My gf finds pic more attractive than zyzz

my gf finds pic more attractive than zyzz.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
aretheyonsteroids.com/henry-cavill-steroids/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Because context matters. Put Zyzz in a compelling cinematic setting and he'd stand a better chance.

He is.

Thicc > ripped

>Veeky Forums thinks women actually like "ripped dehydrated guys"

Thicc is life, lad.

because he is

How to get thicc? I think i will never be ripped and i have i wide waist.

It's because she knows it's superman. If it was a generic fit pic, it'd be different

but are you either?
Both are killers.
If you achieve either you will attract so many women you'll need to filter them down, doesn't matter if not every one likes either bodytype.

how much ya need to bench to get tiddies like that?

beach is inefficient at growing muscleboobs.

Zyzz was a facelet and also a manlet.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
>aretheyonsteroids.com/henry-cavill-steroids/

Well, he IS more atractive, at least face wise. Zyzz was technically not ugly, but his ethnic looks are hit or miss when it comes to personal taste.

Zyzz had a very average looking face before he got jaw implants.

If Zyzz was an actor, mate.

She's right. This is my goal body.

>chad wouldnt fuck me so ill pretend to like fat tom

to be fair this is the equivalent of you autists saying you wouldnt fuck a bimbo and would rather some shy jap girl

I WOULD fuck a bimbo. I just wouldn't want her to be my life partner.

This.

>I'd rather have this apple anyway because those grapes are sour

>my gf

Lol zyzz was 6'2"

yeah but zyzz went from week gamestop employee
to international inspiration for dorks
this guy looks like he does gagger lines at truckstops and fights women for fun

She's not wrong.
5/10 b8

thats the same for those women comments, alpha genes but partner with loveable chubster

FACE THEORY

Do you ever notice most of these girls who like the average"""man""" in the middle are not even good looking? I mean he does look fun ton hang out with, but most girls who workout or are athletic would go for the two guys on the left and right.

I would leave my gf for henry cavill no homo

you dont understand

if they admit to wanting chad, they would get slut shamed

There is no more slut shaming anymore. In fact, you're honored for being strong and independent

Lift weights

That's a fuckin God tier jawline

Because he looks like a real man and not some superficial Guido.

Implants

Most men are average or below average so they deserve dregs lol. You guys are honestly so uppity because you think you deserve a prime breeding woman and you don't. You're barely past average in any markers andbarwky deserve to breed period. Acknowledging this would legit crush your ego though.

Maybe not on your land eurofag, here in america christfags and religifags in general slutshame the shit out of people.
Not that it matters anyway, but just sayan ya know..

THICC > ripped

How many years to look like this?
What kind of roids do I need?

I liver in America dude, anytime anyone who has done questionable things in the past is brought up I hear someone saying how the past doesn't matter and that slut shaming isn't good. And yeah, I live in some flyover shit hole. Fuck, sex and the city was like tailor made propaganda for doing away with slut shaming. Fuck that show and all it stands for

Shes wrong

Context matters. They're reacting to the fact that someone considers it "embarassing." The girls are whiteknighting.

HGH, Tren

Congratulations, you're dating a woman and not a gay man