Ever stop to think what you could have been?

Ever stop to think what you could have been?
> if you had started training earlier
> if you actually ate properly
> if you actually slept properly
> if you weren't meme'd by SS
> if you never drank alcohol
> if you started nofap on the day you were born
[spoiler]> if you had sex with your gym bro[/spoiler]
> if you you weren't a complete fuckup
> if you started that cycle
> if you dedicated your life to looking like Zyzz
Brahs It's already too late for me. I'm 22 and ready to LDAR. Just learn from my mistakes and sacrifice everything you have to reach your potential. That's all I can ask for in this lifetime. You're all gonna make it brahs.

>Ever stop to think what you could have been?
in your mom

nah i worked out for like 2 months and then hopped on gear

>if you could spoiler properly

>Ever stop to think what you could have been?
No.

If I had made a different choice, would I still be the same person? Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't change a thing because I think that would mean losing myself.

Tfw 20 almost 21 and weigh 10kg less than when I was 18 even though I'm still around 10%bf and was maybe 13% at 18
Also considerably weaker

I dont dwell in the past. I learned from it and used that knowledge to better shape my future.

>if you never found Veeky Forums

Thinking like that is wasted time and energy, my friend. Can't change the past. And you're 22, fuck you. I'm 31. You got nothing but time, buddy. Make the best of it. Suck it up and hit it hard. Love you, buddy. We're all gonna make it.

Be the hero of your own movie. If that film about your life started right now, what would the hero do? Whatever it is do that. Dump the booze down the sink, throw away cigs, etc. and keep that mentality. Just man up, forget the past, and act like life just started.

ever since i was 9 i loved fighting
would fuck kids up in school almost daily
parents just punished me instead of sending me to a boxing gym
24 now, working dead end job
still fight randomly on the subway (no cameras)
think about what could have been erry day

I think you need a padded room mate

is your job begging or change or screaming about the government implanting chips in your brain on a streetcorner? I think Ive met you before thought you froze to death over winter tho.

Why can't you join a boxing gym now?

He can but he'll never be competitive on any meaningful level at this point, I think is his gripe.

>if you never discovered Veeky Forums

>> if you weren't meme'd by SS

Is it really a meme or should I follow it? I'm confused as fuck. Been on it for about 3 weeks and my posture has improved like crazy but I'm not seeing any visual gains. Should I stop doing that program?

>3 weeks

keep going

It's not a meme. GOMAD is the meme.

The SS + GOMAD meme is half meme half no meme.

After you gain a fundamental strength base, do a split.

The nice thing about never having done something is you get to pretend you'd have been a prodigy if only, oh, if only you had the chance.

user fighting in a real gym would be good for those people on the subway.

I agree with you. Why are you telling me this?

Will do.

I haven't done any GOMAD i've structured out my own meal plan so I guess I'm good. Honestly I used to go to the gym for 5 months doing brosplits, all that I learned was from youtube especially Jeff Cav and ScottHerman... then I came to Veeky Forums and I'm slightly questioning my decision. I started SS as a way of saying "I'm starting again like nothing happened".

its this

dont think so, im yuropoor

im not crazy i dont think

Yes, and then I remember that I don't have a time machine and if I want a good life I have to stop fucking around and actually work.

>nofap

Stop this meme. At best it does nothing, at worst you might get prostate cancer. Jerk off 1 time a week and you're good

I assumed you cared, or else you wouldn't have joined the discussion.

I care about the discussion, I don't care about receiving a lecture you should be giving to user. I love you, though.

I'd you're ready to give up at 22 you'll never make it. I was a 26 year old skinny-fat stoner/drug addict fuck up with a dead end job who dropped out of college at 17. Now I'm 27, crushing school, addicted to the gym, sober except an occasional beer and am a genuinely happier person. I'm nowhere near my end goals, but I will fucking make it.

From what I understand SL isn't that different from SS; I did SL and I'll just say do less leg work. The retards here will tell you not to change the program, but trust me, do less leg work and add in some arm accessories. Still work your legs of course, if they're too small for your liking in the future you can change that, but it's better than t-Rex mode.

Love you too, man.

Stop beating up random strangers.

here's a (you) for your troubles

everyone's gonna make it

the only person who ultimate tells says
you can't do anything is yourself

/thread

i mean they are not really random
most of them are just mudslimes listening to their shitty music with no headphones or just being too loud

and most of them quiet down after intell them to but the fucks that start acting up get hit

Exactly. 10% of your situation is things that are simply out of your control. The other 90% stems from how you react to that 10%.

>making up statistics

care to show me some research on those numbers?

>get fat as fuck
>now fit but saggy skin
>don't even feel like the same person mentally
>because of that feel like I'm paying for someone else's mistake

I would straight up murder my fat self if I could face him

what made you get fat and why the big change?

Alcohol and depression. Felt like I was gonna die all the time.

Never give up, 22 here, still trying

Actually, in new year's eve I've weighted 78kg, since that time lost 12 kg, now bulking.

he wasnt talking to you you fat fuck

The only thing that could have made me a better person. Ignorance is bliss in certain cases

Just finished my tren cycle at 28. Never too old to change into a sick cunt. Just gotta learn that being natty means shit all to everyone if you look like a greek god

Lol. Kid. Wait til you are nearing 40.

What are long term effects of not sleeping properly?

its always the others right

No gains and in extreme cases literally brain damage

>if I'd never discovered strength training
>if I hadn't met my girlfriend
>if I hadnt decided to invest myself earnestly into my friendships and romantic life
>if I hadn't disciplined myself in school
>if I didn't swallow my pride and incorporate my family into my life
>if I wasn't born in a beautiful region of a relatively prosperous first world country
>if I hadn't quit mdma and weed in high school

Yeah I do sometimes think about what I could've been.
Attitude of gratitude user, I'm not fucking around when I say it does wonders for your quality of life.

Care to give evidence showing the statistics aren't correct
Check mate faggot

burden of proof is on you, poofter

your mom is a whore
your dad is a cuck
everyone would be better off if you killed yourself

you cant disprove any of it

well you could've picked up boxing yourself at the age of 16, your own fault for being a retard

>22
Stfu you whiny faggot im 28 and just starting. Its never to late to improve yourself.

kek

I do it daily at least three times.

the 'SS is a meme' is a shit meme

28 here too.

yes