Request is a WHITE PAPER ICO

they started out with nothing. they've been working on this for under 2 weeks.

they may succeed, they may not. they PROBABLY will not. most start-ups fail. most y-combinator-backed start-ups fail. they are no different.

please, STFU with your arguments like "well paypal has X market cap, and if request achieves 20% of paypal's market cap..." those arguments are retarded. they are retarded for crypto projects that have been developing for months or years. they are EXTRA retarded for a project that's been in development for 2 weeks.

dont have 100k yet?

its current valuation is fair, and it probably won't do anything for months. it's a white paper ICO. jesus christ.

oh you actually don't know what you are talking about.

>op is 17

OP is panicking

I completly agree.
There was a REQ-thread with a screenshot from benjamin button and all those deluded reqtards thought that it was out of fight club.
It clearly shows the level of retardation of those guys.
Don't be a reqtard.

< op's boyfriend

OP here. note that nobody has a rational counter-argument to what i said.

First of all, this board has post IDs. Everyone knows you're OP.

Second of all, you didn't present any rational arguments in the first place.
>REQ will fail because most startups fail
>any comparison to PayPal is retarded because I say so.

Shit thread tbqh.

comparing a 2-week start-up to the dominant frontrunner of an industry IS retarded. that's just a fucking fact. you would be laughed out of the room in any realm except for crypto.

shut up faggot

buy link

Damning a two week old project to failure based on absolutely nothing is just as stupid.

i didn't damn them to failure. i said they will probably fail just like any other start-up. do you not fucking see the difference? do you have an IQ of 80?

Want me to discard your argument in one sentence?

The Request GitHub has code that is months old.

Two problems with your “logic”

First of all you’re objectively a faggot
Secondly you’re arguing against a straw man

Next thread

Looking at github is too hard this is why normies that go into alts will eventually lose all their money

Oh and even though I've already shut down your argument, I will drive you further into the ground with:

The team behind Request owned Moneytis which received over 6 rounds of VC funding over the years. Now, all of their attention is on Request.

They are akready ahead of there roadmap and the website requests will be up within the next 6 weeks.They were working on this long before the ico.

OMG they have a github with updates! OMG that means something

Semantics. Whatever. Regardless you haven't actually offered any insight as to why you aren't behind this project other than
>hur durr most startups fail
Which, by the way can be said about almost any altcoin.

Holy shit you're actually retarded

failed start-up Moneytis pivoting to a totally newly named company Request? ok!

ahead of roadmap! holy shit! and without having released any product, you have no idea the quality of this product. but of course ahead of roadmap means we should make paypal comparisons right? i mean my main point doesn't stand anymore because instead of being 2 weeks in, they're more like 4 weeks in.

Failed? 6+ rounds of VC funding means they met their deadlines, and that's evidenced by the fact that Request is AHEAD of roadmap.

I'm sure YC and ING willingly backed a failed start-up.

Your FUD is actually horrid, mine was at least believable this morning.

i don't have any opinion about investing at this current market cap. i'm just saying it's retarded to make paypal comparisons, especially saying it's hugely UNDERvalued and implying it'll go to several hundred million soon simply because of paypal comparison. NO PRODUCT

it sure wasn't successful!

i don't think you understand what VC funding means. it means they have a viable idea and give a good presentation, and go through with some basic level of execution. if they were actually successful, they wouldn't need to start a whole new company! easy logic

You must actually be retarded. Each round of funding is only invested after deadlines are met.

The fuck is your definition of successful? Moneytis was a profitable company.

Please tell me why they wholesale QUIT a successful company, and let those previous investors in the lurch to start an entirely different company with an ICO.

Again, you can say the same thing about literally any startup. Your thread could've just been titled "I'm risk averse and refuse to invest in startups because no product" and this could've been over much faster.

I didn't say to NOT invest in request at current valuation. I simply said to stop making comparisons to Paypal to claim that request deserves like a $300m valuation.

Except 1. they didn't quit, all operations are now on Request but with the same backing from VCs 2. the previous investors are aware about it, the team has communicated that they already worked everything out with the investors

Different company, top kek.

oh yeah? how much profit did they make? tell me.

If you're actually going to start shit threads, at least do your research first.

so they don't "already" have a successful company... they had an idea for a company that floundered and didn't do much (not an explicit failure) and then they shifted over to a new idea called request. so, we are back to square one: they are an unproven start-up that just started up.

Before I share the number of how much $ the company Moneytis profited during their activity, tell me the source that says Moneytis "didn't do much" and "floundered"?

Lol!

Can you read? I didn't imply you said that.