Just getting back into my workout routine after a short hiatus...

Just getting back into my workout routine after a short hiatus. Gimme some harsh motivations for my power run today! (Yes, I have some strange hang-ups where I'm more motivated by meanness than kindness.) GO!

The floor is lava.

> mfw when thinking about you hurting

go run and you might lose that stomach flab.

looking thick, tight, solid, thanks for the motivation

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Running into a brick wall might fix that face.

>Short hiatus

That's generous. You don't look like you've ever picked up anything heavier than a toddler. Body by house work.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

you look like you eat less than a landwhale and your main hobby is watching netflix and smoking weed. you could get a fit guy with actual ambitions and values in life at any moment. fuck off with the attention whoring

What gender are you?

>it's another OP posts a photo of some unrequited love who doesn't even know he exists but his love is mixed with jealousy so he lashes out, hoping to bring her down to the human depths at which he resides , if only to hear her say his name once.

I don't know if OPis real or not, but I want women and summerfags to leave. Fucking leave our last sanctuary alone you fucking numales and whores

lel i've been posting on this board for 10 years u silly goy

hast been around for 10 years

A-a-are you a girl or a boy?

"Launched: October 1, 2003; 13 years ago"
Some of you probably still have old pics of me on your hard drive

Why would you attention whore and make a thread just for yourself with that kinda face and that gut
You're just looking for trouble

>claim oldfag
>doesn't know about the 2010 mass migration
>doesn't know that there are maybe a handful of oldfag left
>If OP still has a shitty body since 2010

Oh my god you guys I'm gonna get so ripped on these insultz!

Fix your damm posture.

Women like you are the reason I chose to be gay.

Your body says 42 year old tinder whore that let me bang bareback because I bought her Starbucks but your face says 16 year old autistic tinder whore who let me bang bareback because I bought her Starbucks.

If you weren't a newfag you would've posted in the current body thread
And they're not trying to be edgy, you're honestly not very attractive, you have a 40 something year old looking long face

Compared to whom? Salvador Dali?

stand on my face pls

When are you due? Looks like around October.

Stop eating bread, OP.
Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you. It's just empty calories.
Over the years, the flour we've used has slowly become more bleached and refined. Whereas before it was actually healthy and nutritional.
I'm no health fag, I smoke weed, do MDMA and ketamine but you know what I don't do? EAT BREAD

Thanks, that's very helpful!

You're fucking retarded. Bread is delicious and top tier for bulking.

Are you one of them trans-humanist folk I've been hearing so much about?

OP why have you not answered this question? pls respond

Hahahahaha not by choice, but I've come to accept it.

10 years and your body is that shit? No memes, but what the fuck have you been doing all this time?

This is netflicks documentary tier retarded

Biologically female, but everything else is blurry. Still attracted to men mostly

Just finished a big project (4 months of sitting), let my body go to shit during.

Fair enough, good luck getting back to peak!

Is there cum on your foot?

Lift until dudes want to cum on your ass, not your feet.

Thank you! I realized I was falling out of shape when I stopped receiving daily comments on my figure/bod. But it's not far off if I'm motivated.

Haha, paint.

oh my fucking god get over yourself

They asked, I answered!

I like you

Post some of those old pics. I wanna see if your posture was shit then too.

Women can't even take a picture correctly, how hard is it to take a fucking portrait picture?

No matter how hard you try, you can't life the ugly off that face,
BUT
AT LEAST
You can still lift out of the chubbiness.

Why the fuck do you mention "biologically a female"

If your biologically a female,then your a fuckin female

>your