CBT: Time wasted edition

Hey so the current CBT is soon to commit sudoku. So here we go.
1 year and 3 months progres
10 months of calistenics and 6 months of lifting.
What do i need to work on? I got no friends to tell me from another point of view.
I feel that i look like shit, been doing a slow bulk for like 2-3 months. Soon to cut i guess. Help another user!

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/total-body-training.
twitter.com/sadkitcat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yea, 22 years old, 5.67 feet and i weight round 160.937 pounds.

What's your routine? Your muscles aren't that defined, but you've got an ok frame so don't give up. Have you been eating right?

~76kg, 185cm

I eat like 2500 to cut and 3200 to bulk.
I Do full body 3 times a week.

Hard to judge what's going on without having more decimal places.

What exercises, how many weight sets & res? Try doing the smaller muscles like delts every day.

I feel like i wasted time too, i dont think i even look like i lift weights yet. Chest and arms suck, only decent bodypart is lats. Any advice for arms? Im trying to do progressive overload on curls but i hit a plateau.

I'm 5'11 and 180lb, cutting on 2400 cal, I don't understand how you arrive at those numbers, unless you're seriously active. Don't cut, don't get into that endless cycle of bulking a little and cutting the muscle you've gained again, you'll end up looking like shit forever.

Fuck

Nice dick arrow
N-no homo

I do:
Hammer curls 4x9
Bench press 4x10
Barbell row 4x9
Leg raises 4x15
OHP 4X8
Squats 4x115

Also if im up for it or dont want to do Rows i do pull ups, 4x10 .

I live in the outskirts of my city so there are no gyms close, i bougth a 100bs barbell set. I use max weight for bech,rows.
And like 33-35 lbs for hammer curls.
As for squats i use my gf, and she weights.. 121 lbs
Maybe im retarded dud idk, used calcs a long ago, and after some months of testing came up with those numbers, i do go up or cut if i aim for those cals, tho its quite slow for both cases.

I guess ill bulk for another 2 months. I dont really want to look fat.... so ill try to lean bulk.

i wasted a good year being a 'functional' lifter

6'1" 2.5y liftan
Bench 225x2
Squat 295x1
Diddly 385x2
Ohp 135x1

The tattoos are being removed so just chill out

Do i look like I lift?

7 months serious lifting down from 245 to 175 got 10 more to go
Bench: 275
Ohp:185
Squat:315(bad knee)
Diddly:385

6'4", 22
Any feedback?
I ultimately wanna know if I'm big enough to make a chubby chick my cuckquean. I want to be self esteem destroyingly beautiful.

he converted them from metric retard

What's your diet and routine like, my dude? Same height but I'm not near as trim yet.

You got a long neck there brah.

High protein high fat! I don't work hard enough on diet.

Routine is full body 3x per week lifting as heavy as possible. Alternate between 5x5 deadlifts and squats each workout. It sucks but I'm in a very time consuming educational stage right now and it's the most I can muster. I just try to be on the verge of passing out when I leave the gym.

You'll get there! It's nice to think that someone would be interested in my routine and diet.

5'8" 153
>1 reps
B: 315
OHP: 185
S: 405
DL: 385
My goal is to be dragonball z tier, I'll make it one day breh

im 5'8 too, 165 and not as lean. i guess this is my goal now. going to shoot for those numbers.
whats ur routine?

you look fantastic.

You look quite good man gj. Keep it up!! Until we reach master nappa!

You look somewhat buff, take off your shirt and take another pic.

To give you an idea, today for chest
>flat bench
135 x10
185 x10
205 x5
5x205 x5
135x10
>Arnold Incline Press
5xClimbing Weight x10
>incline/flat plate press
4x45lb plate x20
>tricep pulldown
4xclimbing weight x12
>dips
X sets of 20 (till failure)

Shit, my bad
5x225 x5 is what I meant after 205x5

Went from 64kg to 73kg in 10 months. 186 or 6'1"
Bench 75kg 2 reps
Diddly 100kg 5 reps
Squats 75kg 4 reps
OHP 40kg 5 reps
I did a split for the first 6 months and barely gained anything and started PPL 4 months ago.

You need a new routine bro no bully but you've wasted so much time on nothing.

>feedback

Stop training traps unless you're headed for Bane mode. Everything else looks to be developing pretty evenly. If this was my body I'd work on popping my chest delts and lats more to counter the wide trunk.

you look like a greek god tbqh damn bro

Bro thank you, my original goal was Greek statue and I felt like I had got there, so now I want to look like vegeta or goku shredded wise

What should I do man? Been looking for a long long time and that's the best I came up to. And full body 3 times a week seems to be the best. I try to keep my protein intake to 90+ grams.

Currently cutting. Was at 17% 2 weeks ago I think I'm around 16% now.

Wasted a year smoking weed i guess. Really fucks with the gains sometimes, despite that i feel like ive had a somewhat sucsessfull "cut". Went from 80+kg to about 74 right now at 181cm, pic related.

Should i cut some more to get shredded or just maintain an bulk in the winter? Right now im not really decided on a program.

meh

mirin those giraffe genetics

No shit, huh? I'll have to look at my spread. I usually go like...

170g protein
80g fat

Rest in carbs. Maybe I'll shore it up. My routine to boot is PPLxULxx

Mirin, routine?

Different pose

DYEL mode

I'm doing Full body too and the biggest problem I found in most full body routines was complacency. I did 5/3/1 to build some strength then I switched over to t-nation.com/workouts/total-body-training. I like the rep approach. It adds 1.25% for upper and 2.5% lower volume per workout. The rep changes and antagonist training are great for muscle confusion and growth, plus it doesn't allow you to do the same lifts for more than two weeks in a row making you mix it up. It doesn't even allow you to start on the same lifts each day. I sat down and used "my workout planner" to plot all the weights and each lift, each day, of each week, and all the volume increases for the full program. I'm three weeks in and feeling great and could probably bump up my volume even more but I don't want to burn out. When I'm done I'm gonna switch back over to 5/3/1 and then do another round of it after.

This is all working for me, doesn't mean it will for you. Everyone is different but I like programs that approach volume and work load changes/increases with lots of muscle confusion instead of set reps and linear progression. Everyone is different but if you're not making much progress after a year then it's time to start looking at other options. Don't listen to these meme lords either you gotta sift through the Bullshit yourself and find what works for you.

Eat more. Can't bigger without more calories and you really do just look like a skinny fuck.

Thanks man, im looking to buy more weight atm, cuz the problem atm is i cant even progress, i try to do slower reps to fill in. But im buying 2 45 plates this week, hopefully that will help for a couple months before i need some more.
Ill look the page up, thanks a ton man.

Idk then, i feel like im not even that skinny, maybe i fear being fat way too much. Ill keep on a small bulk then, im hoping to see way better results in 1 more year once i get more plates.

Is this routine shit? I mean, i hit all groups no? Have i been living a lie? g g

6'2" 183 but went from 140 to 188 in ~2 years
Goal for this winter is to bulk to 200

21, 5'11, 175

maybe not 460 squats per workout

28, 75 kg.

Any feedback welcome.

whats with the cuts

6'4 205.
127 3 years ago, and started lifting 2 years ago when I reached 135.

BP: 220
SQT: 290
OHP: 140
DL: 315
ROW: 190

I've got a long way to go. Should I continue bulking until December when I reach around 220-225? Then cut for 3-6 months? Or just cut now? I feel like 205 is still pretty small for my height.

BF% is semi high so entering bulk/cut purgatory.

I appreciate any feedback.

Lost 70 kg.

so like you had your skin fixed? just curious because i lost a shit load of weight as a teen, put the weight back on and now losing it again. I'm pretty sure i have a decent amount of excess skin

Your OHP, squat and DL are crap compared to your bench & time lifting

Yep. They removed all around the waist. Was a bitch but I'm glad now.

>converting to imperial
Who is the retard here

Jesus dude, mirin' that leanness. Diet/routine?

Fucking reddit faggot just kill yourself. You'll never make it

if you are the same guy, can you post more pics of your attic gym with the spraypaint etc please looks cool

Does smoking affect your gains?

I smoke 2 cigs either before workout or straight after workout and IDK, i've been doing it for a while, but I'm not sure if it's affecting my gains.

Anthony Weiner

Nice job man, srs gains

5'10 170lb

Lifted for 2 years while going from 324-170
Fuck around every day switching routines
3 weeks into a LP
Bench: 110lb
Squat: 115lb
DL: 160lb
OHP: 80

Side note could someone guess my fat ass bf%?

100% u fat bitch

Fuck.

100% cunt m9

~18% I would guess.
You need some surgery AFAIK for those saggy fats from your past life.
BTW Lifting for two years and still on those numbers? What went wrong user?

Didn't read the sticky, basically.

Super low calorie diet, low Test, hormones whacked out, knee injury leaves me scared as a bitch under the bar. No excuses, I own my failures but I'll make it. THESE TIDDIES FUCKING SUCK user, PRAY FOR ME.

I always wonder whether people take these pictures on a timer or they have their gym bro in the corner bashing one out while taking a picture.

getting too fat dunno what to do now oh gosh!

Gj user keep goin

Get contact lenses

Gj on the loss now build some muscle under that

Nice

Nice gyno brah

This is what 1/2/2/3 looks like at 5'9 168lb

6 weeks ago my mate sent me this saying hes been making crazy gains since he stopped lifting he stopped lifting for over a year and started lifting again about 4 months ago
hes apparently 185 in this pic and told me his max bench was 265

now today he sends me this saying hes now hit 200lbs and benched 350 today??
even with roids i dont see how that progress is possible in 6 weeks and hes telling me its just diet

this also bulk first. you need some muscles, skelly

He's full of shit

Ok that made me laff

You look like your pussy would smell

This floor hasnt been vacuumed since 97' . Women are so fucking disgusting.

yeah steroids bro. Dont be a dick about it tho and dont point it out. Hes still your mate

sadkitcat : twitter.com/sadkitcat

How long lifting?

You need a skin surgery bro

Week 2 of my cut, just a cheeky shot of my back

Gone from 219-215lbs so far, 6'1

Squeezing at the top of deadlifts is really helping my traps pop :^)

frame theory confirmed

This is a body I do not want

4 months of stronglifts, bulking from 2 weeks.
> No gf
> Will be fat until december (cutting from january)
> No upper body gains

182 cm/ 102 kg or
5'11 /224 Ib for anglos bros

what bmi are you/would this be? this is my goal body because it looks really healthy as opposed to being shredded

1.83 83.5 kgs, can I get ripped by mid August I wonder

6 years lifting
200lbs winter bw, 170 now

5'7/160 lbs down from 220/ 19 / approaching a year in the gym.
Checked body fat on online calc. 17% Is it accurate? I plan on cutting a little bit more to get to 155 and then bulk to 190 for strength gains.

Currently doing 6 day split because of being full of energy.

Lifts are still piss poor, no excuses for anything except for squats (knees are fucked from being a lard ass for 10 years)

All weights in lbs
Bench - 155 x 5
Squats - 88 x 5
Deadlift - 200 x 3 (Managed it today, felt like I could do more but decided not to cause form isn't really up to par on later reps.)