in the anime that its a shit routine

>every single day
It's a good way to hurt yourself

>yeah bro ignore those fitness retards you can get TOTALLY RIPPED just like saitama from one punch man by only doing body weight shit and cardio with no linear progression or progressive overload
>the more reps the better right?

add in pull-ups and this would be the perfect bodyweight routine.

Saitama only told Genos and Dr. Genus. Only Genos commented and he was pissed because to him that shit is easy. But he's a cyborg so that's not really fair

you would get fit by normie standards but you would be lean and u wouldn't be Veeky Forums

it's a great routine for poorcels but if you have enough money for a gym then you are completely wasting your time.

A bunch of people have actually tried it and most say that the 10km run is the limiting factor after a few days their knees and legs hurt too much

If everything is properly weighted, add 100 pull ups and cut the running to 5k with no weights than it's alright.

You'll be ottermode unless you go up in weight for squats, do different push up/sit-ups in the sets and increase the intensity of the pull ups.

Basically this would be an amazing first work out, especially for getting rid of weight before a proper bulk.

No, you need rest days to make your muscles grow
Also if you do that you'll lose your hair but in exchange you'll get a sick punch that destroys anything

Real talk, what exercises add the most punching power? I'm guessing bench press/push ups an pull ups

I tried it and pretty much this. If you're not already running long distances the running will kill you starting from scratch. The rest of it is pretty easy to do throughout the day.

>100 pullups a day
i can do 5x10 but jesus fuck, i'd have to train my back two times a day.

>>the more reps the better right?
The most shredded man in the world agrees with that.

>The most shredded man in the world agrees with that.
Hate to break it to you man, but there's other stuff he does to get like that.

Serious question though is doing a bunch of pushups and situps a decent thing to do everyday ir at least on rest days? Don't feel like i'm doing enough with SS

Lanky boi here. I've been doing this excersize set for about 200 days now, except I do 8 miles in place of 5 kilometers.
>stand at 5'10"
>112 lbs
>can run 4 miles in 18 minutes

The skeleton inside me shakes with power

Also ama I guess

why dont you eat food?

Pushing yourself this much mileage is actually doing more harm then good.

Pretty much this, you'll probably keep a low BF doing this workout and I am more than certain you'll look decent by all non fit standards

I'm currently trying to figure out a good evening routine.
Currently doing
>100 situps
>100 squats
>100 chinups
>50 pushups
Planning to add pull ups on a bar that I have set up.
What more should I add to it in order to cover all areas?
No weights.

>100% more chin ups than push ups
i suspect you are not going down or up all the way on your chins, they should be much harder than push ups.

Oh wait that's not what they're called.
I mean whatever that thing which is kinda like a reverse situp.

supermans?

Yea those.
I'm not normally on here (or in a gym for that matter) aside from the /fph/, I'm not familiar with the terminology.

I eat 5.5 thousand calories a day desu

I've been well, the thing about people is that no two are the exact same in ability

You're supposed to eat something like 2 million calories a day.
Or 2000 kCal

5.5 thousand kcal, my bad nigger