Does veganism increase/decrease testosterone/estrogen? Seeing many conflicting articles about this

Does veganism increase/decrease testosterone/estrogen? Seeing many conflicting articles about this...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2392062
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Animal saturated fat reduces testosterone and vegans have just as much free test as normal

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2392062
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/

That guy who spammed the What The Health movie the other night here, (If he sees this) I wanted to thank you. Would not have watched it otherwise.

i feel like i have all this shit, am I WebMDing myself?

what is the starting strength for reducing estrogen?

Animal products have real estrogen that actually affects your hormone levels. Plants might have phytoestrogen, but it doesn't affect hormone levels. Sorry too lazy to link the studies showing this but take my word for it, they exist.

Also: www.scholar.google.com is a handy site for doing your own research.

KYS

F U N N Y M E M E

> Plants might have phytoestrogen, but it doesn't affect hormone levels.

Yes, that's why literally every guy from soy-rich countries can't grow a beard and has puffy nips.

Obviously you haven't been to one of those countries mate, none of them have puffy nips other than the teenage girls.

They can't grow a beard because they're usually malnourished and genetically they don't do that. They're borderline alien.

If you actually ask yourself when you met someone who guzzled soy and had man-boobs you won't be able to actually say you have.
But we all know what GOMAD does.

I have 20-30g soy protein a day generally and have no tits whatsoever, and can grow a beard just fine, although I prefer to shave it to look young.

That's just asian genes

Cool video. Want to drastically lower meat products. I just can't afford it anymore, the health benefits are a bonus, also farm industry is gross.

I really don't care what any article says, every vegan I've seen has been skeleton thin and effeminate.

lol

That guy blew a casket when I asked him about halotestin. Was pretty funny.

same thanks to the shilling on here i watched it and im vegetarian

Steroids ain't vegan nigga.
Have any idea of how many animals are killed for that concoction that he shoots up his ass?

Who is the one fucking faggot who keeps making these garbage, circular logic, shill vegan threads? Its fucking 15-20 of these threads a fucking day.

Fucking mods just ban vegan posting. This is literally just another form of politics posting and has NOTHING to do with fitness. Its just advertisement under a poor guise of relation. This is like /pol/ coming here and posting WHY DO DIRTY FUCKING NIGGERS HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE AND SHOULD WE FUCKING LYNCH THEM FOR BEING GENETIC INFERIORS?!

Sadly complaining won't do shit, you can report those threads and with enough reports mods will finally get interested. The problems aren't mods the problems are new users who don't even know you can report or never bother to, because lmoa mods are shit.

The funny thing is they're made from plants, I believe primarily soy actually :^)

Confirmed no steroids.

All these "vegan bodybuilders" only go vegan once they're already built. Absolutely none of them started vegan.

Entirely false. Do your research instead of making assumptions to confirm your delusions.

>moral veganism
What about child slaves who have to pick up your bananas and avocados for bowl of rice a day. If you want to be a vegan go ahead, but don't claim moral high ground.

Is there any argument against veganism that isn't a logical fallacy?

Is there any argument for veganism that isnt?

It's healthier, more ethical, and more environmentally friendly

>It's healthier
Are you the kind of guy who thinks every non vegan only eats red meat and drinks milk every day. In that case I'll agree it's healthier.
>more ethical
You think killing off animals is more moral than child slavery?
>environmentally friendly
I can give you this, but in the end it won't matter anyway because countries like china and usa will just shit out more gasses.

When we're discussing longest living populations and the Okinawas are mentioned, everyone says they eat eggs with every meal.
When low test is discussed, it's always the soy in Asian food, it can't be something else

The bias is unreal

>You think killing off animals is more moral than child slavery?
What

>You either murder animals or have child slaves.

>
>>Because I do something and i'm fine, everyone else must also.
This stupid.

has a vegan ever competed on a wilderness survival show like Naked and Afraid?

LOL

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49