Powerlifting chicks are superior

Get yourself a girl who does powerlifting, the ultimate alpha sport.

Perks:

> Disciplined
> Fit, but strong fit, not zumba fit
> Eats well, unlikely to be vegan
> Unlikely to get fat after marrying
> Admires strong man
> Push to the limit their genetic capacity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocLM31G2c6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

noone cares

>falling for the gym girlfriend meme

Might as well be gay and date a man ya faggot no one wants a manly looking woman.

That's just you, faggot.
Bet you like them fat as fuck instead.

You forgot
>destroys uterus
>damages ovaries
Faggot

>> Unlikely to get fat after marrying
Most of them are already fat right now

Not really into lifter chicks, but i would let Meg sit on my face until I suffocate. With a strong, strong erection.

>Noone wants a girl who can bench press 135lbs, which is more than me.

Tbh crossfit chicks are top tier

I don't care how dumb their sport is because it makes them hot as fuck

wrong, retard

weightlifting girls are superior because they're actually athletic

Cardio bunnies are superior, that dude looks like a chick

gross. Track girls are best girls.

the fucking cringe in this post just burned my eyes

define: "actually athletic"

Low test betas detected

Track girls are great but sheeeet that sport fucks people up.

people that are actually coordinated and capable of competing in real sports

not just narps that lift a lot of weight

I hate power lifter girls but I want to Bangkok Meg

Women don't have the necessary hormones to get strong or grow any substantial muscle. Even if a girl isn't natural, they only get as strong as your average dude. Girls who powerlift are a meme, and a bad one at that.

>the average dude can squat 854lb

No

she roided so hard that i dont think that having a vagina would still make her a woman. Just look at what hormones did to her face it's fucking destroyed

>he can't squat 900

>cherry picking someone who fucking destroyed themselves and can't even be called female after that

Sorry, white knight faggot. Women will just never be strong without pretty much just becoming a male.

I just want to overpower her and use my massive intact cock to fuck her half to death.
I don't know about a relationship. We'd have to go on outings, and romantic dates, and long walks and compare histories and things like that.
Quasi raping her and keeping her as my pampered fuckslave and breeding sow seems much easier.

Isn't she dating some skinnyfat dyel?

lolz

Fencing grills best grills.

>graceful
>smart
>every day is leg day
>tasteful uniform
>mask hair

If you don't want to thrust into the glutes of a woman that can deadlift 400 lbs then you should go get your test checked.

And?
He can wait his turn, and if the pussy is as bomb as I think it is then he's going to be her ex.

>caring about her lifting total
>not caring that the booty is fat, the thighs thick, the pussy delicious, the face is pretty and the entire packages is fantastic
>Not lying about being impressed with her numbers just to see her smile and drop her guard and get her panties moist.

Dumbass.

I hope you contain all of that autism to greentext rants. Taking an interest in other peoples achievements is how you make friends and get laid. Protip.

NECK THEORY STRIKES AGAIN

Pectiddies > Fattiddies

This. However, there are some girls on Tren that are 5000% more feminine than 'megsquats'

>my only goal in life is to trick women into having sex with me

People like you are why Anita Sarkeesian believes the shit she spews.

Which is why I taught myself how to fake being interested in the achievements of women I want to fuck the everloving shit out of.
I'm a fairly good listener, know enough about enough stuff, and will remember the things that make her particularly happy or upset about something. Even the stuff she doesn't realize herself.
And I'll use that so I can put women as dickable as the beautiful piece of ass in your picture into a position like that.

I honestly have other goals.
Tricking? No convincing and in some cases "forcing" women into having sex is a hobby. One that takes up a bit more time then I would like.

>No convincing and in some cases "forcing" women into having sex is a hobby. One that takes up a bit more time then I would like

youtube.com/watch?v=ocLM31G2c6s

Hot bodies, fucked heads.

No different to gamer gurlz. Histrionic personality disorder and narcissism abound.

Any girl who surrounds herself with dudes and tries hard to be 'one of the guys' is to be avoided for relationships.

>mfw all the chicks at my club mog me because the competition is significantly less in the female divisions
REEEEEEEEE

crossfit chicks all look like dudes because they use steroids