Veeky Forums on tindr

Is Tindr still a usable app? Are there any alternatives? Plus what type of shit do y'all throw up on your page; shirtless pics, or is that too crass?

Also what's the best exercise to get a bigger back?

It's the same girls you'd meet if you went out
Take a shot or two, don your most euphoric fedora and go to hole in the wall with the sole intention of getting to know a girl
If you end up getting along and want to go back to your basement guess what she probably already wants to fuck you because girls like attention and being cared about

I used to be OG at pulling girls in high school but I fell off my game and suck now. Cocoon mode is a meme. No problem getting girls numbers, massive problem sealing the deal. How can I become a better conversationalist

bumble
its more ratchet

One way I've found is to use everything as a segway into the next thing to keep it all moving and no awkward silences..."oh you like blah blah blah? I saw some of those on vacation, have you been many places?"
Obviously that's a retarded example I just made up on the spot but it should give you a basic idea

okay thanks man, i see what you mean. never let the conversation fall flat even if you have to talk about some mundane bullshit?

9/10 times it always end up like that though.

Try to keep a convo going then eventually they stop replying or the convo goes dead.

Most tinder cunts only do it for the attentionbso even if you do match you gotta be a Chad and immediately get their number to go on a date. Anything that you talk about lasts longer than a day and you're fucked.

Yeah but just use the time during the mundane shit to come up with a better topic
I've lived a relatively eventful life so I have a lot of stories I can fall back on, and I'm not trying to be a dick but some people here genuinely haven't and don't have that so I'm sure it's harder

Oh man I remember this titty monster. Anyone got the rest of the album?

in that usage, the word is 'segue'

yes senpai but i wont share all of them

>even if you do match you gotta be a Chad and immediately get their number to go on a date

Any success just saying "lemme get your number"

I slapped my phone number on a girls ass before and we ended up dating.

Cool, thanks. Also, how did you manage to have an interesting life? What sorts of choices did you make to lead you into interesting situations.

Life must be so fucking nerfed if you are a girl born destined to sprout those tits. You could be literally poor scum, but looking like that can ensure you will probably change those living standards easily by your mid to late teens at the very least once a succesful providing man finds you.

Also, instead of being a boring fuck and bringing up mundane shit all the time, don't forget you can still return to something she said previously.

Honestly bitches just like the attention when their talking. Let them do most of the work

This is why women who understand that feminism is stupid advance a lot further in life. They use them titties to their advantage. Seen some really shitty and poor and ugly looking women end up in mansions and upper class homes driving bmws all because of their ability to flirt and use their feminine charms.

Shiet.
I want those Monster titties.

Why's this allowed?

>not even main campus

Biiiitch

>tfw I got into UP, but couldn't afford since it was out of state

Yup. Makes pic related seem even more relevant. Im not mad at them, but they expect so much from us and act like they are owed so much. Think about it, the quickest way to insult an user's argument is to post a joeg of two girls laughing at him, as if to say "holy shit user, WE as objects are the ultimate goal in life. Look how we mock you, everything you said or do is irrelevant because i wouldn't fuck you."

It's a crazy world gentlemen.

>when he deadlifts more than 3 pl8

We Sequoia now

She also posted a thread on reddit and r9k got on that shit to the point where she deleted her acc

Damn, what she reply too?

i don't use tindr because it requires a kikebook but i use okcupid to find girls to fuxx

here's what I do:
>create okc account
>throw up 2-3 shirtless pics (i am very fit)
>randomly answer the 15 faggot questions that they make you answer
>sort women by "online now"
>click every profile with an attractive female
>send her a message with a dick pic (i'm almost 8'' and pretty thick)
>keep doing this, send out maybe 200-300 messages
>get a couple of bites
>choose one and fuck
>delete account
>repeat a month later or so
works for me

... dude, thats raw. for real?

>women care how much you lift
This meme has to die.

They only care about how you look, not how you got there or how much you lift.

Tell any woman who isn't a fitness gal that you deadlift 3 plates and she'll undoubtedly ask "is that a lot?".

The lady doth protest too much

yeah but i've been lifting for 4 years and i was born lucky to have a big dicc

these women would never guess that i'm autistic as fuck. all i do is lift, play vidya, and watch chinese cartoons

>Tell any woman who isn't a fitness gal that you deadlift 3 plates and she'll undoubtedly ask "is that a lot?".
the answer is no

My right hand has been offering a solution for years now.

See

I think i'm in boys. What else do I say?

Now i don't want to fuck a robot (i think) but this whole articles language... Isn't there an entire industry called ann summers that caters to all this same shit but for women? Not fuck robots sure, but they have everything from small bullets to giant "african" dildos. And often they come with the marketing "tee hee, why you will never need an actual man again after you experince code name: "Jamal-kun" Why is that ok?

Kek. Never change Veeky Forums

Make a T- s graph for a single piston closed system

>fat
into the trash

>are you an archaeologist

>slight lazy eye
1/10 would not fuck

Don't worry user, I reported her after she didn't reply and she got banned shortly after kek

Ewww
Slayer move: Venmo her $1.00 with the message "lose weight"

Evolution. I have a theory that that's why guys will buy shit for cam girls over the internet when they have *no* chance of ever meeting them in real life. Your species is coming together to shower you with resources to ensure your success because they think your genes are so superior and the future of the species needs more people like you.

Or maybe you're just shit to talk to.

I'm not even that good looking and I have so many dates from tinder I need to pick and choose. The one tonight I was chatting to for a couple of weeks before we were both free. If you can't maintain a text convo with a few messages a day then you're a turbo autist.

Maybe wait with the dick pic a little? Probably gonna increase your hit rate

This is a 10/10 toothless mountain whore from central PA lad. I live in Northumberland county and every girl is this fat or fatter.

Nice

Aaaaand what did she expect to achieve? This is obviously a satire lmao does she have no sense of humor.

>venmoing a tinder whore at all

Beta move

So after being born with a big dick and spending 4 years lifting, you get "a couple" of women interessed out of 300?

thank you, im currently trying another Veeky Forums inspired approach

Hmmmm

>y'all

They do it because they think the girl will notice them and talk to them which. The end game would be fucking her, which agrees with your evolution spin.

>a good time with me and my boyfriend

Oh shit! But you realise he will probably want to fuck your ass too right?

Nty to that

Ew
Id fuck this girl though.

Something about her eyes make me want to destroy her in bed and stare at her boyfriend while I do it.

Fuck someone explain this to me.

Specifically her facial structure is something that I've been attracted to for as long as I remember and I don't know why.

>starts off by using language that says "back off m9"
>but suddenly
>"cuck him with me user..."

Kink. And at just 18. Girls gonna be a freak for lyfe.

In words? Partial yellow fever. Go google "Hapa girls" and be happy user.

Holy fuck yes.

Thank you.

I grew up around Asian girls but never many asian and white. Didn't realize this is what the product was.

Hngh.

Why do decent looking asian girls date the ugliest looking dudes?

>Mutual Matches- 5'5/5'10
wut

GOOGLE /r/HAPAS

>2017
>not using gifs instead of dumb pickup lines

i found that girls facebook

brenna w

Is she qt or nah? And what will you do with that info?

i cant think of anything more reddit or cringe

Why the fuck did she downgrade.

She went from dating Chads in the pic posted to fucking ugly and awkward lanklet incels in your post

you son of a bitch, okcupid requires a fb account too

chad moved on to banging other sloots

Two columns, one for midget and one for manlet.

>and awkward lanklet incels in your post
Lel she's short, that guy is a mega fucking manlet

>hey little fella :3

Have fun not getting laid

Doesn't always work so well for me

Chad probably moved on to banging 10/10 women in college while asian girl moved on to incelgineers

By the way, why does every Chad i see have nice and fully formed bushy eyebrows, i need that

have fun sticking it in obese haha xd so random tumblr retards

how does one thicken ones eyebrows naturally

Why do women always have big roundish heads and long swan necks?

just something i noticed when i observed the sexual dimorphism of both genders.

Unconditional love and attention without having to repay it.

This is why I dislike Asian women. But fuck. This girl.

I've cucked some guys because they're too beta to realize what their girlfriend is really about.

Well from the advice i heard on Veeky Forums

With a q tip, apply a bit of Vaseline or Castor oil( i heard castor was better) on your eyebrows before you sleep every night

Bro are you 724?

rip...

Whenever I see a girl with a boyfriend that is not on her looks level, i assume that girl is probably cheating on him with another man

Jesus Christ you are a faggot

Should I try to recover or nah?

Fuck I laughed way harder than I should've

Fuck, shit like this always makes me feel bad.

>Be Veeky Forumsizen
>Go on 3 dates with girl
>Start the "what do you want from this" conversation
>"Well, I'm polyamorous, which means-"
>Yeah, I'm aware. I'm all good m8. Welp, be seeing ya
>Find out through mutual friends she's been dating this non-passable mtf
>Pretty chill "girl" but most of ""her"" friends are progressive snowflakes. Clearly fell for the meme. I honestly couldn't tell the first time we met if it was a decent ftm job or a terrible mtf job.
>Go to party
>""""she"""" acts extremely clingy while girl flirts with other guys.
>Clearly trying to get Chadded while maintaining her progressive status by dating a """"""""""""""woman"""""""""""""""
>mfw """""""""""""she""""""""""" clearly is in love with her because """"""""she"""""""""" probably doesn't get any romantic interest from sane people, and is willing to put up with this because of lack of options.

I mean, its people's own fault for choosing to be put in a horrible position rather than be alone/ making good decisions/ putting in the work to actually date a sane person, but it still makes me feel really sad desu

So they can bob for apples more efficiently

think about this dude, you're sending her shitty pixelated gif memes every two days while chad is typing like a normal person getting her actual number and making plans to fuck her that night using actual fucking words.

but wow dude you're so alpha keep sending her a couple frames of memes and getting absolutely nowhere

>jesus christ you are a faggot

the denial is so obvious

>have plenty of tinder matches
>matches consist mostly of white girls, but I have matches of all races and a variety of ethnicities
>white and white washed asians seldom respond to my messages for the most part
>black, latina, FOB Asians, Native Americans etc respond to me relatively often
>noticed this since i've started using tinder

Why is this? I'm not complaining but it's an interesting observation

That just makes them look thicker

>If you can't maintain a text convo with a few messages a day then you're a turbo autist.
Where do you think you are?

this ones playing hard to get

Oh my god im crying

that's gonna be tough
double down on mining lulz
if she has a sense of humor she might come around and if not at least you get some laffs at her expense

You an athletic white guy?

To white girls and westernized asians, your just another guy. They're used to you.

To fobs and other minorities, your new and exciting and maybe a tiny bit rebellious. Also possibly a social standing trophy.

t. white guy who sticks to dating minorities and fobs because its easier for them to write off my autism as "oh, he's from another culture" than "he's a fucking weirdo."

>match with this 18 year old girl on tinder
>she just wants to suck my cock and take pics to send to her bf, apparently he's into it
>texting each other talking dirty and sending pics
>I decide to jerk off
>completely come to my senses
>tell her I'm not interested anymore
>she says ok well if you ever change your mind let me know

I guess I just panicked that the boyfriend would change his mind and want to kill me but I kind of wish I took the free head