Nootropics

Post drug stacks for brain and social gains. I take l-theanine with my coffee, and I have some phenibut in the mail. Considering buying some adrafinil as well.

No one? I'm a little surprised, honestly.

It's bullshit early and your post doesn't make sense to the one other fucktard who's here.

microdosing lsd, phenibut, selank, kratom

Can someone explain phenibut to me

Creatine and fish oil
Thinking of trying some racetams too

Is when you put the benis in da butt

It's a reddit-tier drug that gives the same social gains as alcohol w/o making you dumb.
Drawbacks are the rapidity at which you build tolerance/addiction and the fact that you should NEVER mix it with alcohol.
Not worth the price imo exept if you're a turbo autist and need a headstart to start working on them social gainz.

L tyrosine, inositol, phenilalanine, omega 3, subultiamine, noopept and phenibut on the way

What does modafinil do.

DMAE

It's for shift workers

Nothing for me.

i work shifts and my sleep cycle is fine desu.

it's addictive and should be cycled. Other than that, among the best working drugs there is.

All drugs are for weak minded pussies. So I guess you aren't one. Good job.

illegal where I live anyway

>200mg caffeine
>200mg theanine
>300mg alpha gpc
>50mg modafinil
>1g phenibut
Will be adding NALT to the stack soon

If you're talking about Australia you can just buy it online, I got a bunch from onemedstore.

dubai.

Caffeine + theanine + PRL-8-53

Throw that shit out or you will regret it, i promise you. If you want social gains, put yourself in more social situations. It's really simple, you just eventually get desensitized. I used to have social anxiety but I've been in a job that forces interaction constantly and now i have no problems, even with babes

Yup. I got into B2B sales 2 years ago and have become a fucking social butterfly ever since.

Relying on drugs for social gains is beyond retarded.