Who else here /7daysaweek/? I can't be the only one with nothing else to do apart from hit the gym

Who else here /7daysaweek/? I can't be the only one with nothing else to do apart from hit the gym.

Routines?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28530498
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck do I get this body? God I hate myself

I just do bodyweight stuff and cardio on my off-days because I'm a recovering chub.

PPLPPLx, purely because I have time, and I want to.

Noticing fast gains too so why not

This body natty?

Genetics m8. Hate to break it to you.

go to the gym

Are those abs uneven?
Does it matter?

Eat banans bro, and just be yourself

Lmao tubby cuck detected

Most people's abs are far more uneven than that. Most people just never get to see their abs

I did this, changed to PPxLPxPLx and noticed a lot better progress with less work put in

of course, it's a 9 day cycle instead of 7 so not possible for everyone

Not sure how I'd fit 7 days. Currently do squat/bench/misc/dead/ohp/misc/off

Also worried I'd get sick of gym if I went everyday

Mon:

Leg press
Weighted Dips
Weighted pull ups
Sled push
Run during lunch break around 2-3 miles

Tue:
Cable cross/face pull super sets
Leg raises/cable crunch supersets
Leg curl/calf raise supersets
Curl/rope pull supersets
Run at lunch

Wed
Full front squat
DB Row
DB Bench
Sled push
Run at lunch

Thurs same as Tues

Fri:
Deads
Push press/OHP
Weighted pull up
Farmers carry
Run at lunch

Sat: almost always go rock climbing, morning run

Sun: Oly lifts and run before Church

Ayy you must be in good shape

Lmao thinking that you can lift your way to that bone structure and those insertions

Tfw you Iive in a 7 day week universe nd can't max out my 9 day potential

is pplpplx for natties? only working muscle groups twice a week? hmmm why do that when you can get 3?

how do i achieve this turbo chad mode

I'd cum in his ass desu

welcome to Veeky Forums

with photoshop

I used to do a PPLPPLx split and a squat/dead/bench/ohp split, currently on my first week of a full body split. I'm thinking I like the others better but everything I read is "lol only heavy compounds for strength"

If I'm trying to get strong for a sport (trying to be a college walk on, many scouts told me I was too thin), how should I go about it?

it's a literal swimmer's body

so, swimming I guess

SS, not even memeing. It's a great program for, as the name suggests, getting your starting strength. It won't give you aesthetics but if you aim to be a pro you won't give a fuck about them anyway, an athlete always looks good either way

it's very, very clearly photoshopped. That's not a swimmers body, that's an unrealistic curlbro with huge delts body

No, not planning on going pro, the sport isn't big enough for that. But thanks for the input

What sport user?

lift 7 days per week and run three days. The hardest are the days where I do squats in the morning and run in the evening. This morning I did squats, and in three hours, I will be running a 10k. My legs won't recover until Sun.

Anyway, your post caught my attention, because I too love starting Sunday with a good workout before Church!

>9 day cycle instead
hi there

>squats in the morning
it's often said that test peaks in the afternoon and you should avoid training in the morning and in the evening you get more anabolic effects
anyway despite "early morning nadirs and peak performances in the late afternoon"
>J Strength Cond Res. 2012 Jul;26(7):1984-2005
the conclusions are not that straightforward

what the fuck does PPLPPLx means

Push pull leg push pull leg x-treme

>what the fuck does PPLPPLx means
friendly reminder that these individuals are posting on Veeky Forums right now

Google is your friend m8

I do TBT personally. Cannot fucking complain either. I do a goofy hypertrophy volume based 3 day with the big 4 and 3 accessory lifts. It's all I have time for and it's incredible efficient and math based so is what I do.

Im on that same routine

Apparently lifting later in the day is better for your spine too.

But I don't have time to go to the gym after work (either work late, am tired, or go climbing), and my lunch break gym sesh is for cardio since with travel, changing, and shower, I only get 25-35 minutes of gym time and I need to stretch too. So I just blast out miles at a 7-10 minute pace.

I've been running the following for the past 6 months with great results.

Monday: Back; Biceps; Rear, Middle Deltoids

Tuesday: Legs

Wednesday: Chest; Triceps; Front, Middle Deltoids

Thursday: Back; Biceps; Rear Deltoids

Friday: Legs

Saturday: Chest; Triceps; Front, Middle, Rear Deltoids

Sunday: HIIT, 30 mins of light cardio, or rest, depending on energy levels

I start each workout with 5 min on the elliptical and the relevant mobility exercises, depending on day. At the end of each workout, I alternate between direct abdominal work or HIIT cardio, then finish off with some low intensity yoga.

>5 min on the elliptical
I used to do 2 min on the treadmill, ditched it since it really only accelerate glycogen depletion (and if I eat something before working out is clearly not carbs)
lifts skyrocketed
elliptical is a lot lower intensity than treadmill, but seriously, just head directly towards the free weights dept. of the gym
>HIIT cardio
at the end of one hour intense training session I can barely shower before having my post-workout meal (or shake)
>middle deltoids
I've always called them side or lateral delts, anyway I see you're putting rear delt on chest/Push days
It's not clear if you include shrug/traps too (some people place them with shoulders) and it's not clear if you consider deadlift a pull or leg exercise
from what I've seen it seems to me that placing deadlift on pull day is more a powerlifting routine and deadlift on squat/leg day is more of a bodybuilding/aesthetic routine

>back squat 186 kg
>deadlift 124% of back squat
>2.75 pl8s bench
functionally autismal gymcel/10

> 5 min on the elliptical
Not sure if it is actually advertised as an elliptical, but it is one of those machines with foot pads and handles. Exercising is the first part of my day, so I just do it lightly on the lowest setting just to warm up.

> HIIT cardio
Oh, it isn't easy, and I've definitely pushed myself too far with it a few times. It is usually just 8 times of 30s/30s on either a stairclimber or treadmill.

> Middle deltoids
Yeah, I space it so I am working middle/side/lateral and rear deltoids once more a week than I work front deltoids, because as someone who started lifting without much direction, my rear and middle are lagging behind my front.

I include traps and rhomboids in the 'Back' block. I've performed deadlifts on both back and leg days; I'm not sure if one serves me better than the other, but either way, better than not doing them at all.

Chest and tris
Back and biceps
Shoulders
Legs
Repeat

Lower your bodyfat. Diet or steroids, your choice.

Pro tip: Why not both.

>suggesting the non-natty testicle-shrinking way
shoo shoo

wew
e
w
body/template?

huh so this is why no one here makes gains

>only working some muscle groups once a week
shit routine

Twice a week, an hour and a half, long breaks between sets, a lot of smith machine work.

If you're tryinf so hard you're a gymcel and probably don't have a busy life, so you will NEVER gonna make it.

uh? I'm missing the argument here

He looks retarded

are you a fucking retard?

not him, but it's clear he meant that switching to a 9-days routine means changing gym days from week to week, and not everyone can constantly change gym days. calm your titties.

Back and Biceps
Chest triceps
shoulder and legs
biceps and triceps
shoulders and legs
chest and back
rest

what is wrong with? you're too much of a snowflake so you decided to fuck up frequency and ordering?
>biceps and triceps only day
fucking cringe

you sound jelly

don't buy into the bulking meme. you should aim to fix your body fat and gain muscle mass at the same time.

the argument against that is just an out of context misinterpreted hairsplitting argument that only applies to professional-tier weightlifters and is abused by people who are too lazy to fix their diet.

this guy explains why and where all the bs stems from: bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/ , concise and definitely worth a read.

realistically you should stay more at ~16-20% rather than at ~14% if you don't hop on bulk/cut.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28530498
>Negative Consequences of Low Energy Availability in Natural Male Bodybuilding: A Review.
>Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2017 May 22:1-31. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2016-0332.
In the abstract they consider, among the others, natural bodybuilders who compete and reach 4~5% bf but in the paper they confront themselves with a more complex well-rounded reality.

Used to be until I broke my arm about three weeks ago

>nothing else to do apart from hit the gym

Try getting a job.

>if you don't spend your lifetime busy wandering with wagecucking then you're lazy
the job ethic paradigm is dead, kiddo. only chinese and indians need to work every instant of their waking life. no one is going to be constantly employed in a not so distant future, at least not in western countries.

this is so fucking sad hahaha

what is sad?

I appreciate the research reference user! Normally I am an evening lifter but my schedule has changed so it is 5:30 am for the foreseeable future.

It is very hard to jump out of bed and load the plates - my body says "no".