Bob Semple Tank

I've had it. I'm fucking sick of all these fucking faggots who talk shit about the Bob Semple Tank because "AHAHA XDDDD IT'S JUST A CORRUGATED SHITBOX!". I'm so fucking done with you cunts. Just because the fucking retarded media saw corrugated metal and sperged the fuck out, you get to shit all over one of the greatest war inventions of all time. I'd pay money to watch those fucking Japs crammed into their landing craft like sardines, ready to storm the beautiful, pristine New Zealand beach and rape our petite women. The craft hits the beach with a thud, and they rush onto the sand, rifles in hand, ready to claim our country for their Emperor. I would take great delight in seeing their slitty eyes widen in fear as these glorious, 12-foot tall fortresses of steel justice on caterpillar tracks thundered down the dunes, machine gun fire blazing from all sides. Just imagine them fucking screaming in pain as they're torn apart by burning lead the second they set foot on our pristine soil. Imagine their deep, unrelenting shame at shitting themselves right before the end came. Imagine the whole country celebrating the day we held out and defended our freedom. The anniversary of the battle would come to be known as "Bob Semple Day" and the man would get the credit he deserved. But no. Instead, the Japanese sat on their asses because Hitler was fucking incompetent and couldn't quite make it to Moscow. They should have come to New Zealand. We'd have shown them what it was really like to die with honor.

i love this

this would be a better meme for Veeky Forums's resident autists than pregnant anne frank

its a british tank by design and crafted by nu zeelanders, the results are terrible

Instead of saying "pristine beach" twice you should use some other similarly effete word to describe the beaches the second time. Other than that very good pasta, I rate it two popcorns and a soda.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

would've been a better post on /k/ tho

What even is New Zealand history anyway?

Why are all New Zealand men homosexual?

I love this and plan on stealing it
In very, very brief

>natives show up around 1300
>eat all the big animals
>whitey shows up
>sells guns to local tribes
>natives kill each other
>whitey starts to take land
>natives fight whitey
>make peace with the treaty of Waitangi
>argue about the wording for the next 200 years
>ww1: get sent to fun places like Gallipoli and Passchendaele
>ww2: fight in Greece, Crete and North Africa
>1985: get attacked by the French government

That's about it

Did you cunts do anything in the Pacific? Or just sat around sucking dick after North Africa.

>be pacific nation
>japan rampaging across pacific
>contribute nothing to fight them except sitting on some uncontested islands
>literally downsize the army with the war still going on
Absolute useless cucks.

Well we garrisoned some islands and occasionally helped out other allied troops, and the RNZAF helped in the island hopping campaign, but yeah not too much, we didn't have the population to support a large army

Although New Zealand's ratio of killed per million of population (at 6684) was the highest in the Commonwealth

Nobody wants to rape your women, they're 100% English ancestry. Do you know how horrible those are?

>Do you know how horrible those are?
Yes, I know first hand how awful kiwi slags can be

even the japanese wouldn't rape that

Bump for their Emperor and rape

>"tank"

saved

The Maori Land Wars are pretty interesting, you have a tribal society using trenches and fortified Hill Forts to repel the British, plus rangers having to fight off ambushes in the bush. After that its muh gallipoli and muh supreme legislature.

Boer wars, Vietnam, WW2 (Italy, Greece, North Africa, Crete and more), Korean War, WW1 (Samoa, passchendaele, gallipoli etc) not to mention our pilots in all of those wars (baring boer and land wars) and the navy presence in all of them too.

NZ has, for our size, contributed a lot to many wars over the years. A lot of blood shed alongside our fellow anglosphere brothers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE