How to humilate someone at the gym?

I've been going to my gym for atleast 20 years and it's always been peaceful, everyone would just workout and relax, but for past few months this prick joined the gym.

There's this Mexican kid (between 17-20) who goes to my gym, he acts rude, curses and insults people, completely disrespectful and worest of all his fucking whore mother is usually there in the cardio area, not disciplining this little ugly fuck. He is 5'8" and I am much bigger than him (6'5", I could kill the kid if I wanted to). This little small dick spic needs to learn, what are ways I can humilate him, Infront of everyone (he thinks he is the most alpha in the room) so that he will shut his little disgusting wetback mouth? Hes an embarrassment and a walking cringe, sometimes taking his shirt off to reveal his shitty body.
I am holding in the fucking urge to bash his fucking skull in with a dumbbell or find an excuse to legally shoot his bitch mother (or him)
Discuss.

call him a manlet

This is easy. Fuck his mom.

if you report him to just get him kicked out of the gym, his mom will probably beat him for you.

I've spoken to management, sadly despite complaints the dumb bimbo teenage blonde doesn't do a goddamn thing.

Is it legal to kill mexicans in your country?

Light him on fire. That should teach that wetback a lesson.

your not that big if a 17 year old newbie kid can bully you like that

just look him in the eyes and tell him to watch it and conduct himself with manners

he most likely has no father figure so don't be afraid to parent other people's kids

someone has to uphold civilization

"your not that big if a 17 year old newbie kid can bully you like that "
I eat 335 on bench for breakfast, this wetback has put up at most, 225, he has not grit, just like you buckwheat.

You sound a lot like the guy who trolls /r/BJJ on occasion. I really hope it is one and the same because I always get a great laugh out of the ensuing train wreck of comments.

Just walk up to the guy and tell him to stop acting like a piece of shit. If he's that bad, every one will support you, doubly so if his illegal madre starts habla'ing at you.

Sounds like a troll, if you're serious, grow up.
I've never seen someone so assblasted, keep it together you dumfuck.
Anyhow, best thing you can do is keep him out of your space, if he interferes with your routine or anyone else's just tell him to back off. If he's really that disruptive people will probably turn a blind eye with some internal joy as you put him in his place.

sounds like you need some anger management issues. Hes already embarrassing himself it seems, just leave him to look like a fucking idiot. If he tries to get cheeky with you then tell him fuck off and let 225lbs fall on his chest

That's condoned everywhere, even in Mexico.

just make up something about his height. Like when he uses some machine tell him that its for grown adults or smth like that, idk bro, you have 7 inches on that nigger, make something up

He took a machine I was using while I was drinking water, I gave him a death stare and of course he then only became "polite" I don't just want to tell him off, I wanna see his familia dressed in all black, pal.

it sounds like the mexican guy is actually alpha

>he gave him the "death stare"

is this trolling or are you for real?
either way it's both funny and sad

Tell him if he fucks with you again you wont tolerate it. You can fuck him up, let him know that and he better not get anywhere near you ever again.

Yes I imagine that would be quite effective at drying off his back

Hey field rat, why don't you go back to your country?

this

So a 5'8 Mexican in his early teens is intimidating all you fat fucks at the local planet fitness. Instead of being a man and telling him to humble himself you get on a Guatemalan hacky sack appreciation forum to ask a bunch of edgy teens for advice. You might actually have autism and I hope that you seek help.

look man im trying to help you

this is a fool's errand

just take a deep breath and think clearly

find another gym or learn how to get people to behave when they are around you

you should be taking the reins in the situation but instead you use all your brain power to construct offhand banal racist comments (i excuse racism if it's funny)

this is not health behavior

you have some issues to work out

i would suggest you getting a journal and write about them

now this is some new kind of larping

sad!

If you're really 6'5" and huge then you could just ask him politely. I feel like you're lying about how big you are if you haven't realized how intimidating someone of your size would be.

>I gave him a death stare
holy shit, no wonder you're getting disrespected by a midget shitskin
white race is doomed

Warm up with his max right in front of him

fuck his mother

I saw your thread on /b/. Bait? You've given the exact same replies in both threads.

>kid enters the gym with his mother and starts acting like a prick
>the kid's mother tells him to stop acting like that
>kid tells her he can do whatever he wants
>you tell him to stop or else...
>kid refuses to stop and insults you in a direct attempt against your position as leader of the pack
>overhead press the kid for reps to assert dominance
>kid is now submissive
>everyone cheers and mom comes up to you
>"oh user, finally someone who could discipline my son..."
>one thing leads to the other and now you're fucking the kid's mother in her room
>kid enters the room "mama donde dejaste el guacamo-..."
>you fuck his mother so hard that the whole neighbourhood can hear the sound of your balls clapping against her butt and give him the death stare, flexing one arm and slapping his mother's ass with the other, sending her into an intense orgasm that makes her moan uncontrollably in front of her own son while he watches the whole scene in shock

rape him in the showers

holy fuck

>being a snitch

>"mama donde dejaste el guacamo-..."

Autism fit is best autism

FUCKING KEK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ride with pickup truck to home depot
pick him up for gardening
Drive to police station and tell them you found an illegal who was hiding in your garden shed.

Ur whole post made me cringe

The fact that you even care about him makes you beta

>Machinecucked by a 17 year old feget
lel

>flexing one arm
> not flexing a 'cep
so close

You are a sad,pathetic loser. This kid is going to kick your fucking teeth in wimp.

Seduce his mother and spit on her right as you're about to cum, that'll shit the little mexinigger up

This is b8

>Guatemalan hacky sack appreciation forum

>what is greentext
also just ask to take turns on every exercise he does and do with lot more weight, when he opens his mouth to say something or take his shirt just put him on his place "shut the fuck up you weak asshole" or "put your tshirt back on, even if you looked good, which you don't, you'd look retarded without a tshirt"

oh god this with "Flex a Cep" would be so much better

I am fucking dying