Last one is full.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nreO91cevSI
youtube.com/watch?v=75ERk2yNL2Y
fatpeopleofcolor-blog-blog.tumblr.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_obesity#Japan
twitter.com/mariahmallad/status/885639034407534592/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpin for no politics. We're supposed to UNITE in our hate of fats.
UNITE, I say.

oldie but goodie

fuck fat "people" and fuck trump

Honestly, this is not that bad. I think her message of 'moving on' is a good one. She doesnt sound entitled, she seems nice.

Stop it

Trump is fat, though. Or at least flabby and gross.

Stop trying to start drama

>that pic
the fucking cherry on top

well, you are not wrong
so, who was the most fit president?

>4 year old
>banned for life
This was completely believable up until that. I told an asian woman she stunk around that age.

Animal abuse is so kawaii!

How haven't these people imploded yet. How the fuck do they do anything? Like their constant bitching and constant need to feel more special must be so fucking tiring

I don't know, but Hoover played Hooverball, a volleyball / tennis style game played with a medicine ball. Have to be pretty fit for that.

Ummm..

I was reading the List of common misconceptions on wikipedia and I saw this.
>excessive citations

Saw a fatass woman with a 5 year old kid today, poor boy couldn't walk briskly without breaking a sweat because he was so fat

How is this allowed? "Parents" who allow their kids to be overweight should be treated as child abusers

T. Roosevelt comes to mind as well.

>the guy in the background
>that look of disgust

I used to be a fat ass..
Wheezed going up stairs..
Looked fucking pregnant all the time..
Lost 115lbs..
Never asthetic..
My last physical was perfect health..
Thanks Veeky Forums..
Zyzz showed me the way..
Your harsh opinions were truth..
Your support was real..
I have a tummy still..
But at least I've never had a heart attack.

Pic related could have been me.

Modern era i'd guess Kennedy, maybe teddy Roosevelt if he's modern enough.

overall, probably someone in the first 15-20 presidents, my money is on Jackson or Washington

youtube.com/watch?v=nreO91cevSI

I want /nufit/ to leave

lol this nigga

Lincoln...

JFK

youtube.com/watch?v=75ERk2yNL2Y

>one sieze fits all is bullshit
Indeed.
-t 5ยด3 120lbs manlet

pic-related could've been me, too. Still obese (who knows, maybe pics of me have ended up on fat hate threads) but when I was actively gaining weight, I was eating maintenance calories for someone that size.

>triggered by a child laughing at a tent sized top
>crying for an hour
>buying the item of triggerment
>posting a photo about the item of triggerment
>making up this entire bullshit story just for some positive attention because you're literally worthless and can't get it any other way
>'seems nice'
Fuck off you pathetic faggot

I don't think you can manage any kind of movement.

>socially visible fat activists
lost it there

a goldmine of raw OC
glamour selfies of fat black women
pic related (unedited, pg 3)

fatpeopleofcolor-blog-blog.tumblr.com

spooky and underrated

>buy tent-sized top
>become pregnant
>go into labor
>doctor tells you to push
>circus music plays
>clowns emerge
>clowns
>more clowns

Skin cells, like brain or blood cells, are a necessary part of the body; therefore you shouldn't call my melanoma bad you bigot

Fucking ridiculous how parents of fat children aren't considered abusers but pussies cry their eyes out over the occasional spanking

Summer fags MUST go

Gerald Ford played college football at Michigan. Second to him would be Teddy.

fucc got dam xhe is thukkk muy nigga

No

Lincoln, then probably Teddy

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

Woah...
Woaaaahh...
Chill.....
Fake muscles lmao....

guy in the background always slays me

>crying for an hour over something some kids said about an article of clothing
Can you even fucking imagine what would happen to these people in the event of a serious societal crisis or collapse? This is a person who is wholly unprepared to face real problems that their cushy first world citizenship has insulated them from.

Ugh my city...

Society will never go back to this ;_;

Teddy. Motherfucker was in the army, did Judo, Jiujitsu, Karate, and boxing. When he met with other world leaders, he forced them to run laps or take hikes with him. For him, being fit was a negotiating tactic. He survived getting shot, and afterwards delivered a 3 hour speech. Once, as deputy sheriff, he caught some criminals, and stayed awake for three days so that they wouldn't escape. Motherfucker was unstoppable. The only thing that even scratched him was the death of his wife and child.

In terms of fitness, he was rivaled only by Abe Lincoln, who was a catch wrestler before being a president, and JFK, who was also in the army.

This is always the thing with people like this - the girl said nothing cruel, just that her and a friend could both fit in the top.

It was the fatty who then remembered "shit, I'm an enormous fat pig" and started crying. You forget your flaws a lot of the time, otherwise they'd kill you. But when you remember them it hurts because your mind is saying "this is a bad thing, and you need to be aware of that."

So if she's crying, she knows being fat is bad for you and disgusting to others. And unlike having one leg or a deformed head, you can do something about being fat.

But no, she's just rationalised it, made it into a "good thing", ready for the next time.

Tell me why more countries don't enforce a "fat tax"?

Like just tax the shit out of soda and junk foods, ciggies and alcohol. Obese? Pay more taxes. Give people some sort of incentive to be as fit as they can be.

..think of the infrastructure gains, and the healthcare savings.

I think it's because of the genetic meme. Most people don't think it's a good idea to tax black people, and since by their logic, being fat is like being black, you shouldn't tax fat people either.

It's retarded I know, but people I know unironically think that being fat is genetics.

A lot of the people passing the laws are also overweight/obese. Plus muh genetics/medical issue.

Didn't Republican's throw a shit fit when they tried that in New York?

I'm sorry, but have you seen the average Republican? Old fat and gross. This strawman doesn't hold up now matter how hard desperate you are to keep it propped up. Fannypack fatties vote R.

how many calories do you estimate? 5000?

More tax? In America? It would be political suicide. Sure it would solve quite a few problems, and it is already successfully implemented in other countries, but you'll never convince an Amerilard that their problems could be solved via tax.

Yes. Said it interfered with the free market.

Would've been a good idea - might have improved the state's public health outcomes in the long run.

But cigs keep people skinny

I'd be behind this, since it's actually a national health incentive as opposed to ye olde PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE. We could probably pay off our debt in a day if we put a sin tax on soft drinks and high-fructose corn syrup alone.

Palin took a Big Gulp to a few rallies, I think.

>Tell me why more countries don't enforce a "fat tax"?
Because Hitler lost.

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O

>tfw the HAES movement is starting to eat their own

>fat tax
What kind of statist fascist are you?
How can you fail to grasp the concept of making money?
Do you not know how elections work?
In America more than 30% of people are obese. That means if you enforce a fat tax. That 30% of potential voters not just out the window, but handed to the other guy. And not to mention the food industry that makes money and creates jobs by keeping people fed. Not to mention that a fed nation is a docile nation. The French didn't riot every other week because they where fat. The rioted because they had to resort to eating grass and frogs legs due to tax

Nice qt you have there tho...

jesus christ.

Because a "fat tax" is morally repulsive more so then fat people running i mean waddling around.

only the intellectual bank retarded parrots keep memeing this tax shit

hurdur lets just tax it xD it will solve EVERYTHIGN!

How many people in japan are overweight?

Everything you said was proven wrong when you saved a fucking thumbnail.

they have their fair share of fatties actually

they invented high fructose corn syrup lol

>More tax in America
>political suicide
>I didn't pay any attention to the 2016 election
>Bernie who?

>not saving thumbnails and renaming them tumblr file names to subversively troll autists

> We could probably pay off our debt in a day if we put a sin tax on soft drinks and high-fructose corn syrup alone.
When you finish high school government we can comeback and discuss how retarded you are.

>t. fatass

>they have their fair share of fatties actually
They have 3,2%...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_obesity#Japan

Are you really this retarded?
Do you know what our national debt is?
Do you know what our gdp is?
Do you know what I was even criticizing?

>10 year old study

japan will get so fat in the future

Agree, came here to laugh at fat people being proud of being fat not to discuss which politics side is more retarded.

underrated

twitter.com/mariahmallad/status/885639034407534592/video/1

>japan will get so fat in the future
Why?

They're getting there. You ever take a trip to Japan? Went in January and I was pretty amazed at how tubby the people were. Mostly skinnyfat flabs, but a few fat men and women. Of course it's nothing like in the states, but it's pretty noticeable.

Because their diets consist of mostly carbs and they love mayo and fried food. Non fish protein is expensive, though. So that's partially why they're not as fat.

National debt is roughly 20 trillion and 1.2 trillion is from healthcare. If we increased revenue by increasing taxes we could pay back some of the debt and by dissuading fatassery we could decrease the cost of medicare. Do you understand now?

Thicc

Nigga how is that even almost the argumenr that was being made?
It was claimes a soft drink tax could pay off our debt in 1 day.
20 trillion dollars from a soft drink tax in 1 day.
Keep trying to move goal posts though.

>What is hyperbole

I know everyone on this site is autistic but this is going too far.

did he die?

The fucking file name lol

Storytime
>I'm a big, fattie boy, but joined Veeky Forums about a month ago. Point of view changed since I came here
>making alright progress, down 11 pounds since starting
>currently 6'4, 319 lbs
>I hate fats now. Anyone like me is bad, but anyone worse than me is beyond disgusting
>normal day, helping out family move some stuff
>mom texts me saying she has a friend coming from her church with a truck to move a desk.
>never have meant this woman before
>truck pulls up in the driveway and I approach
>two of the fattest fucking beings I have ever seen are crammed in the front of this truck. If I had to guess they were 100lbs over me
>I have to get into this vehicle
>open door and there is fat spilling over onto the last spot in this truck
>smells like sweat and sounds like heavy mouthbreathing
>"oh come on in user! we can scooch over and you will be able to fit in"
> somehow get in vehicle
> fat spilling all over
>"oh user, this is my daughter! I'm not sure if your mom told you she is coming too"
>find out porkbeast currently occupying half of my seat is a minor
> this being of flesh and fat is 17 and probably has never seen her toes
> truck groans and creaks like it's going to fall apart
>at one part, the beast beside me drops her water bottle on the floor
> too fat to bend over to pick it up
>fattso decides to leave it, even though it could roll under breaks any moment and we could all die

Today I almost died in a metal deathtrap with 2 blob monsters. I also came to the revelation that this is how most normal people feel around me. I can't wait to loose more weight and join the population who isn't willing to kill themselves because they don't want to/ can't reach for a waterbottle.

Because we have to stop subsidizing that shit first
>hurr lets tax this
>hurr lets keep subsidizing corn
Literally just circling money down the government drain. Stop subsidizing corn, BEFORE taxing shit

>attacks someone about strawmen
>makes up a whole new strawman to replace it
I will use my state as an example. I live in Montana, which is about as solid red as it gets. At the same time, we have some of the lowest rates of obesity in the US. Just saying.

Way to go faggot. You made a cropped image file size larger than the original. Bravo.

wtf is wrong with toronto?
fart rape
online debates as harassment
obese jihadi's bitching about other fat-asses

I hate thic meme. 'murica must die.
She looks fat, and with that belly she looks like a newborn baby. Nothing sexual in it.

It's not that cucked here but we're half immigrants. One thing I've noticed here is some teachers are really bad, like talk about how white privilege is real and how men are oppressive by existing

I hate these people so much. Why do they exist? This sounds like something out of 2000 AD or some other dark scifi satire. Do these people even listen to themselves? Whatever, hope the migrant invasion and the terrorist attacks that follow get these fuckers before they get anyone useful.

Then take this not as an example of the Democratic Party but as an example of the "professionalism" you can expect from fats
>there's a mess over there, I think somebody should clean it up