Summoning all aliens

let's make Veeky Forums skelly again, brothers

btw, the first pic was me at march 25.

this is me today. great progress, huh?

Aushwitz thread?

Ayyyy lmao

In all seriousness, are you all looming to escape skelly mode? If so, what is holding you back?

You will all make it one day.

Tbh I'm just lazy and don't eat as much as I should, started counting calories and found out when I think I eat alot it's really only like 2000 calories. Workin on it though, just gotta keep eating more then that ;))

Skele thread you say?

And I thought I was a skeleton at 5'9 135lbs, what's your stats?
Im 1 month in and im 142~ now, if you have a blender it's really easy to bulk up friend, just put peanut butter, a banana, milk, your protein powder and some nutella in it and you got the ez gainer.

13.5 inches here lifting for 10 months

I'm 180cm, 68 kg. Whenever I do lat exercises, I never feel like they work. My back is very lacking in muscle and I never feel it burn or even get tense when I do pull downs or rows. Is there anything I can do to make sure I develop lats faster?

Keep pushing and eating breh, you will make it. At least you know where you fall short.

>if you have a blender it's really easy to bulk up friend, just put peanut butter, a banana, milk, your protein powder and some nutella in it and you got the ez gainer.

for me, i use a blender and all it does it give me looser shits and its horrible

peanut butter, oats, yogurt, fruit, almonds

sure its like 700 calories but the shits arent worth it unfortunately

Maybe you're intolerent to dairy? Had the same problem until I switched milk for almond milk. Maybe try not putting yogurt/milk in it.
desu I think liquid shit isn't such a big price to pay compared to actually eating all the calories i'd need.

its not lactose intolerance. got rid of the yogurt and did nothing. i use only a cup of milk and even without the smoothie, i would have more milk in the day in other things and have no problems

ive tried everything i can with the oats, like grinding them into powder first, leaving in fridge to thicken, nothing works

and my shits arent exactly "liquid", it makes me gassy as fuck then it just comes out and leaves residue i have to wipe 20 times and literally use soap and water in a bathroom to get my asshole clean

if not this then maybe its oats.

oats give me awful shits and i hate it cause i love oats :(

I can't eat peanut butter or nutella because my acne throws parties on my face when I eat stuff that fatty, is there anything I can replace them with and still be a good bulking shake?

Are you sure it's not the protein powder giving you the shits?

Pullups, rows.

Maybe try making a big smoothie with frozen fruits instead? Sugar is pretty calorific.

I currently put the following in my shakes:
Milk (light, half litre)
Bananas (two regular sized ones)
Eggs (two regular sized ones)
Oats (about half a cup)
Vanilla extract
Sugar
Cinnamon

Besides the obvious protein powder, would you recommend I add something else?

>Tfw so retarded that you literally don't have the will to eat a normal amount of food.

Skellies are even dumber than fatties I swear. At least fatties have the excuse of the body naturally being averse to starvation. Skellies have no excuse.

>5'7
>105lbs
meh

>Milk (light, half litre)
200 calories~
>Bananas (two regular sized ones)
200 calories~
>Eggs (two regular sized ones)
100 calories~
>Oats (about half a cup)
150 calories~

Already there you have 650 calories in that shake, a single scoop of whey is like 100 more, you can probably put 2 scoops so like 800 calories shake, with the sugar from
>Vanilla extract
>Sugar
>Cinnamon
Your shake is probably already 900-1000 calories, I really would not put anything more in this. That leaves you with like 1500 calories to eat from 3 meals if your goal is 2500 per day, getting three 500 calories meals is pretty easy. Obviously it depends on your height, current weight and exercice so you can probably do 600 calories meals to be sure.
The most important thing is to weight yourself every day instead of couting calories like a madman, look at how much you gain in a week(daily doesn't matter) and if it's below 1lbs then eat more, if it's more than that then eat same, if it's WAY more then cut down a bit.

Lol nigga u retarded. You are lactose intolerant. Yogurt doesn't have lactose (at least no Greek yogurt) and a cup of milk is enough to give you the shits and bloating. Just get some lactase drops or pills and if they fix the bloated, you are confirmed lactose intolerant.

Got it. Thanks, user. Gonna go buy whey asap.

im lactose intolerant, i don't give a shit anymore, if i want milk i'll drink milk, 100% of the time ill get diarrhea 12 hrs later, 0 regrets tho.

>12 hrs later
I don't think you know what lactose intolerance is.
I drink a cup of milk and within 30 mins I am in the toilet.

dude, what i was saying was that if i skip the smoothie i have for a day or a few days, i can have the same amount or even MORE MILK in other ways (just a glass of milk, cereal, etc) and NOT have the bloating and/or loose shits

6'2, 130

London?

it's hard to eat consistently 7 days a week when you literally never feel like it, it's just like not eating when losing it's hard cause u want to. but i still think it would be easier to gain weight than lose it

How do you feel knowing that there are gay men out there who could kidnap AND rape you. You are so weak and small.

Fuck it why not
> hairy skeleton

I think I don't look that bad

GET YE GONE

Jesus Christ nigga

OP here

176cm / 59kg
started at 48kg

Ayy.

3 weeks progress. 5'8 127 lbs.

OP again.

btw, what are your 1RM, skelly bros? here are mine

yep, i am a cyclist.

Feed me..

Coming up on two years of lifting, am I still skelly status Veeky Forums?

dysphoria or attention whoring status

I swear like my wrists look tiny af and my biceps look short as hell

Welcome home.

no way you're 130, id guess more like 160-170

That's true, but you look good dude. Itsy bitsy whittle forearms and all.

retard

nigger i looked fatter than him at 5'8/130

nvm i am retarded a shorter person would look fatter

dude still doesn't look 6'2 and 130. he would be lord of the skelletons

Every time I train forearms I fuck up and hurt myself so I just stoped trying :/

pic related is a friend 6'3" 140

Because you are shorter

does he even eat?

i told him to go on gomad and he wants to make shakes and get 3k calories a day so thats cool

I hope you didn't forget to tell him to lift while doing all this.

WOah........someone whos 6 inches taller than you......looks more stretched out

realy made me think....

Do you somehow know me by my bicep? Because I say this to everyone when they walk in a room

Hi I'm new here, is this the vegan thread?

6'1 132

5rms
squat: 235
deadlift: 270
bench: 130
ohp:85

i've honestly lost most my motivation after failing 275x5 deadlift for the a second time wednesday and sometimes i look in the mirror and i just look like shit desu

i'm 6'2 145 so 130 looks pretty accurate for him

i'm 5'3 and 130 pounds and look nothing like either of you, so you're all full of shit

sage

How do I get out of this hell?

ofc i did

Try actually working out

FIVE THREE LMFAO

i'm 5'10 or 5'11 i think, about 130 but people guess me to be 150 idk how

6"1 150lbs
ayy
I think i'll look good when i make it.
What do you think bros?

is anyone gonna acnowledge the fact that his dick looks 6 inches soft?

n-n-no homo

5'8 130lbs
Have done nothing but cardio and some light bodyweight exercise up until now. Have just started dieting/counting macros and starting a serious routine.
Should I focus first on cutting the excess bodyfat, or building some muscle to begin with?

Muscle. And shave nips.

Leg day

These are the skelegates I seek

Join me, and enjoy the scoops of true conservatism