Hey Veeky Forums my girl just broke it off with me and I'm torn apart, how do you guys deal with break ups...

Hey Veeky Forums my girl just broke it off with me and I'm torn apart, how do you guys deal with break ups? I tried my hardest to save our relationship but what can you do, I'm not going to hit her up or get on social media I'm extremely devastated and I cant manage to think straight at the moment shit sucks guys I honestly thought I was going to marry the girl but that's life right. I'm going to try and be as stoic as I can but lets see how long that lasts I cant even fucking cry like what the fuck Veeky Forums only a bit of tears come out but its like my body and mind is telling me nahh nigga fuck that shit , goddamit Veeky Forums I just want to cry a little and let it all out but I cant even manage to do that,
Pathetic as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3q371rTJmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get really, really drunk. Pass the fuck out. Eat like garbage for a day while drinking more and watching all the shitty movies that remind you of her. Then every time you think about her after your pity party, go to the gym and work out until you're about to collapse.

Transform every bit of sadness into anger. Being sad is useless, get mad at her ( in your own head ofc, dont be a fucking idiot and go full beta on her) and use this feeling to fuel your gains, and I'm not memeing or anything, anger is a hell of a drug.

It will take some time but you'll recover. She isn't worth your time or energy. No matter who you marry or settle down with there will always be a better match for you out in the world. There are too many females on this planet to get hung up on one who didn't even want to be with you. You're too good for her and if she doesn't want you in her life that is her problem, not yours. Focus on yourself and improve in every area you can. When she sees you doing this and notices what she lost she will regret it. Never take her back though, you're better than that.

First thing you should do is not post this on Veeky Forums

Kys nigger

>I tried my hardest to save our relationship

It's always so sexy when a man thinks he has no better options.

Yea I've been thinking about lifting until you can see the white on my shins, Shit just doesn't seem real man, my future is in shambles also you see Veeky Forums im in DACA and I guess the Goverment wants to deport my ass by september, Sucks that all this is happening at once, I'm hoping to start Paramedic school by November but who knows if that"ll even happen anymore It's all in the hands in Big Daddy Trump for now so lets see how it goes

It help to think of it as dodging a bullet. Obviously what was going on wasn't working for her and you'd rather have that happen now rather than later. Yeah it sucks but think of it as a fresh new opportunity, there's no use being the only one feeling bad about it.

Pussy makes you do some fucked up shit

>my future is in shambles
Stop being such a faggot

Yea I'm going to go apeshit in the gym tomorrow morning but for right now Im just going to get all this shit out off my system

Boi look up Daca I aint making this shit up

Hey thanks man reading that really helped, you see I met her in our freshman year in high school but for some reason I knew I was going to be with her and she told me the same, now all this shit is happening

Unless it's the future mother of your children bitches ain't shit. If you got paralyzed I can guarantee you she would leave you, and vice versa. Only your family is there for you.

now you're free

youtube.com/watch?v=K3q371rTJmU

Oh lol funny thread op is a fag once again

Yea its a shitty thought but you're right man

I know what daca is Jesús. Trump isn't going to do shit and if he does its just going to get challenged legally for a while. And even then you're still here illegally so just book it to some other state. There are plenty of illegals here getting away with it.

I trust you mate

Holyfuck that was hilarious

>If you got paralyzed I can guarantee you she would leave you...
No thats false. Im sitting on a wheelchair and get alot of qts. Besides i have a LTR that i think to end.

She will not leave you if you are paralyzed or shit, she will leave you the Moment you become a pussy and are not attractiv anymore.