Why dont girls work

why dont girls work

Some are content to be defined by the men they date. Avoid those.

Only value a woman has is to make a child. Once we have artificial wombs we will have no need for the human leeches known as female.

Tf that sounds like such a dull life

>lol

Why would they? Nature made them NEETs until they threw a hissy fit so now they get to wageslave like us.

H-haha, who would want to live like that, r-right guys?

:)

>try and post a few pictures

Is it that hard that you have to try?

I can't really say anything because I was a NEET 4 years after hs.

If she's happy who cares?

I basically live that life and I want to blow my brains out.

>was
>past tense

You're in a better position to say something than most of us.

I was a heroin addict for a while, after graduating college and making too much money at a job I didn't enjoy. Seemed like the thing to do

I mean if I was a female this is what I would do too. It sounds like going back to my days of being a NEET except also getting sex on the reg. I'm pretty sure females have been doing this since the beginning of time. It's just that once they get married they get the official title of "stay at home mom".

Haven't you heard?
>Being a mother is the hardest job in the world!
I bet all the miners, underwater welders and soldiers say
>wow this shit sucks pretty hard, but I thank god everyday I don't have to be a mom
I love you mom

>wake up from my fwb's work alarm

stopped there

I bet they do say that, especially the soldiers.

You know guys can live this lifestyle too, right? A good indication that you're attractive is when people will let you live with them for free just to have you around

I will say, being a good mom probably is one of the hardest jobs. Being a mom in general is easy from what I've seen as you don't even need to pay attention to your kids

*why does the person who wrote this try (1) to seem female- is the author a female who shows it on purpose or a male who purposefully misdirected?
(2) to portray themselves as lazy on a social media post?

What does the author want you to think is a more critical question- I wouldn't take anything written on the internet, particularly on social media, at face value.

its a whore who posts nude pics and videos on hutt that she charges 30 dollars a month to see. i guess she hasnt posted any good content lately and people paying to see her have complained

not once trumps tax cuts are passed. enjoy living on cat food and selling your boipucci for nickels in trumpmerica

I was a heroin addict 2 years after highschool and didn't go back to college till I was 22. Just graduated and still haven't landed a job and feel worse than a NEET working a wagecuck job at my age since I can't find a job despite a few interviews and hundreds of applications since january

Veeky Forums has devolved SO fast in such a short amount of time. I've been here 7 years and never seen so much off topic garbage.

Nonstop off-topic shitposts, constant boogie watch threads, endless Monster energy drink shilling, and sudden racism to the point where it stunts any conversation. If it isn't one, it's the other.

I'm glad scooby left us. No wonder there are no icons here anymore. We don't deserve one.

>robots stealing peoples jobs
>cut support to those who can no longer find work
>cut taxes for those who benefit from replacing their workers with robots
>t-thanks america

>worshipping a literal faggot and likes the company of niggers
Step into the oven kike

>TFW no wife to give you a back massage and have dinner cooked for you when you get home from working a 12 hour ditch digging shift

Fuck

join the military brah there's plenty of us here. even if you just do 4 years it's easy to land a job after that becuase "muh prior service". Hell, with college you could even become an officer

Get laid, nerd

Not him but
>finish uni
>can't find work
>apply for officer position
>rejected
>not enough experience