Power Cleans

Long arm famlams how do you power clean?

>crossfit shits do power cleans
I stopped doing them alltogether just because of this

Yeah the above the knee, can't correctly catch it, shit mobility power clean is approaching meme status. I've seen housewives doing it with bumber in $500 of workout clothes.

Long arm famalam here. More momentum is the most important thing. Work on being more explosive out of the hole and into the change. Be stronger legs. Technique is pretty huge too since longer levers cause more mechanical disadvantage when you fuck up, so make sure you're extra crispy.

>above the knee
What did he mean by this

Pic related is absolutelt shit form. The bar must always go upwards not backwards, and as close as possible to the body.

hang clean

Are you serious? Pull to knees, triple extend, elbows up and back, catch in your front rack.

Holy shit everything about this is wrong. Speed is irrelevant in the first pull, and technique is super basic

OP just try widening your grip or bending your arms A BIT if you feel that your contact point is too low

Who is she so I can waifu?

i don't because they are useless for people who aren't receiving money to be an athlete and even then it has barely significant crossover to other movements such as sprints AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT training for the athletic movements is superior

powerlifting routines are pure memes

Monkey arms here. What do you mean? It's easy. Widen your grip if the bar is too low.

Source?

If you have bumper plates, just do clean pulls. You can do way more and you won't fuck up your wrist if you can't get under the bar....because you don't get under the bar.

>do power cleans
>feels fine
>next day lumbago
>back fucked for a week

I will just stick with deadlifts

long arms here. you uh, clean the weight up and catch it. crazy, i know.

>lumbago

what fucking decade are you from

I dunno, that's what the dictionary told me is the English term for Hexenschuss

>hexenschuss

that is so badass.

>speed is irrelevant to acceleration and momentum
Looks like somebody didn't work out at the library.

we call it doms
delayed onset muscle soreness, my german user friend

>""""""we""""""

it's called lowback pain, you faggot. there's a difference between DOMS and a QL strain.