Reality of Loose Skin

im 320 at 6'3"

Is it trully posible for me to get an aesthetic build?

ive heard people say you need to """own"""" it but desu if i can't look fantastic i may not even want to try, being healthy really only feels like a side benefit.

Pic releated is a physique i love to have.

you need to shell out for some kind of surgery to remove excess skin

as long as you dont drop all that weight in a super short amount of time you'll be fine, aim fro 1-2 lbs a week and stick the fuck with it. don't try some crazy deficit or something

i know its looks like its going to be like 20ish grand it seems

Why do people hate fats so much? Loosing weight is easy, dealing with this disgusting skin is the hard part.

So if i stay slow, but steady, drink lots of water, and lift and fill it in with muscle mass i can still get a beautiful build??

This is basically the make or break question for me.

bump for more answers.

This, I was dropping about 8-12 pounds a month. It took a while to get to where I wanted, but I have 0 flabby skin, just a few stretch marks that are stupid hard to see.

Can i see pics of your physique user? how much weight did you loose?

I was hoping to loose like 130 pounds to get to 190.

I went from 280 to around 180, took me about a year to do so. Can't really take a good selfie right now where I am, but just never underestimate cardio. It will burn off everything excess

i was planning on workout out 6 days a week, lift cardio lift cardio ect. so i have on day of nothing

Would you say your skin looks on par with this guy?

is it just me or are his legs really small comapred to the rest of him?

I'm a bit more broad in the shoulders but close enough, def doable. The hardest part is just losing the weight first. For those abs you need to really focus on BF%, they don't happen overnight.

its not just you

Im looking for more aesthetics than strength, but i still wanna be reasonably strong ( can do 1/2/3/4 )

So his legs are kinda small but no one cares about legs anyway.

I understand that completely, personally i don really need abs persay, i just dont want to be this fucking guy

I was 310lbs at 6 ft 3 but I played football so I looked like I was 250/260ish to normies, I do have stretch marks but have never had a hanging gut, how likely is it for me to have loose skin?

>i just dont want to be this fucking guy

Better to be that fucking guy than the fucking guy you are now.

That's usually the result of surgery or some fad rapid weight loss program. Just honestly depends how you go about it, take it slower than rapid weightloss programs and that won't happen

were both disgusting, only dif is he worked hard to be gross

I want to be my dream person, and if i can't get the body i want then i rather just be fat, or maybe find a moderate middle ground like built fat.
Thank you, this is my saving grace.

Heres my current body, could i can aesthetic?

who fucking knows if you could be "aesthetic," your bone structure isnt visible under that much fat

working out is its own reward and if your only light at the end of the tunnel is some standard you've built in your head which any deviation from makes it "not worth" to become less of a disgusting fucking pig, you should just hang yourself now rather than wait 10 more years for a heart attack

Loose skin is the price you pay for your gluttony, if you dont want it then kys, it's inevitable

My standard is not being gross, i just can't accept some of the bodies that those guys have.

It does't have to be easy or fast, its can be gelling and long, just let me be what i want to be mane.

Can't escape the loose I'm afraid desu senpai

ive been like this since i was a kid, how was i supposed to know better at 8 ; ~;

Im sorry but you will at minimum have at least some loose skin your tits are hanging on your gut, the only thing that can be a factor imo (broscience) is how long you've been that fat

welp, guess ill have to manage being gross the rest of my life.

roid and go bearmode. get so jacked and huge the muscles fill in the loose skin. train like a strongman.

I dont want to do drugs, but i guess i can settle for bearmode

It depends. Age, starting bf%, genetics. Yes it's possible to push your skin past the point of no return. It's also possible to go from very obese to aesthetic, but you have to get to single-digit bf% and hold it there.

The fatties are right about one thing: your body can get used to being a certain weight, and wants to stay there. If you get shredded and stay that way for awhile, your body and skin will adapt to the new weight. Remember, your skin is another organ, and just like a long term alcoholic's liver wouldn't go back to normal quickly after rehab, your skin won't either. It takes time to adapt to changes in the body.

Yes. Once you get your diet under control, start fasting. Your body will eat the unnecessary bits like skin and connective tissue.

Thank you user, you give me hope and make me wanna not give up.
How long will it take? like 5 years or so?

What do you mean by getting my diet undercontrol? ive had period wherei ate well and lost 40lbs (gained it back my fault i should feel ashamed)

Also can you elaborate on your fasting proposal?

>how long

I wish I could give you a concrete answer, but I can just offer another example that it's possible.

is there any good success stories of big guys like me looking good?

That guy is dyel , but not a lard ass like me

it shouldn't be about looking good, it should be about your long term health. if it's just about looks then just go get plastic surgery.

No, not without surgery. I'm 6'2 and went from 306 to 185 and the amount of loose skin is a life ruining nightmare.

Being strong is nice, but looking good is 90% of the reason.

God this depresses me.

>those love handles to that waist
holy shit this image gives me so much hope looking like this
sadly don't think im nearly as broad at the shoulders as him but nevertheless, i guess you can conquer the bitch hips

All you need to do is hop on gear and diet down, then.

>ive heard people say you need to """own"""" it
I've heard similar things from slaves saying "you need to accept your slave status"

You're better off trying man. It may seem daunting at first, but one day you'll turn around and see the mountain you climb and that pride will basically carry you for the rest of your life, no matter where else you choose to underachieve.

I just want to know tis possible, im fine if it takes a decade and maybe several thousands of dollars but fuck me its possible right?

God damn, all my desire for fitness is fucking die in this one thread.

currently cutting anyway
the gear is optional i'm sure

you probably wont succeed with your attitude and motivations

why not?

I hear plenty of people just want to look better.

Whats so wrong about a guy who's thought he is disgusting to want to be attractive and good looking?

Ive been a nasty oomba loompa my entire life, i wanna be able to take my shirt off and not feel disgusted.

Loose skin is disgusting, i be lieing to myself if i said it wasn't.

What am i supposed to do? Accept being gross?

>Don't get skin removal surgery and be flying squirrel
>Spend serious money on surgery and be Frankenstein's monster

The question of our times

how old are you? You sound stupid.

Whats stupid about caring about how i look?

You cant tell me you view a gorgeous body and loose skin on the same level.
>inb4 dumbo young folks

bump

well i used to be 109 kg now im 69 kg and i dont really have that much loose skin

if that help with motivation

Should have thought about that before getting fat senpai.

I'm 6'3" and went from 265 - 165. I think I was heavier at some point in the past but I don't know how much. I had been obese since I was a young child and my bf% was very high.

I had a lot of stretch marks and loose skin, even at 11% bf. Surgery was 17k and totally worth it. The scars are pretty gnarly though.

Guess ill start saving up
Long road ahead

yea dude you're just fat

been like this since i was a kid, blame my parents.

you're 19 here?jesus christ user

I know mane
Guess I didnt realize how hopeless my situation is

final bump ; ~;

you really fucked up your body

i know ; ~;

you need to stop posting and just do it. shit like
>I just want to know tis possible, im fine if it takes a decade and maybe several thousands of dollars but fuck me its possible right?
>God damn, all my desire for fitness is fucking die in this one thread.
is you asking us to talk you out of doing anything, so instead of taking charge of your life and putting serious effort into bettering yourself, you can resign and wallow in the imagined futility of doing anything at all

it is easy to get into the cycle of asking for advice/encouragement, then rejecting it all, but coasting on the feeling of having taken that "first step" (over and over again with no change in material conditions). I've been there and it sucks but your only options are real action or do nothing. if/when you actually have the strength of character to fix your shit you will look back on the time you spent pretending to attack the problem as a waste, and the moment you stopped assuaging and started working as the real beginning of your transformation

other posters have the actual steps right: eat better, shed weight at a stable/reasonable pace, fill it out and go bearmode maybe (sure as shit better than where you are now), worry about the skin thing if/when it becomes a serious issue

but stop making excuses for not doing anything. if you do end up fit but with 10000 yards of skin and no way to surgery then go back to being fat, who gives a shit, it's not like that part's hard. but stop bitching and get to work

>Update
This is fine

Your right user

Im sorry if i came off as defeatist and like a quitter.

i just didn't want my work to be a waste.

>I was planning...
Why don't you lose the weight first you fucking cow. If it's so easy to lose weight then why the fuck do you weigh as much as you do?

Don't plan on shooting for the stars 'in the near future maybe because it's not hard'

Just put one foot in front of the other and maybe in 12-18 months or so you'll be a healthy weight

Don't overload yourself man. Just take it easy until you look normal with a shirt on, then worry about what it looks like with it off

t. 300+ to low 200's recovering fatty

If this is really your body then I have some good news for you. Weight will fucking fly off like no bodies business, I was half as bad as that and lost 30+lbs in ~2 months by barely doing shit. Learn to hate yourself and love the person jacked fucker in the mirror in the future.

I was 6'1" 250 and got down to 220 so fast I couldn't believe it, all I did was walk ~15,000 steps a day or ~7.5 miles, also very light working out, 5-10 min on the rowing machine and 15 minutes at 3.5 on the treadmill at max incline, I did that 4-5 days a week and the fat flew off.

My diet wasn't even perfect, I just started counting calories and making sure I stayed under 1,700 a day, and cut out all white bread, refined sugar, and added veggies.

It sucks at first but you learn to love it, just missed a week of working out to go the beach with friends and I started craving to work out. 205 right now and aiming for 190 before I begin my first bulk.

Imo you could be normal looking in around 1.5-2 years with enough dedication, good luck OP, were all gonna make it one day.

Thank you

Im just worried about the loose skin is all > _>

Bulk, it won't be perfect but you will be healthy, and once you start gaining muscle and with time your skin will go back to normal, luckily only have a few stretch marks here and there, but I was always had muscle under the fat from years of sports

By the way you don't have to get the surgery imminently

women use coconut lotion for stretch marks when they have babies

lotion can make the stretch marks and help the skin get more elastic

No it's not. Both of those transformation images are clearly juicers.

Yes, you can. Specially at 6'3, great potential there my dude, AND at "only" 320lb at that height you probably won't have loose skin issues. But it will NOT be easy, not at all!
We say it's easy losing fat because we're fit; personally, I bounce around 8 to 15% body fat like it's nothing. I know exactly what to do, how to do it, it is not a sacrifice for me, and I have muscle mass to support it. For you, however, it will seem fucking impossible, taking tons of effort and time to learn the process, applying the knowledge, adapting to the routines without failing... But hey, it's up to you how bad you want to achieve it. (protip: it's worth it)

Also HOLY SHIT who the fuck is the guy in OP's pic? He has the exact same body as me (except I'm whiter), I'm creeped out... Good thing I have much better facial aesthetics tho

Just wait, lift some weights your skin adjust unless you're like sixty

Wanna fuck?

For

>Dieted over 3-4 years from 16-19 300-185 so far
>No loose skin
>Retards who go on crash diets and eat 300 cals a day look like complete fucking shit their whole life because they didn't want to lose weight steadily
OP, looking at your pic, you're fucking any way because you fat hangs like fuck which is stretching your skin even more than just being a fat fuck

An argument for that could be because
1. You are young and lost weight early, you weren't 300lbs for years.
2. You are young and your skin is more elastic.
3. You were and probably are still going through puberty.

Who knew loose skin was a thing. Time to scare the fat out of my fat little brother

However I do agree crash dieting and not letting it take time will cause loose skin and make you look like shit.

Yes, you are correct about all 4 of these things.

ayy bb u wan sum fuk?

Serisouly tho, who the fuck is OP's guy?

>blaming others
not gonna make it

Dubs speak the truth

You're already looking for an out to getting in shape before you start. Can't you see that?

>Well I'll never look "good" so I'll just stick to th pizza diet

figured I would ask this question here since it's sort of the same topic.

I'm 300 pounds 6'1" at 18, which is terrible. I've wanted to get healthy for a while now but i have such trouble starting. I don't know exactly what I should do or how I should do it, and when I think about that I just get lazy again and never start to try. I think that if I could start something I wouldn't have a really hard time following it. So, my question is how should I start losing weight? I don't have a way to get to a gym or anything like that, so preferable stuff for home. if it matters, ive mainly gained my fat from the typical ways, being lazy and eating too much/eating unhealthy.

A pizza a day and some Asian food would make you lose weight at 300lbs.

nah just get some Money and get surgery you faggot.

>I dont want to do drugs
You are doing drugs your whole life you fat fuck! what di you Thing sugar is! Why are you looking so terrible!
Im not a fan of steroids or anabolicas, but hearing a fat saying that shit Triggers me.
Thing you are eating your whole life are killing you.
I make it simple so you understand.
You die as a fat fuck crying at 55-60
Or you die as Bearmode fucking pussy at 50
You choose!

Dont hear that fuck, best Motivation you can have is indeed to look good!
Look is probably the most important think in life... and social skills!
If you have both you can only succeed!
Do it man, you can do it.
Looking good is very important for you to be happy.

>looking for reasons to quit before even starting

No. Stop it.

Start TODAY, not tomorrow, not 'when summer ends', put down the hotpocket and start right NOW

Calculate your TDEE, plan a deficit, count calories.
Start doing some low impact cardio and lifting heavy things.

track your progress and keep at it.
Aim to be a better version of yourself each new day.

FWIW This is me 324-170 and I lost most of it in 1 year. Skin is shitty but I'm still fat so I imagine it'd be better at 150