There is literally nothing wrong with doing gay4pay if you are aesthetic

There is literally nothing wrong with doing gay4pay if you are aesthetic

Normal people find it demeaning to be a gay prostitute.

yeah nice try Matt go be gay somewhere else

more like there is nothing wrong if you make a lot of money. Otherwise, you're probably just gay

i'd suck a clean dick for $1000 and im not gay

Not a prostitute because you aren't having sex

Somewhat wealthy dude on instagram contacted me for "business" which ended up actually being a request for me to be his boy toy. In return he said he would pay my tuition and fly me to different countries on "vacation". I declined. Looking at my loans now and I plan on graduating next year with 30k debt, starting to wonder if the warnings of not taking shortcuts in life are bullshit.

Damn i wish I was you I would've taken that deal in a heartbeat

I only told a friend about it and he suggested blackmailing but that probably couldve put me in a terrible position. Plus my family is super close and religious so if anyone found out id be banished forever. This guy owns a couple businesses and even promoted them on good morning america and shit like that. I dont know much about the rich and wealthy but I dont want to take my chances and end up dead somewhere as cliche as that sounds.

>tfw look at his instagram and he just bought a bentley bentayga
Im not even gay in the slightest but I occasionally thought "what if" while i slaved over organic chem

whats his name/insta?

dont wanna risk it knowing you guys but heres a pic of his rolls royce he picked up a year ago. I figure if everything goes somehow completely wrong in my life (which i highly doubt) G4P is my safety net. Turns out gay guys love light eyes on darker/tanned skin

well not a safety net, more like an absolute last resort

faggot

one of the few instances on Veeky Forums where I've actually believed another anons story I think today's the day

Ive never posted and only lurked but its not bullshit. I've had gay guys constantly hit on me since i got fit but for some reason women never really responded the same way. I still get 5-7/10 looking females. I started lifting mainly just to get over my ex cheating on me but the results have been...interesting.

>He may have wanted you exclusively.
>force his way into your family/friends life or completely cut you off from them
>Make you dependent on handouts
>fuck up every chance you get to form other relationships
You may have saved yourself a lot of grief.

>but the results have been...interesting.

Am I about to start reading a Chuck Tingle novel?

I figured it couldve turned into something along those lines. One of my buddies tried to get into male modeling and even in lower tier entry level agencies theres one guy that tries to fuck a model. Shit usually doesn't get anywhere in terms of justice because itll just be a he said she said and they always side with the guy in power. Plus, theyll just blacklist you and ruin your image so you dont get a job anywhere else according to my friend.

Jesus. It's almost like back-biting jews have infiltrated every possible fucking business.

30k isn't that bad, you can probably make that if you go full time after college in about a year

Hopefully man going to try and live at home so i can pay off my loans and start graduate school in two or three years.

i always try to convince my gf to go on chaturbate with me i always convinced her once when i sat her down and we watched some couple cams together and i kept pointing out how much money they was making in little time with the tips rolling in.

almost*

let me guess...you're a miscer

People who use "aesthetic" as an adjective should be gassed

its not improper grammar dumbass, go back to kindergarten

Veeky Forums > misc

>Turns out gay guys love light eyes on darker/tanned skin

fuck. Am I gay?