postimg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be irish
>be under 5'7
>drink Jameson whiskey
>eat potatoes
>fuck sheep
>fight nigger

Become Irish manlet and gain gainz defending ur lucky charms from kids, niggers, and Nate Diaz.

You forgot about
>Party with lads.
>Snort coke.
>Trash hotel rooms.
>Have decent bantz.

HARD WORK

Why do people post PNG here? FFS, it's a photo, send a JPG.

>cardio all day long
>weights once or twice a week (not that it shows)
>cocaine

Conor's 5'9"

Lose weight, do cardio and strength. The hard part will be to lose that amount of weight.

still a manlet

>but muh gains

Does that physique look like he eats potatoes?

irish= potato nigger

You are fucking retarded, he claims to be 175cm and he is at least 6cm smaller. Whats funnier is Manletweather claims 173cm and if you see their face to face picture McPotato is like half a head taller.
Why do manlets never learn?

His bantz are pretty good m8. The whole backpack thing was great. I'm kinda sad because he'll like 90% lose this fight, but I understand why he's doing it.

He doesn't claim to be that tall, he literally just is, those are his stats.

>McPotato
KEKed

He's got one gigantic melon for a head... I feel bad for his mom's vag and prolapsed anus to squeeze that potato out.

Nigga I'm 6'1", and besides, outside of the HW division the UFC is pretty accurate in recording their fighters' heights. Did you even watch the Diaz v. McGregor fight? You can tell he's a least 5'9" from that fight alone.

Fight gypsies in Dublin 3 times a week

Wish more men had that mentality towards challenges in life.

Jfc so much jelly in this thread. Why you guys so intimidated? Because this fit as fuck "manlet" is more successful than any of you could ever hope to be? Get over yourselves, you worthless jelly fucks

Time to upgrade internet, netlet

rogan is 173cm

doubt he cares if he loses he's making 100mil+ in 1 night

>90%
>not 100%
He's not winning

Rogan is wearing shoes here where McGregor is bearfoot

the 10% is if floyd throws the fight on purpose because he's wasted all his money and knows he can get it all back with the 2 rematches that would come after

anyone else think he has the strangest pecs?

reminder that mcmanlet wears shoes that make him look taller on stage, look at those heels

So is Mayweather

Reminder he's more successful than you'll ever be and your jelly is showing

Can't believe this is getting hyped. Mayweather is gonna dance around McGregor taking pot shots like he always does and McGregor is gonna chase him around tossing hay makers. Shit's gonna suck

t. manlet

just noticed that, looks like floyd is off to do some high bar squats after the presser

Sorry lads, it will end in a draw so they make another 100 million

THIS

Mayweather is literally wearing lifts. Look at their face to face on the first day compared to the third, McGregor even said it post press interview after the third. He will mention it tonight

and so is mcgregor lmao

see

They're dress shoes you poor person

YEAHHHHHH YEAAHHHHHHHH!

McGregor really isn't any shorter than 5'9. IN fact, I'd say he might even be a little taller. He was listed as 5'11 in his UFC debut and he absolutely towered over Eddie Alvarez who has been listed from 5'8-5'10. UFC height listings are a joke, but right now I think conor's is about right, he's 5'9-5'9.5

>He was listed as 5'11 in his UFC
how

and he very obviously purposefully bought ones that make him look taller you manlet retard

box

PNG is superior, pleb

confirmed

irish are the kings of banter

/thread

No they're just a quality pair of dress shoes poverty Pete

Rogan is the same height as 5'6 Arianny Celeste, or slightly shorter. Pic related.

Henry Rollins is 5'9 and you can see him TOWERING over Joe in this pic.

instagram com/p/BPwcPMUAtYW/

Even in elevator shoes, he was noticeably shorter than Holly Holm, who was barefoot.

postimg org/image/8fuqvesnb/

You can hardly blame the guy for wearing lifts during interviews. Even the women dwarf him.