Leave my life of vidya and junk food to go travel the world and work on farms and stuff

>leave my life of vidya and junk food to go travel the world and work on farms and stuff
>6'2 242lb when I started
>6 months have passed
>22lb down
>lots of muscle gained
>gone 4 belt holes in
>still look fat

Will this lifestyle eventually straighten me out and get me a good 12%bf, or might I have to do some specific diet and exercise to achieve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wwoof.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where are you working senpai. teach me your ways

Working Holiday visa + WWOOF'ing

Rather neat system. Currently in Japan. It's fucking warm here right now.

>22 pounds in 6 months
If you continue this then yes, but if you controlled your diet more then you could lose weight faster

Post more slat eyed women

>travel the world and work on farms and stuff
pissening delusions m'lord

mate
wwoof.net/

How much did you flight to Japan cost tho

Man I want to WWOOF but I'm allergic to fucking everything. Enjoy it for me.

>Will this lifestyle eventually straighten me out and get me a good 12%bf, or might I have to do some specific diet and exercise to achieve it?
No you dumbass, you can hit 12% sitting on your couch, just cut your calories fatty.

About $500 one way.

I travelled from Europe though.

Hmm.. how much of your own money do you spend on average there?

so you pay to be a farmer?

you get free food and board at a farm for as long as you can stay and work there every day, you just have to pay to get there

That still sounds like a really shit deal. Then again Im not a huge traveller

I want to do this. How can I do this and where do I start?

>Post more slat eyed women
this

Meanwhile I just became a teacher in Japan, teach maybe 4 hours a day, save about $1000 a month and just went to a gym and didn't have to be a literal grunt on a farm

>every single man on this website looks like some numale hippie

no thanks mate

Okay reddit.

err,wwoofing is literally the most reddit thing in existence

>i'm going to completely undervalue my time and labour just so I can travel and be like totally with nature man even though I could just get a real job and actually get somewhere near my value and still experience nature just as much

Those various perks of having a degree like being able to teach in jap land get me

Ill just go to nam or thailand or something

best part is I come from a country where degrees are free

enjoy for me senpai

>free

I didn't pay any taxes since after I got my degree I left the country. Except sales taxes obviously but that's the same everywhere.

P U N G E N T
U
N
G
E
N
T