I'm quitting bodybuilding

I'm fucking quitting bodybuilding and I'm distancing myself from "lifting culture" forever.

It's fucking cancerous and filled with nerds and social outcasts. Congrats you faggots, you just made strength training that much more inaccessible to normies.

Powerlifters are fucking weird and pee themselves when they deadlift. They smell like shit. They put harambe and Arnold memes in their hardcore gyms. They walk around like fat people because of their swollen lats and quads and can't walk in a straight line.

I'm going to go to a globo gym and do lat pull downs and run on a treadmill. At least I won't be surrounded by autistic fuckwads who played magic the gathering in high school.

Fuck you faggots and fuck this low IQ blue collar nerdbro shit. This lifestyle isn't normal or healthy.

tl;dr. fuck off back to your safe space, whiny bitch.

Why do you feel the need to announce to everybody here that you're leaving? Do you want people to argue with you or are you just an attention seeking faggot?

why don't you just stop being a weeb and do what i do. Fuck everyone and everything. I put in my fucking music and do whatever the fuck i want in a pretty hardcore gym. most people their are competing or have competed in competed in competitions. it is some little whole in the wall but it had a good price. sure people might be wondering why i cant squat 300 pounds or why my deadlift form isnt perfect. but i still workout there and do my think and still get plenty of pussy. chicks like a guy with decent sized arms...any vanilla bitch doesnt care about your max bench... only brofags care about that shit

>t. guy who thinks he'll get too bulky on accident

>Btfo you'll never be so jacked at 10%bf that you're unable to keep your arms at your sides and legs closed together.

It's a mixed feel when people are constantly telling You to put your arms down and lay off the steroids

That weird shit is gonna rub off on you though. No thx

I know that feel friend. Sense of pride knowing that I'm not roiding but big enough for people to think I am. But annoyed that they think I'm cheating and using magic to improve my body. Everyone here knows that roids arent magic and still require hard work and dedication but normies think you just inject medication and become jacked in a week.

Yea lifting culture is pretty autist tier. Just be aesthetic, have some functional strength, get bishes and be healthy. That's all there is to it.

>It's fucking cancerous and filled with nerds and social outcasts

yet you're posting on Veeky Forums.

There is this huge fat guy at my gym that's a "power lifter," and benches less than I do/ He weighs 360 lbs and I weigh 162. He constantly gives everyone lifting and diet advice. So my question is, if you're fat, does that make you a power lifter? Can you be fit and be one?

I don't understand why these men put such strain on their bodies. It literally is delusion. If you don't """"" powerlift""""" to compete in a sport or competition you need to get mental help.

Just because they made fun of you today doesn't mean you should quit

That's the whole point of my post

If you don't """"bodybuild"""" to compete you need mental help. Weak faggot.

ITT weak men who'll tell themselves lies about why they're not making it

You're no better than the haes movement

You don't have to be part of any "culture" to work out. Just lift weights and don't give a fuck about other people, it's that simple. Nobody gives a shit about you or what you do

What was even the point of your post? Thats your fault youre such a faggot you feel that way.

>What is weight classes

Seriously how is your treatment going?

how many times have you 'quit' wow?

At least 15

>Congrats you faggots, you just made strength training that much more inaccessible to normies.
Thank you, mission accomplished. The last thing anyone wants is more whiny crybabies like you sharing the same hobby with them.

fucking this
excessive bodybuilding is obviously retarded. Enjoy running+calisthenics my man

>quit bodybuilding
>hates on powerlifters (no bodybuilders)
>goes on to say he will hust lift for casual aesthetics (bodybuilding)

really made me think

>lifting
>hobby
Pathetic

>I'm fucking quitting bodybuilding and I'm distancing myself from "lifting culture" forever
Alright fuck off then.
>you just made strength training that much more inaccessible to normies
Good.
>I'm going to go to a globo gym and do lat pull downs and run on a treadmill
Enjoy looking like shit you huge faggot.

Ony competitive body builders and power lifters are as you describe, for normal people who just want to be strong or look good there's nothing wrong with them and they're generally the most balanced individuals I've encountered.

But good luck, hope you enjoy mediocrity.

For whom is it not a hobby? Stop being a tryhard faggot.

Sounds like a meathead who realized he can't hide the fact of being brainlet even in the gym so he calls the others "nerds" and runs away to a gym where he can't be bullied

True, it must suck when the 'nerds' you despise get in a year the progress you struggled to get in five because they actually read and put together a decent program and stuck to it instead of not knowing what the fuck they were doing.

Swole nerds 4lyf

very legit, lifting is fun and hell, compete all you want if you find it rewarding, but don't be an autistic gymcel, that's just straight piss

>because they actually read and put together a decent program
fuck, I meant 'because they actually read HOW TO put together a decent program'